hexeman

DEER
Reaction score
too bad you used my thread as a template, hope we both get vouched anyways

hacktolearn

Reaction score
not really bro , actually i am old user in here i lost my account long time ago , so i am trying to join again :/ , wish u luck dude anyway

hexeman

DEER
Reaction score
I saw Adolf_hitler advised someone to bump his thread daily to get attention thats why i did. Please im sorry and kindly help to remove the posts..

Ninja

Reaction score
hacktolearn
What was niknames of ur clones?
Because i see atleast 5 connecting to you.

monymagnet

Carder
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am monymagnet from Chile (south america) recently move to USA cus things got too heated in chile (cops). I used to do banking to many south american banks banco chile, mercantil venezuela, banco colombia to name a few. I have many scam pages of south american banks i can share with everyone and also some american stuff like chase and paypal scam pages. I can also share my knowledge of how I spam south america. Since ive got here to USA ive been able to form a group of drops i personally trust and know in person and also cashiers. I charge for those services but obviously since I'm new I will be willing to provide drops for free for the first few users so i can get some positive feedback. Anyways, I am also personally starting real carding (msr206 ;)) but cant find many forums with people who actually do real carding, most people do online carding. I am seekng knowledge and friendship, hopefully not get ripped off. Any thing i discover and learn i will share with everyone, I am not here to leach. Also, I will soon start using liberty reserve, I am too used to paying everything with Western union but many people dont accept that anymore. Anyways, vouch for me and ill post the chase and paypal scampage i have in my possesion, also a florida and new jersey .psd and anything else i have in my encrypted usb that i think might be useful for this forum. Thanks in advance

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:49 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:01 PM ----------

Also, i have a couple of friends that work at retailers and restaurant, and a friend that took over his dads business that are willing to hold an offline POS operation to get D+P ... so if anyone legit in this forum that has an offline POS we would like to do business with you. :)

Ninja

Reaction score
Fair enough.
Ure in.

hacktolearn

Reaction score
5 connecting to me ? i dont understand + i didnt get in here since a year maybe ( lost login infos."

Ninja

Reaction score
Another lie.
U logged in today from ur clone.

Ninja

Reaction score
learntolie
:ho

adolf_hitler

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Lol willing to learn and teach, you dont add anything to this forum.

first post in free cvv section : DEAD CARD
second post in cvv section : DEAD CARD

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:19 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:15 AM ----------

i vouch, know him before.

blackhackk can you point to me where a human brain is located NORMALLY ?.

YOU ARE ALLOWED TO VOUCH WHEN YOURE ALLREADY A MEMBER FOR AT LEAST 6 MONTHS.

Erick

Professional
Reaction score
adolf_hitler , on't need up old themes. Or yoyr trying to make reputation, an then rip, rip ,rip? 100 mesage for 2month seems strange

adolf_hitler

BANNED
Reaction score
adolf_hitler , on't need up old themes. Or yoyr trying to make reputation, an then rip, rip ,rip? 100 mesage for 2month seems strange

lol have a little more faith in me. I dont post for +rep neither do i have the intention to rip someone.
Ninjas site is paying my bills allready plus i can buy all things i want.

Ninja

Reaction score
Erick
Watch his messages closely.
He arget people who got registration for free and bring nothing but leeching on our place. Means those people is useless for community.
Person CAN learn. But if all he do is leech - its not fair to other members.

precedence

Reaction score
This is just my vouch thread. Hopefully some of you have seen me around and can vouch for me. I usually go by the names precedenceDemon, stdio.h, and precedence. No problem if you can't vouch or haven't seen me around, I will be asking a couple of my online friends to vouch for me. Hopefully you'll be seeing a lot more of me.

-Cheers. :)

gocaine

BANNED
Reaction score
Many thanks all bro and yes I accept Escrow and price is reasonable between 500-1000 very high quality bezel all model available please vouch me as I have sent message to admin in icq but no response.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUjc6rC1Zgs

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:31 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:11 PM ----------

not atm skimmer just the bezel

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:33 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:31 PM ----------

Dear Admin, I have sent you message in icq many times since last month but no response, I have LR ready please contact me or anyone who can vouch me are appreciated.

Last edited:

crskub

BANNED
Reaction score
Hi yall I'm just getting back on my feet after being released from jail I work with many forums jus never signed up for this one intill .

Hope to do buisness with you all shortly :)

Cherepinsky

Reaction score
Hello, guys, i want to register on carder.market, but i don't have 50$ :(
I'm from Russia and i'm good carder (not the best, of course, but good), i can make fake documents just for 5$ and i have drop in US, so i can be useful on this forum ;)
I hope, somebody will vouch for me.
Sorry for my pour english.
Thank you.
------------------
Здорова, я хотел бы зарегистрироваться на этом форуме, но, к сожалению, у меня нет 50 баксов.
Я из России и, вроде, неплохой кардер, не лучший конечно, но достаточно хорош. Так же занимаюсь подделкой документов по 5$ за штуку и есть дроп в США, так что могу быть полезным :D
Надеюсь, кто-нибудь поручиться за меня.
Спасибо.