Ninja

Reaction score
No it means I dont want to spend 33lr when people can vouch me. 33lr I can buy 1 more dump and make 1000+ more dollars.

So u didnt made 1000+ so far with your "knowledge" and dont have $33 to spend to buy another dump?
:D

Ninja

Reaction score
ProfessionalsOnly
U're activated with DEER status.

Ill see your action in next week, and if ill not see ur "knowledge" spreading around - ull be history for us.

BjornAkesson

Reaction score
Hey

I was registered here a few months ago but cant remember my login and pass, lost my job so im back to the scene :D , so please vouch guys :)

Thx

ukbastard

Carder
Reaction score
Hello fellow fraudsters. I am a fraudster based in UK, I have many stuffs that will be needed for fellow friends here, so I would like to be vouched, plus Im looking to buy stuffs from vendors here, I promise to behave.

darkmoney

я бы поручился))

iironikk

Reaction score
Used to be on GM been off the scene for a while working, but i need to get back into the game!

xcrax11

Professional
Reaction score
this is a professional forum, not a fraudsters... no vouch for you UK Bastard...

Ninja

Reaction score
ukbastard
Tell me about ur another clone with nickname MrAmeth

badboy7718

Reaction score
you guys call yourselves pro's and your not millionaires, me im not a pro but i like to share good money so if you can hack a bank and get customer database contact me i have all other links we make good money then you can be a millionaire pro. [email protected]

plusman

Reaction score
Hi guys,
i need vouch. I want come to this comunnity cause i have my own store with pos. If you give me a chance i think we can do something good.