[SELL] Amex American Express Gift Card Codes

Badger

RIPPER
Reaction score
been waiting 3 weeks for my 1000gc would like a refund

contact via ICQ this is not the place for CS requests.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:35 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:24 AM ----------

Issue officially resolved and new orders welcome, should have ALL pending orders finished friday at latest!!!!! back to making money! I will notify each buyer as I process their order(s).

helpfulanon

Professional
Reaction score
this man is BACK in business

he placed order yesterday, arrived 10min ago

still waitin on my 2k, but he hasnt placed order yet. im sure everythings gonna go smooth tho

A+++++++++

Badger

RIPPER
Reaction score
I know for a fact that someone waiting for a big order. when I say big, over 20k.

apparently you don't, because no one has an order over that amt.

most orders cleared now and accepting more orders for this weekend! they are arriving before shipment confirmation even comes in!!

ripper!!! stay away!!! dont deal with this guy

Badger

RIPPER
Reaction score
All pre-order. Demand too high to do in stock.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:59 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:18 PM ----------

SERVICE ON

All orders should be done today, accepting new orders for delivery next week! Everything back to normal:D

Contact via ICQ or PM with your ICQ to place order!

DEER
Reaction score
apparently you don't, because no one has an order over that amt.

most orders cleared now and accepting more orders for this weekend! they are arriving before shipment confirmation even comes in!!

Yes I do. Someone ordered 20k and 4k so total 24k

AND NOTHING CLEARED FROM THAT ORDER.

NO ONE SHOULD ORDER UNTIL ALL PRIOR ORDERS CLEAR!!! ANY NEW ORDERS WILL CREATE A PROBLEM! IF SOMEONE NEED TO VEREFY WHAT IM SAYING IS TRUE, PM ME!

Last edited:

Badger

stop causing trouble, your friend is a member and can comment his own if he wants to.

Badger

RIPPER
Reaction score

NO ONE SHOULD ORDER UNTIL ALL PRIOR ORDERS CLEAR!!! ANY NEW ORDERS WILL CREATE A PROBLEM! IF SOMEONE NEED TO VEREFY WHAT IM SAYING IS TRUE, PM ME!

If you didn't order from me, then you have nothing to say in this matter. He's been updated every step of the way. STFU.

Last edited:

DEER
Reaction score
If you didn't order from me, then you have nothing to say in this matter. He's been updated every step of the way. STFU.

I did. Part of that $ order belongs to me. I have just as much right as any of your costumers to post here.
If there will be no results with this order by Wed (so far nothing of that order have been received accept dead 4k over 2 weks ago) or if there will be anymore rude reply from you to me, I will open black list on you since I own part of that order and have access to all logs.
peace

Last edited:

DiJi

I told you not to order until he completes my order

Badger

RIPPER
Reaction score
Bro, I can show you screenshots of all the pending orders to your drops to prove i'm working on them. pm your ICQ so we can settle this.

Badger

RIPPER
Reaction score
Problem officially fixed for now!!

last 3 orders approved within 5 minutes!!! before, was waiting 24-48 hrs for approval:D

Ncondamove

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Badger my man...doin his thing received part of order as promised and rest of order on the way....

DiJi

Reaction score
NO, i dont want to join your crappy new forum. STOP ASKING.

i was actually going to buy a giftcard.. but if thats ur attitude then whatever

i told u. dont order!!! still waiting for my order!!

Badger

RIPPER
Reaction score

!

Talk to your friend then update your status please. Your entire order has been processed and shipped now:)

how your still taking orders i been waiting for my order for a month

Please contact via ICQ since I have NO IDEA who you are or what your order is.

=================================

Most orders cleared now, only a couple left and accepting new orders now. Issues with AMEX have been defeated:D!!!!!