NICK JOHNSON AND SMOKE BOTH ARRESTED

Ninja

Reaction score
Hes from Romania too?

fadeaway

Professional
Reaction score
Hes from Romania too?

Not sure but i think he is reselling same dumps as Jim service and Cherry Cherry. They seem to have same base just like c13 and NJ.

Ninja

Reaction score
Dont know who's Cherry.

fadeaway

Professional
Reaction score
Dont know who's Cherry.

He's not from this forum but jim service, gaious and cherry have very simillar bases, formats and selling style.

So if gaious got busted that means not very big problem as all the above 3 vendors i believe are re-sellers getting dumps from one main source BUT selling separately.

Jimservice

Seller of Dumps
Reaction score
1) I dont know who is gaious.
2) Cherry my support of JimService on others boards.
3) We never was resellers or like that.
4) fadeaway, Stop your child's panic

fadeaway

Professional
Reaction score
1) I dont know who is gaious.
2) Cherry my support on others boards.
3) We never was resellers or like that.
4) fadeaway, Stop your child's panic

I am not saying anything against you jim. I even ordered some stuff from you today, no problem good vendor.

I am just saying Gaius is offline since yesterday which is very unusual and gaius, you and cherry selling dumps from same base. I know because i been ordering dumps from you guys long time but maybe you using different names on different forums for dumps sale.

Jimservice

Seller of Dumps
Reaction score
fadeaway, its okey bro sorry if hurt you.
Waiting more news about this situation.

bhkmagreb

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Reload this Page NICK JOHNSON AND SMOKE BOTH ARRESTED

I believe one more vendor called gaious cariolanus has been busted, not on this forum though. He's always online but hes been offline since yesterday more than 24 hrs now.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Gaious with this ICQ:::6x9xxx9x3?????? He is online now!

cocktail

Professional
Reaction score
i guess this concludes 2012 busts, every fed will get a raise and a nice santa gift sack

akshay1006

RIPPER
Reaction score
cherry cherry is a support of jim service so obviously will have the same database of jim and as far as gaiuss coriolanus is concerned his base is entirely different from jim and currently he is online but away..........

dumpsxp

RIPPER
Reaction score
MORE NEWS

http://www.smh.com.au/it-pro/securi...ed-over-credit-card-crime-20121129-2agzy.html

also read this :

An international wrestling champion nicknamed 'The Carpathian Bear' was among 16 people detained as police busted a Romanian syndicate accused of the biggest theft of credit card data in Australian history.

The Australian Federal Police say computer hackers in Romania got access to 100 small retail outlets in Australia.

They allegedly stole the details of about 30,000 Australian cards and used the information to buy goods worth more than $30 million.

The joint operation by the AFP and Romanian National Police saw 200 police raid 36 properties across Romania this week.

Police detained 16 people, including international martial arts and Greco-Roman wrestling champ Gheorghe 'The Carpathian Bear' Ignat, before arresting seven.

Ignat, who was not among those arrested, allegedly travelled to Australia in recent years.

The AFP says agencies in 13 other countries were involved in the 18-month investigation.

Police say the details of up to 500,000 Australians were vulnerable to the gang.
Australian banks and credit unions have reimbursed the losses.

Last edited:

fadeaway

Professional
Reaction score
COMPLETE VIDEO OF ROMANIAN FED OPERATION WITH NJ's STASH!! JOHNDOE SCRIPT 100% ACCURATE:

http://news.sky.com/story/1018252/romania-18m-hacking-gang-smashed-by-police

A gang of computer hackers in Romania has been arrested after allegedly stealing the personal details of 500,000 Australian credit card users in the biggest identity heist in the country's history.

The data was used to create false identities to enable 30,000 counterfeit transactions in Europe, Hong Kong, Australia and the United States amounting to more than $30m (£18.7m).

The investigation - codenamed Operation Lino - began in June 2011 when the Australian Federal Police (AFP) received a referral from an Australian financial institution relating to suspicious credit card transactions.

The AFP traced the operation to Romania where they worked with local police to identify the location of the gang who had apparently hacked into 100 small businesses in Australia to snatch the data.

The operation came to an end after armed police raided premises in Romania using explosives to blast open the front door. Inside they found significant amounts of cash, weapons and networked computer equipment.

AFP Cyber Crime Operations Commander, Glen McEwen, said the arrests were the result of significant cooperation between law enforcement and the financial industry.

"This is the largest data breach investigation ever undertaken by Australian law enforcement," he said.

"Without the cooperation of 13 other countries, along with Australia's banking and finance sector, we would not have been able to track these illegal transactions to the criminal network in Romania.

"Today's successful outcome is a culmination of 17 months of hard work with these partners, but policing is only one part of the solution to stop data compromises.

"Credit cards should be kept in a secure place, cashpoints should be checked for unusual attachments and personal details and PINs should be protected."

Australian financial institutions have reimbursed the financial losses of cardholders.

Abacus Australian Mutuals CEO Louise Petschler said the arrests demonstrate that cybercrime is a global enterprise.

"It underlines how a coordinated approach by law enforcement agencies, financial institutions, merchants and consumers can help fight card fraud," she said.

"We all have a role to play to ensure credit card transactions are safe and secure."

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:58 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:55 PM ----------

APOLOGISE TO JIMSERVICE, he is not a re-seller and not linked to vendor gaiouss cariolanus who is also back online now without any problems.

fadeaway

Professional
Reaction score
I wonder why they had so many guns around.

vccsell87

Carder
Reaction score
some guy think its a Playstation Game.. I wonder why sleep in a room with such amount of money, with tons of hardware traceable with logs and guns. They trust too much in lucky..

bigmoney

Professional
Reaction score
sad day for carders

iK!NG

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
This really put me in a bad mood!

Fuck the police,

Stay wise and make $$$$

Have a nice evening.