BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
Any bins seller?

Last edited:

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
I sell my own bins that I found my self. What do you mean by private bins? Im not a bank to own them
i meant to say 'those bins which are not blacklisted by any site & publicly unavailable.'

Dirt

Professional
Reaction score
i meant to say 'those bins which are not blacklisted by any site & publicly unavailable.'
Cant say about it exactly but im sure im not the one who can find them so im not sure 100% but they work for me. not all i have tested yet because there r a lot of them. I have about 250+

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
Cant say about it exactly but im sure im not the one who can find them so im not sure 100% but they work for me. not all i have tested yet because there r a lot of them. I have about 250+
i want for buying e-gift cards,can you help me about that?

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
u need to try, why not. it will give you the vision on it and how it works ;)
yeah, thank you for your help.
I have one question,is RDP necessary for e-gift Carding?

Dirt

Professional
Reaction score
i will use Socks5 & VPN for sure but,is it necessary to use RDP?
I actually don't know how to use RDP :(
no its no necessary, vpn+socks5 is good setup i use it all the time but my vpn is my own raised up by me but of course u can use public vpn too

always start with vpn then socks after

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
no its no necessary, vpn+socks5 is good setup i use it all the time but my vpn is my own raised up by me but of course u can use public vpn too

always start with vpn then socks after
wow, own VPN,sounds cool.

Madmanlucifer

Lucifer
Reaction score
i will use Socks5 & VPN for sure but,is it necessary to use RDP?
I actually don't know how to use RDP :(
TUTORIALS ON HOW TO SET UP RDP

First Open System by clicking the Start button,

Then Right-clicking Computer, and then clicking Properties.

Click Remote settings.

If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation. Under Remote Desktop, select one of the three options.
Click Select Users.

If you're an administrator on the computer, your current user account will automatically be added to the list of remote users and you can skip the next two steps.

In the Remote Desktop Users dialog box, click Add.

In the Select Users or Groups dialogbox, do the following:To specify the search location, click Locations, and then select the location you want to search.
And Enter the object names to select, type the name of the user that you want to add, and then click OK. The name will be displayed in the list of users in the Remote Desktop Users dialog box. Click OK, and then click OK again.

NOTE: You can’t connect to a computer that's asleep or hibernating, so make sure the settings for sleep and hibernation on the remote computer are set to Never. (Hibernation is not available on all computers.)
This might help u :)