Quality dumps Selling service / ICQ: 582-263-616 & 564-673-959

noorjabu12

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
primero pls make update to base and delete all dead dumps from the shop

cima

Carder
Reaction score
+1

primero pls make update to base and delete all dead dumps from the shop

+1

bro you are the best please make update im waiting for it... i lost money trying with other sellers...

back soon bro...

sania99

Carder
Reaction score
i send primero pm and he send me link for registeration in his shop. i send payment of 50$ and proceed further. the link not work properly have some wrong passwords....i complaint him he said he will check ,its now almost months now i dont get any answer from him...............so for me he is ripper with style....

bhajarang

Carder
Reaction score
sania99 and darence ... hold ur words about primero, i accept that some of this stuff is bad and the complaints regarding that in this thread, but primero ripped u for 50$ doesnt make sense at allllll .......He will surely send u the linke and password which u might have lost it.. even if u loose 1 alphabet u will be able to enter, and his secure website doesnt let anyone to login...

Primero will be back soon with the best update ever.... Keep Waiting for Gooods Primero ... Everything is good with u, but u dont speak up with ur clients... we like that policy TALK LESS WORK MORE, but some shud be there to answer the problems of clients....

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:31 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:30 AM ----------

sania99 contact me in PM how to get access to his shop

Reaction score
i m not agree with u bhajrang if u got dumps timely so u not compliant about him
i have make a so many pm to him also giving him so many buzz on icq but he had not replied
its means he made policy work with some one also ripped to someones too..........

bhajarang

Carder
Reaction score
first learn proper english Mr.Mann4every1 ... u dont know to read the terms of primero... u are new kiddo in the market.... better take training for some skilled ones........

innerlinks

Reaction score
primero..send me a link where to unzip my order..if u not sending to email again.... i cant believe this ..i made an order... i never receive a link to unzip my order..and i checked my email...nothing was there....u need to do soemthing about this asap....man....... log...innerlinks

file

Reaction score
visamastercarddiscoverc.jpg

also AMEX, JCB, DINNERS, MAESTRO, SOLO, SWITCH! ANYTHING... WORLDWIDE!

NOW OUR SERVICE IS BETTER THAN BEFORE!

- State choosing for US dumps
- Regular updates!
- Good prices!
- Binlist!
- Special offers
- Semi-automatic replaces
- Reliable and secure platform
- Tickets system

ACCESS TO PAGE AFTER FIRST PAYMENT!
- wmz first minimal 50$
- wu first minimal 500$

I JUST WANT TO NOTICE OUR DEAR CUSTOMERS, WE DO NOT USE ICQ ANYMORE:

- IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER ISSUES - PLEASE USE TICKETS SYSTEM

- IF YOU WANT TO REGISTER PLEASE USE PRIVATE MESSAGES HERE (PLEASE ONLY ABOUT REGISTRATION, OTHER MESSAGES WILL BE IGNORED)

FUCK ICQ FOR NOW.

i have my login with you before which is goodluck but i lost it now so i want to register new..what can i do?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:52 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:50 AM ----------

i have my login with you before which is goodluck but i lost it now so i want to register new..what can i do?

if i try to login this is what i see 400 Bad Request
No required SSL certificate was sent

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:03 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:52 AM ----------

bhajarang

Carder
Reaction score
File...u might have lost ur Certificate of shops website...open up ur mail and reinstall the certificate in ur web browser......cheeers

Reaction score
File...u might have lost ur Certificate of shops website...open up ur mail and reinstall the certificate in ur web browser......cheeers

bhajrang is the caretaker of premiro i think so he replied on behalf of premiro

bhajarang

Carder
Reaction score
mann4every1 u already got DEER status, dont fucking play up with others and especially me u will get banned in this forum !!!

Daum for ur information Primero is not accepting WMZ temporarily, u cant register and get through it as of now, have to wait for few days to get in touch with support.....

Unknown01

Carder
Reaction score
How to contact you? In the ICQ unresponsive. I need a dump. I want to register you to the service.

file

Reaction score

i did that already but its not opening, saying wrong password..its been a very tough time for me , pls help me bro i need help now, what can i do. give me ur icq so that i can talk to u on icq..

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:00 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:57 AM ----------

mann4every1 u already got DEER status, dont fucking play up with others and especially me u will get banned in this forum !!!

Daum for ur information Primero is not accepting WMZ temporarily, u cant register and get through it as of now, have to wait for few days to get in touch with support.....

can you get me the link to register to primero again....i can register as new user.. my old login is goodluck i

Locorey

Reaction score
primero_247 you exceed the pm message limit, so i cant send. I need registration asap