CC/Dumps Seller @Dunkelh3it is legit or scam?

BigHead9000

Carder
Reaction score
okokokokok
guys i Understand you all
every one have opinion and there is nothing wrong with what @Hacker said....... he just saying hes opinion
exept!!!!!!!!
so @Hacker if you thing hes Scammer just proof us that without insulting him like little kid

@Hacker you have no right to tell him that he should teach you
just ask him?????
if he have a free time and ask him if he Knows about Writing Dumps

asked how he could record them. She told him that she would only explain after he bought the dumps.
He is a Seller if you Dont like what he Selling dont buy from him
its that easy!!!!! belive me
this forum is fuck off
and belive me @Hacker this Forum is not Fucked off
if the Admin was a Scammer he cann Block you without worning..... Like every Scammer Forum does

ivanship

Professional
Reaction score
Hello everybody. I just read this report, and it is completely stupid. @ dunkelh3it is one of the most sincere, kind and charitable people in this forum, like the others who are always helping. I have not acquired any product from @ dunkelh3it but I am more than sure that they are of the highest quality, and the man who sells them the same. This report is disrespectful when it was not presented with evidence at all, much less a clarified reason. For now, I ask the administrators to delete this report. Thank you!

lalakay

Double Up
Reaction score
Hi Good Day
I'm new here at this forum, I just want to say that I'll be buying some cc with @dunkelh3it I have been messaging him lately
I'll be posting updates here whether his legit or not

Attachments

• screencapture-carder-uk-conversations-business-426985-2021-05-07-11_20_44.png
    screencapture-carder-uk-conversations-business-426985-2021-05-07-11_20_44.png
    311.8 KB · Views: 48

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
There is no need to write on this forum from numerous fake accounts, the clone detection system works very well. You would like to learn how to delete cookies so as not to be detected.
What a fool would buy invalid cc for 20 bucks, when trusted stores sell cc for 3-5 bucks, i.e. 4 times cheaper?
She violated numerous forum rules and has not yet been blocked. For her business, concessions and concessions are made.
In the next topic, she wrote that she turned to the admin to pay for advertising and get tested. I am waiting for this fact.
When she does, I will apologize and withdraw my claim.

Last edited:

ivanship

Professional
Reaction score
@Hacker also grew up quite fast, as did @dunkelh3it, in the same way they both share excellent material, no matter if the material is copied and pasted, or if it is their own. Both have helped newbies, although @ dunkelh3it features more constant activity on the forum, and this may be due to their rapid growth. In the same way, I support all the people in this forum who are dedicated to helping others. I do not recommend that people be defamed when there is no graphical evidence, even so, the risk of scam runs for anyone independently. Let's simply stop the behavior of children, and stop causing chaos in a thread in which there are only letters, and no graphic tests, so in my recommendation it is best to withdraw this report, and see what happens in the future as soon as possible .

ivanship

Professional
Reaction score
There is no need to write on this forum from numerous fake accounts, the clone detection system works very well. I would like to learn how to delete cookies so as not to be detected.
What a fool would buy invalid cc for 20 bucks, when trusted stores sell cc for 3-5 bucks, i.e. 4 times cheaper?
She violated numerous forum rules and has not yet been blocked. For her business, concessions and concessions are made.
In the next topic, she wrote that she turned to the admin to pay for advertising and get tested. I am waiting for this fact.
Yes, that would be good. Check the material with the administrator, and whether it is verified or not.

lalakay

Double Up
Reaction score
There is no need to write on this forum from numerous fake accounts, the clone detection system works very well. You would like to learn how to delete cookies so as not to be detected.
can you help me where to buy cheap working valid cc

ivanship

Professional
Reaction score
can you help me where to buy cheap working valid cc
I invite you to browse the forum, and you will find very good information about it. To find valid ccs go to the section of verified services - Sell cc + cvv. Now, if what you are looking for is a web page, I recommend ferum, friends, etc, etc.

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
Many forums practice - making an insurance deposit for the duration of the provision of services for the sale of cc and dumps.
That is, the seller contributes to the fund the amount of insurance, usually it is about 10k dollars. And after 3 months or when the service is closed, the insurance deposit is returned to him if there were no claims in his direction.
Please consider this option.
It will protect both the seller and the buyers.
I advise you to implement this practice on the forum.

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
Today I am on the forum all day and noticed a very interesting feature and it happened.
Neither she herself, nor everyone who was suspected of her clones (fakes) is also on the forum.
This is just an amazing coincidence.
Leads to very unpleasant thoughts.
Perhaps they all went on strike.
The seller of CC and Dumps and we have enough, we will not become poorer, especially since her prices for material are much higher than the other market.
I also did not notice specific facts of scam on her part.
Numerous violations of forum rules are quite obvious.
I ask you to give her another chance and limit herself to a warning.
Let him continue to work, I hope she will not deceive.

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Today I am on the forum all day and noticed a very interesting feature and it happened.
Neither she herself, nor everyone who was suspected of her clones (fakes) is also on the forum.
This is just an amazing coincidence.
Leads to very unpleasant thoughts.
Perhaps they all went on strike.
The seller of CC and Dumps and we have enough, we will not become poorer, especially since her prices for material are much higher than the other market.
I also did not notice specific facts of scam on her part.
Numerous violations of forum rules are quite obvious.
I ask you to give her another chance and limit herself to a warning.
Let him continue to work, I hope she will not deceive.
Hello there,
Hours may differ in each country.
and everyone has a job to take care of
I may not be here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
I read most of the comments with a smile.
'There is no evidence of the hacker.
And he was begging me to learn something until a few days ago. lol
As for the prices of the cards;
Could be $ 20 higher for your country's currency
however, the situation is quite different here.
Nobody has to buy, as you say, there are websites that sell better.
I direct those who want a suitable card there.
If you wish, I can write websites suitable for your budget under this comment.

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
And he was begging me to learn something until a few days ago. lol
I think this is a blatant lie and provocation.
Please provide evidence for your words.

Perhaps you were denied training in carding and he was very offended, after which he wrote a negative comment to you.
We need to know whether you are telling the truth or lying insolently and disgustingly. We need to understand whether you or the Hacker are misleading everyone and confusing their brains.

I am waiting for your answer and proofs of how he asked to be your student.

Lenox

Carder
Reaction score

Perhaps you were denied training in carding and he was very offended, after which he wrote a negative comment to you.
We need to know whether you are telling the truth or lying insolently and disgustingly. We need to understand whether you or the Hacker are misleading everyone and confusing their brains.

i have spent 80 dollars on cards with him. everything has been running smoothly. he has also taught me many things regarding carding and is friendly and with quick responses. i’ve been working with him every day for almost a week now. would i be able to ask you, if you take my words with truth and thought? because he has helped me and no scam has been happening. i do not see any malicious intent

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
What did you teach specifically from you? Please explain, everyone is very interested. What did he tell you so privately and reasonably explain, which has not been stated and not disclosed on the forum many times.

Also provide screenshots of payment in his direction to check your words that you really bought something from him and are not cheating.
And screenshots of dialogues as he teaches you and explains the basics and skill in carding.
Since he was suspected of numerous clones, we need to check and make sure of the truth.

We only saw how he posted non-working methods that he himself did not write or test.
How could he teach you something worthwhile in that case? Something does not inspire confidence and looks very suspicious.

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
What did you teach specifically from you? Please explain, everyone is very interested. What did he tell you so privately and reasonably explain, which has not been stated and not disclosed on the forum many times.

Also provide screenshots of payment in his direction to check your words that you really bought something from him and are not cheating.
And screenshots of dialogues as he teaches you and explains the basics and skill in carding.
Since he was suspected of numerous clones, we need to check and make sure of the truth.

We only saw how he posted non-working methods that he himself did not write or test.
How could he teach you something worthwhile in that case? Something does not inspire confidence and looks very suspicious.
Some information is too special and valuable to be available to everyone.
I don't understand why I need to share the things I can earn with you for free here.
I invite you to think a little bit logically.

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it

If you read the article written by the 'hacker' at the top of this page
You will see that the first item expresses this.
Note: Do not accuse anyone you do not know with lies.

I cannot send the correspondence there because he removed the correspondence in the 'telegram' and blocked me.
However, he admits this above.

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
It turns out that this impudent swindler is also a big liar. Now let's figure it out point by point and in order:
1. I have never written to this fraudster either in Telegram or in private messages - she lies and deceives!
2. I never asked this scammer to teach me the craft of carding - she lies and cheats! I know perfectly well that she is stupid and cannot teach anything. She does not know any working method - neither how to use the cards correctly, nor how to write dumps. She is completely incompetent for any question! Where did I write above and confirm what I wrote to you with a request to learn carding? Give proof for your filthy words.
3. This fraudster herself was the first to write to me in private messages.
Here is a confirmation screenshot:
skrin.jpg

As you can see, I didn’t even answer her, I just ignored it, because I don’t want to communicate with any scammers.
4. Above, I wrote THAT MY FRIEND not me wrote to her in Telegram to check her whether she imagines anything in carding or a complete fool. Here are the full logs of my friend's conversation with this scammer below:
Carder, [04.05.21 06:39]
hello u sell track2 from Singapore?

Dunkelh3it, [04.05.21 14:47]
Hello there,
I have singapore
1 of them is $ 50.

Carder, [05.05.21 00:09]
with pin?

Dunkelh3it, [05.05.21 00:10]
noooo

Dumps + pin sellers are often scams

Carder, [05.05.21 00:10]
how i can write this dumps?

do you have msr device

Carder, [05.05.21 00:10]
yes

Dunkelh3it, [05.05.21 00:12]
When you get damam dumps, I will explain in detail how to print
and how you should use it
From these logs, we see that she could not answer the question, but tried to throw an invalid prepaid dump by selling, after which I HIMSELF PROMISED TO TELL HIM how to use the dumps.
I'm sure that she doesn't even have the necessary software for writing dumps, and even more so she doesn't know how to use it at all. That is, she just sells air and will not be able to advise anyone, since she herself does not have any information.
After that, my friend did not write it anymore, but simply realized that it was an ordinary fool and stopped communicating, while he did not block it and did not delete the correspondence.
My friend knows very well how to properly record and use dumps, he just wanted to bring this harlot to the surface.
5. My friend DID NOT ASK HER TO TEACH HIS CARDING (this can be seen from their correspondence) - she again brazenly cheats, lies, deceives and misleads everyone!
6. My friend DID NOT DELETE THEIR CORRESPONDENCE - she again lies and manipulates!
7. My friend DIDN'T BLOCK HER CONTACT - she is lying and cheating again!
8. She still hasn't been able to pass the test and hasn't paid for the advertisement as I said - this is a common scam!
She could not provide any evidence for her words!
You see how she blatantly and stupidly lies to everyone.
What can you say in your defense? Nothing!
She violated numerous forum rules, it would be time to ban her already!
Please draw conclusions gentlemen!

CreedX

Unknown
Reaction score
Have not bought anything from him but i met him when i joined this forum during that time he asked more questions about dumps and he was helped with it,all of us learn everyday , i don't expect a seller to explain to you on how to use a material :), when buying anything you should know how it been used. That your friend was suppose to buy it, it was just $50, after been bought and it's fake and refuse refund then will know he is a scammer.
Nobody has been scammed by him so he is not a scammer.
For his copy and paste method, not only him copy and paste other do, but if the Admin don't like his post, it can be deleted Simple.
The Admin can reduce his reputation and likes, but don't think he should be banned.

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
Have not bought anything from him but i met him when i joined this forum during that time he asked more questions about dumps and he was helped with it,all of us learn everyday , i don't expect a seller to explain to you on how to use a material :), when buying anything you should know how it been used. That your friend was suppose to buy it, it was just $50, after been bought and it's fake and refuse refund then will know he is a scammer.
Nobody has been scammed by him so he is not a scammer.
For his copy and paste method, not only him copy and paste other do, but if the Admin don't like his post, it can be deleted Simple.
The Admin can reduce his reputation and likes, but don't think he should be banned.
This is one of the most logical criticisms I have read.
Thank you for looking at the events objectively.

Lenox

Carder
Reaction score

seems like everything went through your one ear and out the other. i’m done speaking on this topic. i will continue learning from dunk and keep paying for his services. have a good rest of your day/night