Question about card programming.

Ilovecards123

Reaction score
Hello, so after all the research I've made on the carding forums it is time for some questions about card programming.

So, we have valid track 1 + track 2 with PIN and stuff, also we got the EMV_X2 from this forum, just like everybody says to use it. Not to mention we do have MSR605X card writer with JAVA J2A040 smart cards. So what's next? Is there any tutorial how to successfully program the cards? Because I assume it is not that easy and I've seen that a lot of people have problems with this. I also bet that it's not just swiping and writing the card with the MSR605X.

I need to mention that we want to withdraw money with ATMs, so we are using 201 service code, that's why cards are with the chip, so I assume that we need to program the chip? How we can do it then? Or it is actually not that complicated to do it?

With EMV_X2 there are a lot of carding programs such as MSRX program for writing and reading, what about other programs? Jcop program, cardpeek program, authremoved program and of course the ATRTOOL 2.0, what are the use of these programs and are they essential to withdrawing money from ATMs?

I would like to know that, because then I could do the full tutorial about real carding and post it here for everybody!

Best regards my friends!

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score

Ilovecards123

Reaction score
Is there any official english translation? It would be great!

Ilovecards123

Reaction score
Use https://translate.google.com - it translates quite well from Russian. Everything should be clear to you.
Thank you very much for helping!

I have only one question left and I can start my adventure with the real carding, do I need MCR200 or I can buy MSR605X and OMNIKEY 3021? ALSO is OMNIKEY 3021 only reader or writer too, I've seen people are using it as a writer with EMV program, but also on every site is says that this is reader only, how does that work?

Ilovecards123

Reaction score
To read and write information to blank cards, it is best to buy an MCR200 or MSR605X
But what about writing EMV chips? On MCR200 I know this would work but on MSR605X there is no socket for that, yes? So OMNIKEY would be cheaper alternative for this or I am wrong?

mrtoystoy

Reaction score
You can get only MCR200 but I went for MSR605X with OMNIKEY so I can do EMV stuff without having a huge brick on my desk and just swipe the mag strip later.
This said I dont know that much about it I just got the tools but no real experience.

Ilovecards123

Reaction score
Thank you my friend! That is what I was looking for! :)
You can get only MCR200 but I went for MSR605X with OMNIKEY so I can do EMV stuff without having a huge brick on my desk and just swipe the mag strip later.
This said I dont know that much about it I just got the tools but no real experience.