PLASTICS * IDS * SUPPLIES -= Best Service with Great Communication=-

slacker

Vendor of:,  Plastics and IDS
Reaction score
Biz still going strong. Regular customers know how to contact me through email. New customers keep trying on ICQ, i will be online this week mostly in the daytime hours.

PEACE!

slacker

Reaction score
100 MC blanks for $625
This is 1 package only available. First one to post here and then PAY will get the deal. USA shipping only. Free overnight shipping. You will have your shit by this weekend to go rape all the goodie stores!

Why am I doing this?
Because its Friday and i have 100 mc blanks(8 or 9 different designs) sittin here :) and Im in a good mood. fuck it :)

taurus2011

Carder
Reaction score
placed another order with slacker. communication is good and quality of plastic is superb. fast shipping and i am extremely satisfied. thx. keep up the good work. would highly recommend services. ++++1

jaycutler

Professional
Reaction score
Great service. Fast shipping. Ordered NJ IDs and blanks. IDs look perfect. didnt like one template that i ordered, slacker agreed to replace with next order. thank you. A+++

slacker

Reaction score
Tryin to contact you through ICQ 595010739
added

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:39 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:38 AM ----------

$400 for 50 mixed blanks of your choice. (visa,master,amex,disco)
Free overnight shipping.
Today only!

jaycutler

Professional
Reaction score
Just got new order. Everything was great. just as agreed. SLACKER #1!!! Thank you!!!

jesta184

Carder
Reaction score
Just placed first order, waiting to see quality. So far very good communication and accommodating. Will post feedback as soon as I get order.

jesta184

Carder
Reaction score
Just received first order, and the quality is SUPERB! Overnight shipping is really overnight shipping, i received it immediatly. Great customer service! Product is great master PayPalers are perfect, visa PayPalers dont have blurry wings on the birds like others, and ID overlays are good also. I will be placing more orders soon! THE GOOD STUFF!!!!

Lanessan

Reaction score
Good service, quality is great.
I paid upfront and everything went smoothly.

I recommend.

slacker

Reaction score
DEAL OF THE DAY

I had a worker mess up some cards so I am going to get these out the door cheap. I have 76 blanks for sale missing UV on the cards. I am going to let them go for $400 including free overnight shipping. My normal price on these is $836 so your getting them cheap as fuck. 1 Package only!!! First Come First Serve!!!

42 Visa Blanks (3 designs)
34 MC Blanks (4 designs)

ccplayapotna

Carder
Reaction score
COUNT ME IN :)

Hey Slacker im a new client ready when u r so please add me or contact me on ICQ# 632797735 Thank u sir

Playapotnacc