admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jabber
[email protected]
Telegram
cardervip
Escrow services fee - 6% of transaction amount.
Minimum fee - $15.

Escrow only insures money at time (fixed time) transactions.

All terms of deal negotiated between the parties.
Escrow doesn't check goods or services.

Brief rules:
1. Buyer pays to escrow amount of transaction and fees for escrow service. Reports icq number of seller and terms of services.
2. Escrow confirms receipt of money to another party of deal.
3. The seller (service) provides direct product (or service) to another party to transaction without participation of Escrow.
4. After receipt and verification of goods (providing services) buyer contacts the Escrow and to announce completion of transaction.
5. Escrow pays money to seller (service).

All disputes decided in blacklist section of our board by blacklist moderator.

They only available method for payment so far is BTC

Last edited by a moderator:

tait08

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
escrw is stupid

Reaction score
something weird going on ever since ninja go bye bye

permission

BANNED
Reaction score
Ok i am be know what and how use this
Maybe you use Heroin today? or?

Hmmm.
Maybe you fbi? or cia?

Reaction score
I johncaesar11 and black bowa want to transfer paypal we need escrow to involve thanks is icq....787847

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:01 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:58 AM ----------

Escrow services fee - 6% of transaction amount.
Minimum fee - 15lr + LR fee ($3 - max).

Escrow only insures money at time (fixed time) transactions.

All terms of deal negotiated between the parties.
Escrow doesn't check goods or services.

Brief rules:
1. Buyer pays to escrow amount of transaction and fees for escrow service. Reports icq number of seller and terms of services.
2. Escrow confirms receipt of money to another party of deal.
3. The seller (service) provides direct product (or service) to another party to transaction without participation of Escrow.
4. After receipt and verification of goods (providing services) buyer contacts the Escrow and to announce completion of transaction.
5. Escrow pays money to seller (service).

All disputes decided in blacklist section of our board by blacklist moderator.

They only available method for payment so far is LR (LibertyReserve)
021764827.gif

I johncaesar11 and black bowa want to transfer paypal we need escrow to involve thanks is icq....787847

Reaction score
Do all moderators provide the escrow service or only Ninja? Cant seem to get ahold of Ninja recently

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
Guys I have a humble request to everyone??!!!

Please don’t deal with anyone without escrow or make Upfront payment unless you know him/her. Recently Some People From the Group were ripped off in my name. All posts that contain “ ✅Escrow accepted” are not always Legitimate. Please anyone claiming to be verified by admins could’ve been a lie. We are always Available for escrow at no additional cost!!!
Please it’s for your own safety. You are always warned about rippers. Please don’t cry later. Take safety measures.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jabber
[email protected]
Telegram
cardervip
Dear forum participants. I inform you that our forum is suspending free services for the provision of a guarantor (escrow) service.
You can use the guarantor services of any other forums you trust.
By means of a general vote, it is planned to select a new guarantor service from among the proven, reliable and active participants of the forum.
This vote and detailed selection criteria will be announced later.
I wish you always good and safe transactions!

Father

Professional
Reaction score
What is Multisig and how it works:

Multisig
Multisignature allows the creation of 2-of-3 escrow services. For example: when Buyer wants to pay the Vendor, buyer sends a transaction to a multisignature address, which requires at least two signatures from the group “Buyer, Vendor and Admin” to redeem the money. If Buyer and Vendor disagree on who should get the money (Buyer wants a refund, whilst Vendor believes he fulfilled his obligations and demands the payment), they can appeal to Admin. Admin grants his signature to Buyer or Vendor, so one of them can redeem the funds.

Multisignature scheme is also implemented in other non-bitcoin-based cryptocurrencies. Usually it replicates the same functionality via several distinct signatures.

What is Escrow and it’s disadvantages against multisig:

Escrow
Escrow refers to funds held by marketplace on behalf of transacting parties. If Buyer and Vendor disagree on who should get the funds, the admin or moderator of the marketplace steps in and decides who should get the funds based on the situation.

Escrow model contains flaws. For example, marketplace could run away with users funds anytime they want, as ‘Agora’ and some other marketplaces did.

About Finalize Early and when should You use it:

FE
Finalize Early is a process where Vendor receives Buyers funds immediately. You should never use Finalize Early with new or untrustworthy vendors, always read reviews about the vendor you’re dealing with!

Spens12

BANNED
Reaction score
Dear forum participants. I inform you that our forum is suspending free services for the provision of a guarantor (escrow) service.
You can use the guarantor services of any other forums you trust.
By means of a general vote, it is planned to select a new guarantor service from among the proven, reliable and active participants of the forum.
This vote and detailed selection criteria will be announced later.
I wish you always good and safe transactions!

Hello Admin,

Sir how do we launch escrow service in this forum?.

Please connect us with legit sellers sir.

I have bitcoin ready right now, but i am still stuck searching for legit sellers.

Please keep us updated as soon as possible sir,
Thank you.

Dirt

Professional
Reaction score
Hello Admin,

Sir how do we launch escrow service in this forum?.

Please connect us with legit sellers sir.

I have bitcoin ready right now, but i am still stuck searching for legit sellers.

Please keep us updated as soon as possible sir,
Thank you.
What seller are u looking for?