daemon_mind

Reaction score
Hi people,

So I'm "daemon mind", I am new to this forum and I hope to learn things here.I'm a begginer in the world of "hacking",I don't know too much but I keep learning every day , I like it a lot.So , I was always curious about carding , for learning but also for $ :D. I am considering to give a try to the carding, but before I want to get well informed on how to make it,and have the posibility to work with some seriois guys that aren't rippers, so that is why I'm in this forum now.

Please vouch me so I can get a registration. I will post here some stuff , hacked by me but also by some friends that give me the info. Hope you like it.

Code:
http://nullrefer.com/?http://pastebin.com/RHZdYhTh
here all the users that have orders ( last column) have paid with paypal. There are users with the same pass and mail acc, so check by going into login page of paypal. Try to pick users with long paswords that have also numbers.

Code:
http://nullrefer.com/?http://pastehtml.com/view/bhc8wij0b.html
here is a huge database with usernames for
Code:
autosport dot com
They all work and a lot of them have data about their cc , but the thing is you can only see the last 4 Numbers , the exp. date and their personal info(where they live etc) . Who haves time, check the same mail and pasword also in paypal , I have alredy found 2 but I'm tired of checking, and I don't view how can I get money from there withou being caught.

Code:
http://nullrefer.com/?http://pastebin.com/TDcx96dc
here are some ebay accs , some with ccv

Rivarex

Reaction score
I'm Seller on BS,CP,ABH, IF.cc... etc (Black Heart)
I sell US ccv
Vouch me if you know me!

Or contact me for get test free and vouch me!

Regards!

toxicfingers

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
you are not allowed to sell cc here without paying $5k advertisement fee + verification

B4.

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
hi brother's
i need (2) vouch plz

procarder386

Carder
Reaction score
need to get in the forums i will give 1 dump for 1 vouch what do you say registered users

NjN

RIPPER
Reaction score
give a fucken vouch

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:55 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:53 PM ----------

Premium Account(s):
Username: [email protected]
Password: 123456

Password: joshy1

Username: carmen63
Password: carmen63

Password: 080684

Password: 11ihmij

Username: Nitsud984
Password: dlp64506

KENT2009

No comments

Hotsista

RIPPER
Reaction score
Why would we vouch for a member who
asks for a vouch in such a rude manner!!

goodluck

BANNED
Reaction score
uk non vbv 453979 can use to card pc world and comet and smyths gift cards

finu2004

DEER
Reaction score
1 valid (05 approved) dump for 1 vouch. Thanks to all and happy holidays !!!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:34 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:28 AM ----------

Sorry I want to say 00 approved not 05 declined. The offer is: 1 us dump for 1 vouch. Sorry again to all carder.market users.

FloppyCopy

RIPPER
Reaction score
bro, go sell your 1 dump, and then sell one or 2 more and then Pay 33lr to get automatic membership.

Vouches are not for trading, or selling. If the person that you vouch for gets banned, then 99% chance you get banned, or 33lr fine at least.

nobody wants the t2 of your used up christmass greendot with 0.65 cents on it, and a made up t1+ name, where u forgot the damn b..,.

Ninja

Reaction score
There is no fine for such actions - dont worry.
Vouch on PUBLIC board (c.pro) - just a sign what you PROBABLY will work with unknown person and THINK what he MIGHT BE useful for our community. If he become shit (not a topicstarter personally) - there is no punishments for this.

Vouch on closed board (c.su) - more complicated, but still relaxed.
So dont worry. :)

volfymac

VIP member
Reaction score
Think the persons who begs for vouch should be banned.
Also the ones who bride the jury like:
Vouch me to get something ! - /showthread.php?t=49989
need 2x vouch plz ill give italy non vbv bins - showthread.php?t=48146

ninja you can take care of this,

finu2004

DEER
Reaction score
bad people here .... ok there is no problem i will pay 33 by liberty reserve. Thanks

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:21 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:19 AM ----------

volfymac you are just a vip member not the forum administrator ... so go from here and speak with your friends ...

Exposed

BANNED
Reaction score
Hello,

I own a offshore server, i have had it for over 1yr and is my own money and legit. I can host almost anything due to country laws being not so strict

I will let you host your shop or anything else like stealer etc. if you vouch me forever. cPanel & updated + support. I also have 3 cvv shop scripts I give as well!

Ninja

Reaction score
U're in

lulzfunny

Reaction score
Its simple, i have a shit ton of CC, I need to sell, U vouch me on forum, I give you some free, or buy you something nice :D

goodluck

BANNED
Reaction score
@ ninja thanks