Official resseler OF Rhodes here.

Rhodes2

Carder
Reaction score
TO ALL MY CUSTOMERS DUE TO FEEDBACK THAT DUMPS FROM LAST USA BASE HITTIN LOW AMOUNT...IM REMOVING THAT BASE TO SALES STILL 80% VALID AND ADDIND NEW USA FULL OFF BOMB -CANADA(201)-EURO(101) IN 24 HOURS !!!!CHEEERS

nicobellicfr

Reaction score
Second order the dumps are very good a+++++ good communication good signature work with this man he is good

wuatmz

Carder
Reaction score
I've never seen a vendor care so much about the buyer. This man went out of his way to help me. I told him that I didn't make much, but base was high valid. He gave me a couple more that more than put me in profit. With him, I see no reason to deal with others.

P.S. Other vendors should take note.

If we make money, you make money. Simple as that. Rhodes2 understands this principle and is A++++ businessman.

julianni

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
I've never seen a vendor care so much about the buyer. This man went out of his way to help me. I told him that I didn't make much, but base was high valid. He gave me a couple more that more than put me in profit. With him, I see no reason to deal with others.

P.S. Other vendors should take note.

If we make money, you make money. Simple as that. Rhodes2 understands this principle and is A++++ businessman.

That true ...thank you MR RHodes .. U r best seller on forum now and i hope for long Time a+++ to u

Reaction score
dude is good vendor and very understanding......a++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

tyga2

Professional
Reaction score
not possible to lost with this men rhodes = $$$$$$$$ a+++++++++++++ go with smile to shopping

y0uhappy

Carder
Reaction score
this brother is awesome , very nice comunication , supportive plus very fast delivery .. +++ to mr. I GOT BONUS TOO IN FIRST ORDER.. CHEERS ++

wuatmz

Carder
Reaction score
From my order last night... This base is definitely better than last one. I think it's safe to say this base is on FIRE.. Just wish it was more of my favorite bins only sad thing.
Huge $$ Amounts. Multiple swipes!! Fast Service as always A++++ rating again.

julianni

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
I bought 30 PCs mix business and sign 12/30 work. :( but they approved all hit around 1k... And he replace bad dumps ...Im still happy Will buy again Thanks Mr. Rhodes

Last edited:

2mare

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
tried vendor out on new canada base... bought 10 pieces, 7 worked... 4 multiswipe .. very rare with 201... A+++ rathing.....

Hope you can keep it up

mousa

Reaction score
just placed order vendor is A++ WITH DELIVERY AND kind hope stuff is same .... lets see the bomb thanx bro

Ghett0

Carder
Reaction score
I dont see the hype, I went 0-12 but ill try a different base I guess and give him another shot...

Rhodes2

Carder
Reaction score
I dont see the hype, I went 0-12 but ill try a different base I guess and give him another shot...

come icq bro we work it out ...i dont know who u r???nobody loosing with me brother...waitin for u ....

cinoo

Professional
Reaction score
don't miss buy dumps with bro RHODES very good comunication also very honeslty n the KING of dumps so everybody just buy with him only ok will not dissapointed keep going bro A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ if u not buy with bro RHODES will be disspointed ok so don't be let just buy dumps only with him right now ok, from the first time join with carder.market no vendor like bro RHODES :D:D:D

luckyjack

Professional
Reaction score
this seller has to be the mos serious in history just like rhodes, bought some dumps, cause of personal reason did not get to use, but i did 2 weeks later, all good untouched, just a couple bad but the rest great.