NICK JOHNSON AND SMOKE BOTH ARRESTED

Ninja

Reaction score
Servers, guns, money, data, person.
All in one room.
Ive allready told to people - you better live as scary paranoid piece of shit wtih freedom in ur ass rather than be like a eagle in prison.
Dont treat that as a game. Computer thiefs and hackers become target number one for police.

fadeaway

Professional
Reaction score
Now only future is long investigations, charges, sentences and extraditions. I bet they were planning to make Millions $$$$$$$ this Xmas.

Romania is 3rd world country so if they were a little bit more smart they could have made a good getaway in a scenario like this.

Better die fighting like an eagle with all those guns than end up prison for 20 years and come out like a beggar age 50 praying hail mary.

The worrying part is Fedz are using explosives and stun grenades to disable individuals in surprise raid now. Never heard about or seen this shit before! Even Kim DOTCOM must be scratching his head!

Last edited:

Ninja

Reaction score
Better die fighting like an eagle with all those guns than end up prison for 20 years and come out like a beggar age 50 praying hail mary.
You watch too much bolywood movies, my friend. I bet ull need to switch ur pants when u will hear "hello, this is Romanian police" in ur room, and u wont even remember about ur gun.
One more time - its not a game. Forget about it.

Better spend 100k dollarZ, rent a room with bunch of ups in Nepal or china and work distantly at home of Romania.
And dont bring to home all those fancy shits like money and guns.
Of course u won look so kewl in a mirror and will be looks like 4 eyed person, but atleast u will save ur ass.

fadeaway

Professional
Reaction score
You watch too much bolywood movies, my friend. I bet ull need to switch ur pants when u will hear "hello, this is Romanian police" in ur room, and u wont even remember about ur gin.

LOL i knew you were gona say that! :D You heard the saying 'Live by the sword, die by the sword'. These guys were living like they were drug dealing mafia with so much guns and cash. They even had a wrestler called the 'carpathian bear'.

But yeh better live like smart geek and pretend to be normal person.

Ninja

Reaction score
Well, im sorry if i sound rude to you. :) Im just straight person when it comes to such things.

elcharro

Carder
Reaction score
This really put me in a bad mood!

Fuck the police,

Stay wise and make $$$$

Have a nice evening.

me to mr. King so sad, so many good friends gone I hope they get short sentence and hopefully all of us can band together and help friends that fall in hard times like this guys, even tho they did fuck up a little in not taking precautions or by somebody ratting on them how ever it was it's sad.

Sir. guap

Professional
Reaction score
Servers, guns, money, data, person.
All in one room.
Ive allready told to people - you better live as scary paranoid piece of shit wtih freedom in ur ass rather than be like a eagle in prison.
Dont treat that as a game. Computer thiefs and hackers become target number one for police.

i feel you ninja dudes getting to comfortable they taking it as a joke its always better to be safe then sorry i know from experience, i try and learn from others mistakes and its never safe to put all your eggs in 1 basket servers,guns,money, you dont live that type of lifestyle keep all that separated guns, money somewhere else and servers somewhere else and you somewhere else common sense aint common nomore.

good luck carding all of ya and be safe and use your head

registed

Carder
Reaction score
he was good but why use this king of mail "[email protected] ??- > gmail will cooperate with every police from every country.
also site was hosted in romania, -> fuck not good that . Romania make everything what USA says. if fbi tells something 100% is like that . because was hosted in Romania cops have access to all logs , all tickets and lr accounts :(
sad day!

source

Carder
Reaction score
its very sad news :(
its shame on Romania to thew its hackers in jails than using them to power herself.

the problem is from the currant politics in Romania i called them the USA dick suckers who got obeys to the USA orders to arrest the Romanian hackers on the Romanians lands cause USA know the power of those hackers and how they threaten their corrupted economy , i like the china rules for example they know how is the power of their hackers and never threw them to jail cause they made a cyber crime on any other country than their country, cause china knows that hackers is a one of its powers and they use them when USA try to force her on any thing he do not likes.fuck the new world order.

Last edited:

pocoy0

Professional
Reaction score
hope at least they have their hard drives/cell phones encrypted...

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
apparant that his gmail acct is already deleted )
but if there is record of it being delete -- then there is record of it existence )
if record of existence, then record of who it is

mrxsailor1

Professional
Reaction score
Wait a second, were they doing hosting in romania cos I heard some hosting guys in romania got nabbed by police.

carder2012

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
its very sad news :(
Smoke was a good guy i know him for some while now not in real life but at least we had little online conversations together and some biz and knowledge share . and i can say that those things ( guns / servers/ the hole house ) is not belongs to him cause he was just moved back to their some weeks ago and he had already problems with the law and he goes their to fix it and he was worried that he got jailed cause of his old case ,so i do not think he can setup all this things that fast plus he is not that stupid specialy he was trying to stay low after his move their so he do not get in more problems, thats why he was hardly to reach on the last days.
its shame on Romania to thew its hackers in jails than using them to power herself.

the problem is from the currant politics in Romania i called them the USA dick suckers who got obeys to the USA orders to arrest the Romanian hackers on the Romanians lands cause USA know the power of those hackers and how they threaten their corrupted economy , i like the china rules for example they know how is the power of their hackers and never threw them to jail cause they made a cyber crime on any other country than their country, cause china knows that hackers is a one of its powers and they use them when USA try to force her on any thing he do not likes.fuck the new world order.

I totally agree with you!!!