shroomshawn

Reaction score
Ahhh why did this guy Updatisfaps come on my Vouch post with all this nonsense? Cmon Im trying to get vouched for here and don't come ruining my post with gibberish!

SethGueko

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I joined the forum to make you rich
but before that, I need to be validated, I'm counting on you.

riizki

Carder
Reaction score
Make 50 bucks yourself first to pay your registration fees then worry about getting us rich.

Godz

Reaction score
Hey all,

I've been underground and away from forums since the day darkmarket went bust about 2 years ago, my history go's way back to theft services/scandinavian carding, i doubt many people even know that forum here as there's so many newbes these days.

I would like to discuss with other bright minded people on the topic of skimming, i can provide much knowledge on this topic although that is not my intention to share with the whole world, I'm looking for workers around the world to work with me with my devices, reliable people that want to work on a % basis (vouch or respectable people only) i will setup a verified advertisement if I'm allowed in.

Looking for Moneyruler, if your still around PM me.

Thanks.

Godz

Reaction score
@Earlkim, For security reasons I wont be talking about my old username publicly. So many eyes here.

Hope you understand.

maslinca

Professional
Reaction score
i was on mars ... i cant say when cause if aliens see they will hit me :/ ... dude noone cares who are you and if you was famouse before ...if you cant pay 50lr or you dont have vouches its one more story in 1 million stories.

dont get me wrong, i would be happy if u're one more l33t and you join our army here but your words means nothing to us and our admin ... so just get vouchers or pay for joining.

Last edited:

Mailer-Daemon

Professional
Reaction score
please_cover.jpg

Anything else you would like to say about why you need a vouch?

you44

Reaction score
THANK S BECAUSE I HAVE BIG LIST CC FOR POST

AND IM CARDER SHIP TO WORLWIDE

jackie

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I need moneyPak

Hello all c.pro members and my customers, my nackname: Minfin, my old jabber: [email protected], i ask old my customers and another people who heard about me - please vouch for me, all you know, that i have alot of this shit) and you will get low rate, thanks, also i have usa drops, hope my custumers come fast!

Add YI: [email protected] lets talk

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:24 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:23 PM ----------

M3sr, im looking to buy moneypak can u referr anyone

stewy

Reaction score
I AM IN NEED OF 2 VOUCHERS TO GAIN ACCESS TO THE COMMUNITY I HAVE RESOURCES THAT CAN OPEN WINDOWS OF OPPORTUNITIES TO MAKE MONEY AND A LONG LIST OF CARD-ABLE SITES THAT I HAVE HAD SUCCESS WITH. IF A COUPLE CAN VOUCH FOR ME I HAVE A YEAR MEMBERSHIP WITH HIDEMYASS PRO VPN TO GIVE IN RETURN PLEASE MAKE ME A MEMBER OF THE COMMUNITY, IF INTERESTED PM . THANKS IN ADVANCE

Ninja

Reaction score
WHY SO LOUD?

moneylog

Reaction score
hello I don't have 50lr so i ask voucher for me so I have full benefits of the forum,

I will share my knowledge in online carding i have list of cardable shops and easy vbv reset bins and lots of other helpful information.

vouch for me you wont regret it honest guy here