CC/Dumps Seller @Dunkelh3it is legit or scam?

Kashera

Reaction score
I think this is a blatant lie and provocation.
Please provide evidence for your words.

Perhaps you were denied training in carding and he was very offended, after which he wrote a negative comment to you.
We need to know whether you are telling the truth or lying insolently and disgustingly. We need to understand whether you or the Hacker are misleading everyone and confusing their brains.

I am waiting for your answer and proofs of how he asked to be your student.
?? he’s legit , got me started off my first piece and gave me a freebie and a whole lot more. I know what I’m doing now so I buy from sites , he helped me out a lot

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
?? he’s legit , got me started off my first piece and gave me a freebie and a whole lot more. I know what I’m doing now so I buy from sites , he helped me out a lot
are you Making Fun of him or you Speaking the Truth

IF you think this is a place wher we posting a JOKE stuff you probably gonna got Banned
there is no Section Here to post Jokes

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
Hello, we have all already made sure that he:
1. Creates numerous clones for fake positive reviews about his service. Will a respectable service do this?
2. He lied that he had been writing to the admin for a month to pay for the advertising of the service, I asked the admin about it and he told me that this seller had never written to him about paying for advertising, but only demanded free access to the VIP section.
And when the administrator, after his words (that he is trying to contact him about the advertising op), offered him to pay for advertising in order to pay carders for manuals, he said that the amount was too large and he made only $ 1k on the sale of cards from the forum. When the admin offered to pay him 50% to start with, he just started to ignore him.
As we know, advertising for the sale of CC and dumps without payment is prohibited by the rules of the forum:
3. It has not been verified and has not been verified in any forum.
4. He lied that everyone writes to him and wants to learn carding from him, as a professional teacher, as you can see from the evidence above, no one wanted to learn from him.
5. He posts links to cardable sites, asserts that they are up-to-date and from 2-D Secure, I checked some sites - they don't exist at all, stores don't open, and their domains are abandoned or need to be renewed.
6. He did not give a single proof of his words and methods that he spreads.
We see how he constantly deceives and does not fully answer and does not support his words, his arguments and beliefs with any evidence.
How can we even believe him? Most likely, he does not have valid cards, this is just a deception.

Kashera

Reaction score
are you Making Fun of him or you Speaking the Truth

IF you think this is a place wher we posting a JOKE stuff you probably gonna got Banned
there is no Section Here to post Jokes
You’re tripping, I had no idea about online shopping til he helped me. I took a risk by even texting him. Watch how you talk to me boss. You gotta take a risk if you wanna be turnt. I’ll post screenshots but I don’t have to prove myself

Lenox

Carder
Reaction score
are
you talking about dunk?

Lenox

Carder
Reaction score
C4B03CAC-BDA1-47E5-858A-4CFB2C361C84.png
ok so what you’re looking at is a conversation to on between me and dunk. i have so many messages because he deleted all of his... once i sent the 100 dollars for the “legit” phone number to receive sms and it hit the chain block. he blocked me. if you guys want me to provide purchase information i can. i paid 80 for 4 cards. and 100 for legit phone number to receive sms. then was blocked, as u can see his avatar is no longer there

Kashera

Reaction score
are

you talking about dunk?
Yeah I barely even know how to use this forum stuff but I get on every now and then I can’t just not give him his props cause he helped me a tremendously

Lenox

Carder
Reaction score
F58C8FA8-D032-4C94-A000-D08F08801B93.png
i withdrew 100 dollars or so for the 4 cards and ended up spending 80. on may 6th... he told me he would wait until my computer came in mail to start method and process and to teach me how to do cards

Lenox

Carder
Reaction score
Yeah I barely even know how to use this forum stuff but I get on every now and then I can’t just not give him his props cause he helped me a tremendously
lol he robbed me for 180 dollars. he blocked me and deleted 3 of the cards.. there was on time he messaged me asking me on telegram if he could go on the forum and put out the good word for him so it can make him look like he’s not a scammer

Lenox

Carder
Reaction score
here’s the second purchase for the legit phone number i made today. shortly after i was blocked, with only one card, and the other 3 deleted and every other message he sent deleted as well to hide proof

Attachments

• 9797BC1B-E3C5-4D13-B503-32D6AC7B8C5F.png
    9797BC1B-E3C5-4D13-B503-32D6AC7B8C5F.png
    128.2 KB · Views: 44

Kashera

Reaction score
lol he robbed me for 180 dollars. he blocked me and deleted 3 of the cards.. there was on time he messaged me asking me on telegram if he could go on the forum and put out the good word for him so it can make him look like he’s not a scammer
Look , you got scammed okay he don’t use telegram and he don’t sell anything other than cvvs & dumps. It’s stated on his page that he don’t use anything besides icq

Kashera

Reaction score
Look , you got scammed okay he don’t use telegram and he don’t sell anything other than cvvs & dumps. It’s stated on his page that he don’t use anything besides icq
Lol I mean even my bitcoin set unconfirmed for like two weeks on one of my transactions and he still countined to look out.

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
Lenox = Kashera = dunkelh3it

The Turkish girl just scoffs and makes fun.
She herself writes claims with different nicknames, but does not provide substantiated evidence.

After a while, she will appear and say that it is:
1. There was his clone fake
2. Payment has not been made
3. She returned the money in full
4. There were temporary difficulties with access, but now it is available and has resolved the problems
5. Comes up with other reasons.

Well, let him have fun, it's very funny to watch her.

PrivatnO

Confidence Man
Reaction score
And i would not suggest to buy anything from him as he just resells stuff from shops, dead stuff too...

CreedX

Unknown
Reaction score
I think this topic is becoming a joke, you are blind not to see his(or your) contact for telegram on his(or your) profile. Clone

Lenox

Carder
Reaction score
I think this topic is becoming a joke, you are blind not to see his(or your) contact for telegram on his(or your) profile. Clone
i’m literally baffled at the post he just made... he doesn’t use telegram? yea ok. lol

Lenox

Carder
Reaction score
for some reason you assholes don’t believe me. it only shows for me the bitcoin i bought and withdrew to send to him
16804268-36C4-460B-BC38-5452F8756715.jpeg

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Hi,everyone
@Lenox = @Kashera = @dunkelh3it
@Lenox ist not @dunkelh3it
Lenox ist very very Noob guy
dont know any shit about Carding and Fraud
so dont blame him that he is @dunkelh3it

and Dunkelh3it is a Resller again a RESELLER that why he sells so Expensive
if you want to make bussniess with him
he will resell you stuff,...... he dont have to tell you guys what you gonna do with the Dumps
because again his job is Reselling
and maybe he reselling Dumps that dont work
how knows?

im not Defending him, im just telling you guys my opinin

there is couple verified stores that sells Dumps
buy please there
dont buy from Telelgram or ICQ
most of the time you guys ending with getting ripped off
and buy refandable CC

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
At first he wrote that she deceived him for $ 80.
Then he wrote in the chat that she cheated him for $ 180.
In the fictitious screenshots, we see the amount of $ 100.
Please stop this idiocy.