NICK JOHNSON AND SMOKE BOTH ARRESTED

KUB

Professional
Reaction score
the hosting guy was romanian , datacenter was romanian dataceneter , the guy got busted to , and he was one admin of rstcenter , and also 1 other admin of rstcenter got busted (MAYBE is : nj or smoke)

Sir. guap

Professional
Reaction score
its very sad news :(
Smoke was a good guy i know him for some while now not in real life but at least we had little online conversations together and some biz and knowledge share . and i can say that those things ( guns / servers/ the hole house ) is not belongs to him cause he was just moved back to their some weeks ago and he had already problems with the law and he goes their to fix it and he was worried that he got jailed cause of his old case ,so i do not think he can setup all this things that fast plus he is not that stupid specialy he was trying to stay low after his move their so he do not get in more problems, thats why he was hardly to reach on the last days.
its shame on Romania to thew its hackers in jails than using them to power herself.

the problem is from the currant politics in Romania i called them the USA dick suckers who got obeys to the USA orders to arrest the Romanian hackers on the Romanians lands cause USA know the power of those hackers and how they threaten their corrupted economy , i like the china rules for example they know how is the power of their hackers and never threw them to jail cause they made a cyber crime on any other country than their country, cause china knows that hackers is a one of its powers and they use them when USA try to force her on any thing he do not likes.fuck the new world order.

i fucking feel you fuck the NWO!!!

sasa1

RIPPER
Reaction score
source gave correct information abt smoke.....smoke also told me same thing...few weeks ago....

Stallman

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
i can exchange Lr to Wu,Mg,Ukash My 20% you 80%

carder2012

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
I don-t know why you are all so Wow cause they got busted:) They did create companies on legit info and left tracks,greedy people always end up like this.Reguarding the USA law,yes Romania from 2010 sucks ass,they will lick Black Ob`s ass and hand over everybody...Important if you scan /brute pos`s be at least smart and pay LR to unkle Chung in China:)

rodney

Professional
Reaction score
i agree with panther uncle chung is were you want to be at

GNR

Carder
Reaction score
It is in the obligations of a EU member state to work with the international police, FBI, Interpol.. regarding cases like this one. Not necesarelly ass licking from Romania side.Its obligation that every state member of European Union has. Arrests have been made in France ( see BadB ) , UK and many other EU countries wich sent their own citizens or other caught on their teritory to be judged and serve time in USA.
This is how it works as far as i know.
Fault belongs only to them ( who got caught) , if you have such bizz going on with hundreds of k's of dumps and shop and network of pos, and you still accept WU directly to Romania ( even to drops) then you deserve it.
Drops in such cases are only first hand ( direct contact to seller - because most sellers are greedy and not pay 10% extra to be safe ) not 2-nd or 3-rd hand how it should be ( so they cant get to the main guy if something bad happens) , and ofc if they get busted they will sing everything to get lighter sentence.

p3rito

Professional
Reaction score
It is in the obligations of a EU member state to work with the international police, FBI, Interpol.. regarding cases like this one. Not necesarelly ass licking from Romania side...
Yes, I agree with you in parts... Because, what about russia? They don't give a fuck for international police in carders cases. BadB was arrested in FR because in RU nobody wanted to arrest him...

KUB

Professional
Reaction score
RU Gov ignore usa request for arrests because ppl are poor :) and they must do something to survive and to grow economy

pocoy0

Professional
Reaction score
RU Gov ignore usa request for arrests because ppl are poor :) and they must do something to survive and to grow economy

my oppinion is that RU like CN needs their smart guys as long as they are not a thread to RU or CN...

we have to be realistic, why should we wait for compassion/fair game if we are all thieves... we make people cry all the time when they need their money for buying meds or paying their kids schools or whatever the hell a normal people need is, we carders make peoples life miserable :D

Ninja

Reaction score
Unfortunately ure wrong here.

tiger12

Carder
Reaction score
my oppinion is that RU like CN needs their smart guys as long as they are not a thread to RU or CN...

we have to be realistic, why should we wait for compassion/fair game if we are all thieves... we make people cry all the time when they need their money for buying meds or paying their kids schools or whatever the hell a normal people need is, we carders make peoples life miserable :D

bro people dont loose we only take a little of what banks steal to people
:):)

millilite

Carder
Reaction score
if one has a heart , feelins or compassion for the people we take from them get a new job like a vetenarian or mail man so one can give back .. TEAM SLYDER!!!

xmax1009

Reaction score
dear carder, beware of nick johnson name some body using and showing that haveing a new shop, pls dont register they are swip your lr account balance ,i lost 368 usd pls be carefull this kind of basterd

Sir. guap

Professional
Reaction score

guy you wrong the bank pay everything back and the feds pay the bank back thats why FDIC stand for and thats why the feds come after us cause technically where taking there $$$ cause there the only ones that dont get paid back

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:23 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:01 AM ----------

you right i never understood why russians hated the usa so much till i saw the fully consiperacy uncovered on 911 on you tube then it all made sense

Ninja

Reaction score
you right i never understood why russians hated the usa so much till i saw the fully consiperacy uncovered on 911 on you tube then it all made sense
Can you explain more about that?

Sir. guap

Professional
Reaction score
Can you explain more about that?

well i was watching a video on conspiracies on you tube about 9/11 n it was breaking everything down on how far back these plans been taking in affect and what the main goal is, so basically they was going thru the history of the powerful places in the world and they broke down how the use crushed russia's economy down with all types of lies and deception long story america grimed them and crippled them cause they where scared russia would be more powerful cause russia at the time was holding the most natural resourses and a way more advanced so fro then the hated america
this the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_fp5kaVYhk

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:57 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:40 AM ----------

they gas the indians in giving the land up for $25, but when u get caught for carding they charge you with theft by deception , i would like to think what the fuck they think they been doing all this time