NCR Skimmer for Sale

celente

Carder
Reaction score
"The device that produces a large magnetic field interfering with any added readers and turns off once the card is inserted."

This is the key here to the NCR ATM. I just don't see how you got around this.
And I don't need you to explain it on this thread either. But I do hope you have a good technical answer to this robust anti skimming device feature when me or any other member adds you on ICQ.

saruman

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
"The device that produces a large magnetic field interfering with any added readers and turns off once the card is inserted."

And I don't need you to explain it on this thread either. But I do hope you have a good technical answer to this robust anti skimming device feature when me or any other member adds you on ICQ.

there is a way to bypass that(white noise), i dont know what kind of reader seller uses but now are readers on market( not easy to find if you dont know where to look) that resist on almost any atm and do the job.
The good old ipod can be used as reader(modified of course), it records your tracks as sound and when you download it you need a program that transform sound into numbers, it works on atms that have low/medium antiskimmer white noise.

ThunBird

Professional
Reaction score
there is no magnetic field around this device thats just a green bezel to avoid that someone can put on a skimmer...

crick

BANNED
Reaction score

YES please do awnser on this

ali49

BANNED
Reaction score
is he alive

scori

RIPPER
Reaction score
he never show online i added him, he should be available if he claims he sell it, there's many requests that he don't reply at or even answer it ! where r u buddy?

basetrader

RIPPER
Reaction score
He is in Jail.

janus were did you come up with this answer that he is in jail
as he said before he is not always online and not always available

Janus

Professional
Reaction score
@basetrade

ssomeone who is/was close to him . did provide the info.

:::

Carder
Reaction score
well listen why you vend if you dont get back to anyone? Pm me icq please.

meth0dz

Reaction score
chek pm and send methods and design and pics and shipping vost internationol