Official resseler OF Rhodes here.

bill007

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
y u never online bro

Rhodes2

Carder
Reaction score
FRESH AMEX ADDED TO BASE

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:12 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:55 AM ----------

y u never online bro

maybe different hours bro im always online

moneyman99

Professional
Reaction score
Great vendor, bought u.s. pieces and was happy with my results. He is easy to talk to and quick with orders. My go to guy for making money.. keep it up bro reccomend to any and all carders

henrybrown

Professional
Reaction score
got some sig bins from him will post my own experienced with his stuff soon

king420

Carder
Reaction score
so far the best in communication .. & best in A++ quality dumps :)

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:37 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:37 AM ----------

usa base is fire............ excellllllllent

moneyman99

Professional
Reaction score
Another great order making a new one very polite easy to talk to never ignoring customers. Great vendor hope to see stay around for a while. Keep it up thank you for your service

Rhodes2

Carder
Reaction score
hum but very hard for him to repclaced bad dumps , not only him most seller when you tell them replacement 2 thing either they blocked you or just ingnore, invisible to the buyer e.t.c .
lol bro please maybe just was busy..or offline ...come icq ....

Last edited:

henrybrown

Professional
Reaction score
.,,,, not sure his Rhodes reseller

Last edited:

henrybrown

Professional
Reaction score
10 credit signature on 1 approved on checker 20% and i was deleted , now you are telling me he real reseller for rhodes that mean ,rhodes is selling shit thisday. you guys better wake up from slumber. i was decieved to buy from him throught feedback here not knowinf thath their sabotage feedback.

Rhodes2

Carder
Reaction score
10 credit signature on 1 approved on checker 20% and i was deleted , now you are telling me he real reseller for rhodes that mean ,rhodes is selling shit thisday. you guys better wake up from slumber. i was decieved to buy from him throught feedback here not knowinf thath their sabotage feedback.
First- I will not argument if im or not rhode resseler..
Second- If u not happy of ur 100lr order then bro just dont buy from me ..leave feedback of ur result and let my thread here only for feeedback that it!
Third- I dont know why u lying that i deleted u ..i never deleted u and u know that well...dont do biz with me its ok np but remember we all here for help each other on carding because hard to find good stuff those days remember that ...and im trying to do my best for my client ..dont need to lie ...Thank you for understanding cheers

Last edited:

lala

Professional
Reaction score

quit blowing out your ass.

I drop 1k a week easily with his dumps and always have good returns