CC/Dumps Seller @Dunkelh3it is legit or scam?

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Post in thread 'Paytm Carding Method' by Hacker has been reported by dunkelh3it. Reason given:
She didn't buy anything from me, yet she is accusing her of fraud.

Content being reported:
1. You are not verified on any forum including this one. When a person is verified, the admin informs about it in the advertising topic.
2. You have no feedback on any forum. Nobody knows or respects you at all.
3. You did not pay for advertising on any forum, including on this one, although you bragged in the chat that you get 1000 dollars every day only on the method of carding webcams. You simply do not have the money to pay for advertising. Most likely you are an ordinary intermediary.
4. You offer to replace ss within an hour, it's just some kind of deception and provocation. It is unrealistic to do this, since ss can already be used.
5. You sell dumps, but you don't even know how to write them correctly. This is another trick. My friend wrote to you in telegram and you said that you would explain to him only after he bought the dump. This is generally ridiculous. Another lie and deception.
6. You left your own reviews and gained reputation points by creating fake and one-day accounts that are inactive after you have + put you in your reputation. Only a fool will not notice this fact. You are trying to cheat customers. Thus, you have violated numerous forum rules.
7. You copy and paste bad methods from scam sites that are not verified and do not work by pasting links to your telegram contact. Search engines have blocked our forum because of you.
All your methods were simply copied and the forum was blocked because of this. We've lost traffic from real carders.

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
Yes, I totally agree that this ordinary stupid girl is just an ordinary scam. I ask you to bustle with this suspicious person and take appropriate measures before she has time to deceive many people.

1. I never bought any material from her, but my friend wanted to buy dumps from her and asked how he could record them. She told him that she would only explain after he bought the dumps. We apparently do not understand anything in this matter and does not understand carding at all. An ordinary simple-minded doll.

2. She has not been tested on any carding forum. I am on all forums and have never seen her advertisements. I suppose that she cheated with different nicknames and then was blocked.
I ask this fool to provide links to forums on which she was tested. I don't think she can do it.

3. She did not pass the check on this forum and did not provide the admin with material for checking. She will not be able to do this since they only sell invalid material.
The admin did not write in her advertising subject that she passed the test. She is a common liar and whore.

4. She draws out invalid cards in the "Freebie" section. I tested these cards first - none of them work. She's just brazenly cheating and trying to conquer a customer base.

5. She lacks reviews, reputation, trust from the participants and positive recommendations on any normal forum. Nobody knows or respects her at all. This is an ordinary dirty girl who is trying to deceive everyone.

6. She gives everyone stupid and wrong advice on this forum. Thus, it misleads and disappoints everyone from its stupidity and primitiveness. For example, she has repeatedly stated that you can read other people's SMS using special programs or applications. She does not understand at all and is completely incompetent in this matter, since you cannot access a physical device without hacking it. And you can read SMS only when the application is installed and there is remote access to it. She's just a goofy fool.

7. She never paid for an advertising topic on any forum, including this one, although this is provided for by the rules of the forum.
Sale of dumps - $ 7777
Sale of CC - $ 5555
The minimum payment term is 1 year, not 1 month. A fool can never pay for an advertisement, she just stinks and writes nonsense.
She bragged on chat that she was making $ 1,000 every day and more. She simply has no money to pay for advertising. She deceived everyone again.
I am completely sure and I give you 100% guarantee that she will refuse to pay for advertising. You will see for yourself and see for yourself that she is an ordinary fraudster who will never pay for advertising, as she just wants to cheat on a prepayment.

8. She has not made a single transaction through the guarantor forum. I'm just sure of this, because if she was selling material through an escrow, she would not be able to cheat.

9. She offers, according to its terms of sale, a replacement for an invalid CC for a whole 1 hour, this is complete nonsense and the usual lure designed for complete idiots. Everyone could buy with these cards and then demand a replacement when it was blocked. Another blatant lie and stupid deception designed for naive people.

10. She creates a large number of fake one-day one-time accounts, after which she leaves positive reviews for herself, with the same fake method she pumps her reputation level.
Please check her account on the clone system and this fact will be fully confirmed.

11. Monkey copies non-working shitty methods from scam sites. They do not change or edit the content, as they are very unintentional, they simply indicate their contact.
Due to her actions, our forum has been blocked and is not being searched. Attendance dropped by 3 times. Before she posted non-original information, the attendance of the forum was at a sufficient level. Thus, she set up all advertisers and forum users.

12. Sheep is very unintelligent, to all carders she is referred to as "she". This fool simply does not know that the concept of “he” is masculine, and “she” is feminine. Apparently she did not receive a decent education at all in her country and decided to earn money for food by a trivial deception.

13. The pig did not receive approval and placement of its crap advertisements in the checked section. She did it arbitrarily and independently without agreement and approval.

What does this chicken need to do to avoid being blocked?
- Pay for 2 advertisements that she created (I say right away that I am 100% sure that the pad will not be able to do this because it is very poor and cheap, she simply does not have money, she wants to receive money only from you in full prepayment, providing invalid data in return )
- Pass the check or provide links where she passed the check and was verified (she will not be able to do this, since her nasty services are nowhere to be found)
- Edit her all non-original methods and put them in order, which she posted so that the forum would be unblocked, but not a fact (the hyena does not have enough intelligence to do this and she simply is not able to do this easy job)

My job is to warn everyone about this fraudulent girl.

Last edited:

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
Yes, I totally agree that this ordinary stupid girl is just an ordinary scam. I ask you to bustle with this suspicious person and take appropriate measures before she has time to deceive many people.

1. I never bought any material from her, but my friend wanted to buy dumps from her and asked how he could record them. She told him that she would only explain after he bought the dumps. We apparently do not understand anything in this matter and does not understand carding at all. An ordinary simple-minded doll.

2. She has not been tested on any carding forum. I am on all forums and have never seen her advertisements. I suppose that she cheated with different nicknames and then was blocked.
I ask this fool to provide links to forums on which she was tested. I don't think she can do it.

3. She did not pass the check on this forum and did not provide the admin with material for checking. She will not be able to do this since they only sell invalid material.
The admin did not write in her advertising subject that she passed the test. She is a common liar and whore.

4. She draws out invalid cards in the "Freebie" section. I tested these cards first - none of them work. She's just brazenly cheating and trying to conquer a customer base.

5. She lacks reviews, reputation, trust from the participants and positive recommendations on any normal forum. Nobody knows or respects her at all. This is an ordinary dirty girl who is trying to deceive everyone.

6. She gives everyone stupid and wrong advice on this forum. Thus, it misleads and disappoints everyone from its stupidity and primitiveness. For example, she has repeatedly stated that you can read other people's SMS using special programs or applications. She does not understand at all and is completely incompetent in this matter, since you cannot access a physical device without hacking it. And you can read SMS only when the application is installed and there is remote access to it. She's just a goofy fool.

7. She never paid for an advertising topic on any forum, including this one, although this is provided for by the rules of the forum.
Sale of dumps - $ 7777
Sale of CC - $ 5555
The minimum payment term is 1 year, not 1 month. A fool can never pay for an advertisement, she just stinks and writes nonsense.
She bragged on chat that she was making $ 1,000 every day and more. She simply has no money to pay for advertising. She deceived everyone again.
I am completely sure and I give you 100% guarantee that she will refuse to pay for advertising. You will see for yourself and see for yourself that she is an ordinary fraudster who will never pay for advertising, as she just wants to cheat on a prepayment.

8. She has not made a single transaction through the guarantor forum. I'm just sure of this, because if she was selling material through an escrow, she would not be able to cheat.

9. She offers, according to its terms of sale, a replacement for an invalid CC for a whole 1 hour, this is complete nonsense and the usual lure designed for complete idiots. Everyone could buy with these cards and then demand a replacement when it was blocked. Another blatant lie and stupid deception designed for naive people.

10. She creates a large number of fake one-day one-time accounts, after which she leaves positive reviews for herself, with the same fake method she pumps her reputation level.
Please check her account on the clone system and this fact will be fully confirmed.

11. Monkey copies non-working shitty methods from scam sites. They do not change or edit the content, as they are very unintentional, they simply indicate their contact.
Due to her actions, our forum has been blocked and is not being searched. Attendance dropped by 3 times. Before she posted non-original information, the attendance of the forum was at a sufficient level. Thus, she set up all advertisers and forum users.

12. Sheep is very unintelligent, to all carders she is referred to as "she". This fool simply does not know that the concept of “he” is masculine, and “she” is feminine. Apparently she did not receive a decent education at all in her country and decided to earn money for food by a trivial deception.

13. The pig did not receive approval and placement of its crap advertisements in the checked section. She did it arbitrarily and independently without agreement and approval.

- Pay for 2 advertisements that she created (I say right away that I am 100% sure that the pad will not be able to do this because it is very poor and cheap, she simply does not have money, she wants to receive money only from you in full prepayment, providing invalid data in return )
- Pass the check or provide links where she passed the check and was verified (she will not be able to do this, since her nasty services are nowhere to be found)
- Edit her all non-original methods and put them in order, which she posted so that the forum would be unblocked, but not a fact (the hyena does not have enough intelligence to do this and she simply is not able to do this easy job)

I may not have time to explain any method to a novice like you.
So I don't have to explain the methods in the telegram to anyone who doesn't take anything from me.
As for the advertising problem
Admin has topics that let you know that the name will be posted for free for those who receive 10 positive feedback.
I understand your jealousy
You're just trying to taint my name because you don't know anything and I refuse to teach you anything.
You joined the forum a few days ago and you are not recognized by anyone.

However, you cannot prove your statements.
Do you have any proof?
Any conversation?
Are there any images of payment?
You should focus on your work instead of talking idly.
Nobody will take you seriously.
I also accept escrow recipients through this site.

Last edited:

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
It is really uncomfortable to have my name mentioned in such nonsense words.
I can count 50 people in the forum who tested my service.
Again, if you have doubts, I can send you some cc information for you to test.
If anyone wants Escrow, I am already notifying all my customers that I can do this on carder.market.
The user named hacker is losing the peace of the forum and trying to tarnish my name.
Please do whatever is necessary.

icymid

Reaction score
Dunkelh3it has always been supportive and helpful when it comes to helping newbies out with their questions and approach to carding Plus I bought a few CC all live so Idk what this guy is ranting about. Get the hate out of your heart bro

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jabber
[email protected]
Telegram
cardervip
Hello, let's not get excited and temper our ardor.
This seller always helps newcomers and answers all questions, thereby helping the forum to develop and become better.

He opened the service recently, but
- There were no bad reviews about his service.
- The facts of deception on his part have not been recorded.
- Without proof, we cannot accuse him of cheating.

I answer your questions:
1. He did not pay for advertising. I am in touch every day, it can be done at any time.
2. He did not provide material for verification. When the service is verified, I write about it in the advertising topic.
3. He did not provide links to other forums.
4. Copying other people's methods is not prohibited by the rules of the forum, but it is advisable to indicate the author's copyright.
5. Methods are posted for general review, not the fact that they will work, you have to modify them yourself and look for suitable bins. They are presented only for detailed study and illumination of the possibility.
6. He placed the advertisement in the checked section of the services on his own.
7. He did not conduct transactions using the escrow service.

The result of the clone detection system on the forum:
@Alexiss = @dunkelh3it = @legal_thief = @Greenwich = @Martinoo
There are other results, but I don't know how reliable they are, since the automatic plugin that detects by cookies is working.

If you do not trust him, then just do not buy material from him, there are many other trusted sellers.
At the moment, we cannot call him a scammer as we have no evidence.
Please do not worry if he doesn’t pay for advertising. We will move the topics to an unverified section so as not to mislead people.

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
1-) I have no obligation to teach a novice like you anything in telegram.
2-) I state to my customers who ask for an escrow service that we can do this on this forum.
3-) Do you have any evidence? A picture, Payment image etc. ?
4-) You are trying to tarnish the name of someone you bought nothing just because you are jealous. Fortunately, our users are very smart, no one will believe a fraudster who signed up to the forum a few days ago.
5-) Advertisement For those who have 10 positive feedbacks, the advertisement is 'FREE'. Admi has posts on this subject.
6-) Did I bother you that I was making money on the Webkamera system? Do you need money? Is this because of him?
7-) I have not cheated anyone, even one person cannot prove this because I am only doing my job, earning unfair profit is the job of the weak like you.

killfeargame

Reaction score
Stop trying to accuse legit people when you can't even help others. I bought CC from the seller. And it was live. He is so helpful to others and patiently replies to all of your questions. And again, if you can't help others, don't try to pull off the ones who help.

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it

Sale of dumps - $ 7777
Sale of CC - $ 5555

1-) This person has never bought anything from me, he is just jealous and trying to tarnish my name.
2-) I don't have to teach anyone anything in personal communication tools like Telegram icq.
That's all I didn't want to teach because you didn't buy from me.
3-) No one asks for an escrow service for $ 20, but if anyone asks, I state that I accept escrow through this forum.
4-) If there is 10 positive feedback about the service provided, 'admin' shares that the ads are free of charge.
5-) If anyone requests any material for testing from the management, I am ready to send it at any time.
6-) If we come to clone accounts
My brother and cousins are also members of this forum
Since I am selling, I do not allow my own account to be used, so they log in from different accounts.

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
Stop trying to accuse legit people when you can't even help others. I bought CC from the seller. And it was live. He is so helpful to others and patiently replies to all of your questions. And again, if you can't help others, don't try to pull off the ones who help.
Thank you for telling the truth.

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
So, scammer-girl, we draw conclusions:
1. You won't pay for ads, right? You just don't have money and valid material.
2. Your clones have been verified by the clone detection system. You put + on your own reputation.
3. You do not have services and reviews on other forums, because you are a liar. You were selling items under different nicknames and you were blocked.
4. You are using ICQ which is fully logged and insecure.
5. I warned everyone and I will watch you cheap offended slut.
I wish you to deceive as many stupid people as possible. Fuckers exist for this.

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
2. Your clones have been verified by the clone detection system. You put + on your own reputation.
3. You do not have services and reviews on other forums, because you are a liar. You were selling items under different nicknames and you were blocked.
I wish you to deceive as many stupid people as possible. Fuckers exist for this.
Soon the facts will come out and you will fuck off this forum
do not worry :)

killfeargame

Reaction score
Hey bro,
I also asked him about dump writing and he said, he would help with a free dump if I buy a dump or buy a msr device to show him. And I did buy the msr device. And then he showed me everything in details and also gave me a free dump. Can you afford to do so? If no, then stop accusing others.

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
Yes, idiotic, the this forum is fuck off already because of you disappeared from the search results and slipped down, because you are so stupid that you placed other people's methods, just doing copy-paste and did not even change the information.
The whore deceived everyone that she gets from 1k bucks every day, this is again a redhead for everyone, otherwise she would have been able to open her own automatic store and pay for advertising without any problems.
But she has no money and does not have enough brains to order a script for the sale of CC and dumps.
Also, do not forget that she lays out fig dead CC in the "Freebie" section that do not work. He just pretends to spread the material to buy from her.
This cormorant will not be able to teach him how to write dumps, he will only read that for this you need msr206 and software that allows you to write data.
The software will not be able to give you, nor will it be able to explain how to write them down correctly. This is a common liar. She never wrote down dumps and is not able to work with them. This is quite obvious.
I think this girl is from Turkey.

CreedX

Unknown
Reaction score
I know everyone has he/her opinion, have not been able to buy card from this seller because he have not be reviewed from the admin /moderator or a reputable member and have not been seen on other forum. His reputation grew so fast, have been in other forum reputation/vouch don't grow that fast. So i understand what @Hacker is trying to say. Just be careful

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
I know everyone has he/her opinion, have not been able to buy card from this seller because he have not be reviewed from the admin /moderator or a reputable member and have not been seen on other forum. His reputation grew so fast, have been in other forum reputation/vouch don grow that fast. So i understand what @Hacker is trying to say. Just be careful
Brother, that's exactly the problem
Commenting without buying anything.
I sent a pm to 'admin about this.
However, there was no response so that I could provide the materials required for testing.
Almost half of the forum bought from me.
And even there will be no negative comments from someone.

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
If she was respectable and honest, she would be able to provide valid cc and dumps to the admin for checking. She could simply deceive the admin, as smart scammers do, simply by buying valid cc and dumps in some other store. But he did not even think to do it, since she just felt sorry for 10 dollars for these purposes. She cannot buy valid material and pass the test.
If he did it right away, then the admin would write that this seller was verified and you can buy from him.
As we can see the reviews and reputation for himself, he raises from his own clones.
I hope this fool at least buys cc for 5 bucks in another store, and sells for 20 bucks, but I don’t believe in this circumstance either.
SHE OFFERS ON ITS TERMS TO REPLACE CC WITHIN AN HOUR! This is complete nonsense and deception, who will do this, think logically and think for yourself.
That is, she simply gives the left card data and hopes that they will not write a claim on it. A very stupid and unintelligent woman.

You sent him private messages to pay for advertising, I hope?
Because you can no longer be checked, since clones have been found.

My topic is to warn! The escrow service is free, don't forget about it.