[SELL] Amex American Express Gift Card Codes

Ncondamove

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Still waiting on order....going on 2 weeks bro wats up???

jeuro5

Reaction score
still waiting haven't received nothing .......no response

helpfulanon

Professional
Reaction score
in his style and fashion...

DO NOT DEAL WITH UNTIL ISSUES ARE RESOLVED

pretty sure we all got ripped tho

nsn

Professional
Reaction score
he probably got overwhelmed with amounts of orders + new security features

Possibly+the people pressuring him. That's why he's probably offline. I doubt he ripped. I think he's trying to figure out everyone's orders in peace.

But who knows, I might be wrong :)

Badger

RIPPER
Reaction score
no ripping here. had a personal issue that kept me off for two days. those with orders have already heard from me and know what is going on. again, no ripping just filling new orders now i am back to work.

Sir. guap

Professional
Reaction score
no ripping here. had a personal issue that kept me off for two days. those with orders have already heard from me and know what is going on. again, no ripping just filling new orders now i am back to work.

true there is alot of ripping on boards lately but there are still some official guys up here though thats why we're here and we're all still human so lets try and be a little more patient and do more research on who we're dealing with espeacially with our money but badg more less official

SUDAKA

RIPPER
Reaction score
I've done a lot of business with this gentleman, and always serious, I think you have to be patient, to a technical problem to have,
* ripper NOT

alan trammel

Professional
Reaction score
no

well everyone heard from you ,but me i had 1k order 2 weeks ago so whats going on with that bro dont see you online and shop is empty

Badger

RIPPER
Reaction score
I should have some good news starting tomorrow, cant order fri/sat because fraud flags can prevent shipping but starting tomorrow i should have good news for the coming week!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:07 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:05 AM ----------

true there is alot of ripping on boards lately but there are still some official guys up here though thats why we're here and we're all still human so lets try and be a little more patient and do more research on who we're dealing with espeacially with our money but badg more less official

Thanks for the confidence bro. theres little money in ripping compared to working around the problem we're having now with new security. it isnt impossible just take some time and I am sorry for those who are waiting on their orders, they WILL get their orders and I will make up for delay. I am not here to scam, here for biz. Ripping gets a little nut, not good!

helpfulanon

Professional
Reaction score
thanks for the updates Badger, just hard to trust people nowadays especially in this biz

gangsterz

Professional
Reaction score
Well I say sorry to you all on badger behalf . I promised badger fullz from next update . But due to technical difficulties I wasn't able to fulfill the order . I apologize to everyone . The things will be back to normal very soon .

Regards

Badger

RIPPER
Reaction score
Well I say sorry to you all on badger behalf . I promised badger fullz from next update . But due to technical difficulties I wasn't able to fulfill the order . I apologize to everyone . The things will be back to normal very soon .

Regards

Thank you for this.

Ncondamove

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I respect Badger for this, definitely keeping faith with you!!!