Quality dumps Selling service / ICQ: 582-263-616 & 564-673-959

sooloogoo

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
hey man, check your pm.

noorjabu12

BANNED
Reaction score
contact for registration link

bhajarang

Carder
Reaction score
Hey File

i add u on icq already..meet you there.

i am sorry i didnt recognize u in my ICQ, get back to me today

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:14 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:12 PM ----------

I have the technique of using primero's dumps without any loss, Cheer's Anyone can contact me .. Primero 's service is good, but shud have some brains to be happy with his dumps.

file

BHAJARANG is A great man and very good man..HE GAVE ME LINK TO GET PRIMERO BACK ..AM VERY VERY HAPPY

file

Reaction score
BHAJARANG IS A GOOD MAN

i am sorry i didnt recognize u in my ICQ, get back to me today

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:14 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:12 PM ----------

I have the technique of using primero's dumps without any loss, Cheer's Anyone can contact me .. Primero 's service is good, but shud have some brains to be happy with his dumps.

BHAJARANG is A great man and very good man..HE GAVE ME LINK TO GET PRIMERO BACK ..AM VERY VERY HAPPY

Boyzs

Professional
Reaction score
primero, why you dont replace more than one dump? or you mean all clients are subjected to one dump per order? Pls make it very clear for all. i send you ticket for three days now after the orders.yet no reply.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:54 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:51 PM ----------

No replacements for more than one dead dump? and No reply for support ticket? Hmm!

bhajarang

Carder
Reaction score
Whats there in saving that bullshit ???? First of try to share atleast something with others and all shud be happy. Dont be so selfish China Girl... and please mind ur businessssss

Rokoko

very helpful guy

koshnevo

BANNED
Reaction score
Primero_247,
Want to register. My ICQ:629317881

Reaction score
Looking for new dumps workers, my dumps your people.

Contact me at 402492227

bhajarang

Carder
Reaction score
Good News to all Primero's Buyers... U can Replace 100% of ur bad dumps. Not 30% like before .. wooooohah.. u can replace alllllllll bad dumps !

Primero_247

Carder
Reaction score
YES REPLACE 100% NOW!

going to send some messages about registration. too wack we dont have enough time to visit forums... thats why you ppl waiting, but in our shop anything is much differ, anything is fast.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:28 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:51 AM ----------

i forgot to tell: WE DONT RESTORE ACCOUNTS, IF YOU LOST YOUR ACCOUNT - JUST MAKE NEW ACCT.

squares

DEER
Reaction score
primero im still waiting for replace for my bad dumps i never hav problem like this before and im still buying from your shop so plz jus let me kno u replace my bad dumps or not?