Official resseler OF Rhodes here.

paulg123

Carder
Reaction score
i have a newbie question. If I buy UK dumps, do i need the pin even if I swipe it on POS machines without entering Chip + Pin?

julianni

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Mr Rhodes u the best ...i just bought 30 PCs Canada i use 3 dumps only this morning and 2 dumps hit me 3k each lmao a++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

y0uhappy

Carder
Reaction score
mr rohdes is very kind and honest with good stuff, great guy ++ tx c.pro to where i find oldtime good vendor..

cresttor

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Rhodes2 you are great,i bought 7 canada and 5/7 works i dont need to ask 2 for replacement,because i make a profit,keep up and follow your mater foot Rhodes ,he is one of the best guy ever + AAAAAAA

nicobellicfr

Reaction score
Good seller he is very honest great Guy you must have business with him he is not a ripper he is simply the best

omoeko

Reaction score
I will ask Rhodes, this guy is reall resseller or just lie to all customers, becuase I know rhodes, and hes new icq, and I work lon time whis him
But type of speach of this guy, seems like Bimal, JD and some another vendors on past(sorry if i make mistake)
______________________________________________________________________________________________
So like I told, I speak whis Rhodes (real rhodes), and he told me, that he don't provide any officiall resseller service,he even don't know this guy, he can't reply to this guy, because he delte hes profile on this forum. Guys be carefuull, can be situation like whis Jhon Diligens
(JD on past also resseller of rhodes, and then rip people for big ammount) I don't clame this vendor, but man don't need lie, that ur officiall resseller, so have a good work on ur biz, hope u will have good customers and make some money, becuase robot number 1 on dumps)

hello mate...
i will be glad if you can give me the Rhodes icq or is yahoo id..so i can be buying dumps from him...becus with your words here show you know the seller vary well.....

krystal

Reaction score
does not matter who is he. thing is that his stuff works gr8. im waiting for your update rhodes

cinoo

Professional
Reaction score
just buy dumps only with kinng RHODES amazing n very good quality dumps also good vendor no.1 in carder.market only for service also for the dumps will not dissaopint u gay ok so just find mr. RHODES only no need other vendors very kind n good comunication very fast no.1 always :):):)

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:57 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:56 PM ----------

for mr. RHODES give A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ don't forget only mr.Rhodes :):):)

cresttor

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
rhodes2 stuffs are crazy,its really work great