Lots of Starter Questions

imisshim

Reaction score
Hello, first I'd just like to thank any who answers any of these questions. Secondly, I have questions about carding and how it works, they may seem like dumb questions but I'm quite new to this so better to ask questions than be clueless and possibly get myself arrested. Thank you for your time.

• Bins
1. I've seen somewhere that for bins, one isn't exactly better than the other, that some could have good and bad cards. Is this true?
2. Where is a reliable source for "good" bins if they are a thing.
3. I've heard of "high balanced" bins, "linkable" bins, etc. I've checked out https://carder.market/threads/non-vbv-auto-vbv-bins-for-all-websites-2024.123852/ but that was posted in April of 2023 and I've also heard bins can get "patched" as in they stop working over time. Is this true? If this is something you've heard of before, how long would you say it takes for a bin to be patched?
4. In the link provided earlier, the poster gives bins for specific websites, what exactly are they for? That may be a silly question i know, but what makes those bins important to that specific website?

• Carding
1. The first time i bought a card it was on findsome.ru, would you recommend doing it a different way? Like buying cards directly from vendors?
2. There are so many suspicious vendor advertisers everywhere so are there any other reliable websites/people to buy cards on/from? Searching the deep web I've found one called cardshop, they look legit but I cant say for sure. If you have any reliable vendors/sites, could you direct me to them?
3. Are linkable cards a myth or an actual thing? If they are, would there be bins for linkable cards? (<- This is what I'm most interested in.)
4. Do non vbv cards have limits? By that I mean if you charged a lot would it lock itself? How to avoid things like that from happening if it does?
5. Is debit or credit better? Why?
6. What are the platinum/gold things on the cards and what do they mean?
7. When you get a card, is it best to buy things at once before the card gets locked by the owner or something of that nature?

• Linking
My overall goal in this process is to get a card i could link to my cashapp or paypal or anything similar and use money from the card i would link (if that's possible) on whatever. Maybe send it to myself on a different account. This may sound childish I'm not sure, I'm not too familiar with all this. I'm sure there are specific steps to take in doing this process so I ask, if there is any sort of guide on that I'd greatly appreciate anyone sharing it with me.

• Other

1. What is a good proxy to use and when and why should I use it (if its needed/recommended)? I don't mind paying for a real one.
2. Do i need a vpn? any vpn recommendations? Lastly, please tell me any other things you think a beginner like me should know and anything else you may think would be of use. I think this all questions i have for now, thank you again for taking time out of your day to read all this.

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
I've seen somewhere that for bins, one isn't exactly better than the other, that some could have good and bad cards. Is this true?
Good bins:
- Non-VBV, Non-MCSC, Auto-VBV are bins for which, when paying by card, the card reader does not receive a code in SMS to confirm the payment (OTP)
- Premium class bins, card types such as “business” and “corporate”. It is believed that the balance on these cards will be greater than that of ordinary classic and standard cards.
- Bins that were successfully logged in when paying by card on a specific website, store or payment gateway (merchant).

Bad bins:
- Bins for which payment was declined.
- Bins that are blacklisted by the anti-fraud system of the site or payment gateway.
- Bins with regional blocking. They can only be used to pay within a specific country.

In a store or private card seller, you can search for the right and good bins to work with.
Good and bad cards in the store databases are cards with high or low validity.

Where is a reliable source for "good" bins if they are a thing.
The availability of good bins depends on hacker suppliers who upload a database of cards for sale to a specific store or private seller for sale.
To buy good bins you need to monitor updates and the arrival of new databases. In this case, you will be able to buy good cards.
Each store has a different number of cards and a different number of suppliers.
In some stores you can reserve good bins until they go on sale.

I've heard of "high balanced" bins, "linkable" bins, etc. I've checked out https://carder.market/threads/non-vbv-auto-vbv-bins-for-all-websites-2024.123852/ but that was posted in April of 2023 and I've also heard bins can get "patched" as in they stop working over time. Is this true? If this is something you've heard of before, how long would you say it takes for a bin to be patched?
This topic contains bins and sites for them with which we were able to successfully pay by card on an ongoing basis.
When carders constantly pay in the same store with the same bins, after receiving numerous chargebacks for the same bins, the store or merchant blacklists these bins and it will no longer be possible to pay using them.
Bin can live and work from 1 day to infinity. On average, a bin lives from 3 months to 1 year, depending on the intensity of payment.
In order for the store to remain cardable, you need to alternate bins and use it on different sites.
If bin stops working on one site, you can try it on another, which is served by a different payment gateway.

In the link provided earlier, the poster gives bins for specific websites, what exactly are they for? That may be a silly question i know, but what makes those bins important to that specific website?
Carders perform carding on certain sites and remember (record) the bins with which the payment for the required amount was successful on a specific site.
When they manage to steal some or all of the money from the card, they buy a card with the same bin and repeat orders as long as the bin lives.
The same bin can work successfully on one site and not work on another - this is their importance and significance.
Good bins work on all sites and also have an increased balance. When paying with some Asian and Eastern bins, the chargeback takes a very long time to arrive or does not arrive at all, which is why the card works and lasts for a very long time.

The first time i bought a card it was on findsome.ru, would you recommend doing it a different way? Like buying cards directly from vendors?
This store is little known and does not have a positive reputation among carders. Also, some buyers have complaints and accusations of scams.
You can buy cards in any store you like, the most important thing is that it sells live cards with enough balance to use them.
I buy cards directly from a private seller and am quite pleased with the results.

There are so many suspicious vendor advertisers everywhere so are there any other reliable websites/people to buy cards on/from? Searching the deep web I've found one called cardshop, they look legit but I cant say for sure. If you have any reliable vendors/sites, could you direct me to them?
There are very few reliable stores on the darknet. Fraudsters sell invalid cards for full prepayment.
On our forum you can find truly verified card stores and honest sellers in this section:

Are linkable cards a myth or an actual thing? If they are, would there be bins for linkable cards? (<- This is what I'm most interested in.)
Linkable cards are a reality, of course they exist.
It is important to take into account the fact that almost any valid card can be added (linked) to an account in any payment system, which means it will be called “linkable”. On our forum you can find topics in which bins are indicated and which service, site or payment system it is suitable for.

Do non vbv cards have limits? By that I mean if you charged a lot would it lock itself? How to avoid things like that from happening if it does?
When working with Non-vbv cards, it is advisable to make the first payment for a small amount in the range of $400-700 (even less is possible). The next time you pay, the amount can be increased, but if this is done on the same site or another, it is important to wait a moment and let the card rest. It is recommended to make the next payment after a break, for example, after 20-60 minutes (the longer, the better).
If there is a sufficient balance on the card and you have the correct settings for operation, it will not be blocked.

Is debit or credit better? Why?
To pay by card online, it is better to use a credit card, since an overdraft can be activated on it, that is, the payment will go through even if there is not enough money on the card.
On some sites, paying with debit cards works better. It all depends on the merchant you are working with and its configuration and operation features.

What are the platinum/gold things on the cards and what do they mean?
These are types of premium cards, they are more expensive to maintain, but it is believed that, as a rule, the balance is higher than on regular standard and classic cards.

Premium Visa cards:
  • Visa Gold
  • Visa Platium
  • Visa Signature
  • Visa Infinite

Premium Mastercard cards:
  • Mastercard World
  • Mastercard Platinum
  • Mastercard Black Edition
  • Mastercard World Elite

Premium cards are best suited for carding. We can determine their type by bins.

When you get a card, is it best to buy things at once before the card gets locked by the owner or something of that nature?
The most important thing is to buy and use a live card for purchases.
The card will remain alive until the cardholder, bank or payment gateway blocks it.
To check the validity of the card, we can add its data to the checker, make a small donation on any website, or add it to the payment system (link). Each of these actions can kill the card if the cardholder receives a notification on the phone and calls the bank in a panic to block the card.
Therefore, many carders do not check the validity of the card, but immediately pay for purchases while it is alive. Keep in mind that you will spend time warming up your account and preparing for carding if the card turns out to be invalid or with insufficient balance.
There is a card checker in the stores. As some card stores and individual verification services claim, their services do not kill cards, but these are just their words for advertising. The only advantage to this is that if you buy a card from them and check it with a checker, and if the card turns out to be dead, the card store will return the money to your balance for the next purchase.
Private sellers give time to check the card on some website for 5-15 minutes or can recommend a trusted checker.
Each carder himself chooses whether to check the validity of the card before payment on the desired site or not.

My overall goal in this process is to get a card i could link to my cashapp or paypal or anything similar and use money from the card i would link (if that's possible) on whatever. Maybe send it to myself on a different account. This may sound childish I'm not sure, I'm not too familiar with all this. I'm sure there are specific steps to take in doing this process so I ask, if there is any sort of guide on that I'd greatly appreciate anyone sharing it with me.
The forum contains many manuals on working with different payment systems and financial applications. Methods of working with PayPal, CashApp and other services are also described. The topics contain step-by-step guides and information that may be useful, for example, suitable bins, features and nuances of operation.
To find information on the desired method, use the search. If you have any questions, please ask. We will be happy to help you figure it out.

What is a good proxy to use and when and why should I use it (if its needed/recommended)? I don't mind paying for a real one.
A proxy service must have high-quality proxies to work.
Features of a good proxy service:
- Reasonable price
- A large number of proxies to choose from by mask, zip, etc.
- Fast speed
- Proxy without open ports
- Proxies not blacklisted and fraudulent databases
- Working on socks5 protocol
- Guaranteed high uptime
- Adequate customer support

A good proxy service for caring has recently opened.
You can check out his promotional theme:

Do i need a vpn? any vpn recommendations? Lastly, please tell me any other things you think a beginner like me should know and anything else you may think would be of use. I think this all questions i have for now, thank you again for taking time out of your day to read all this.
To maintain anonymity, it is important to use a paid VPN provider that does not keep logs of your visits.
The necessary setting is that if the VPN connection is broken, the connection to the Internet should be disconnected in order to avoid leaks to your system.
You can also install your own VPN on VPS. There are many tutorials on the Internet about how to do this.

P.S. You need to choose how to configure the system to work, namely which connection you will work with:
- Mobile phone + Anti-detect browser + proxy
- Main operating system + Anti-detect browser + proxy
- Virtual machine + portable browser + proxy

Please ask additional questions. I like helping newbies.

Ghost3603

Reaction score
Ok so after reading all of this i think i only need these things to buy crypto and send it to my wallet:
proxy(socks5) to change adress near card owner
cc without phone verification(from where i ony found this site in forum(http://wizardkikfp2xz66k53god4dmmf7osk4zpmxhoyaszvpwflgm42u3mid.onion/index.php#cards)
Vpn for safety(which one and is it really an must have)
Btc Wallet
Btc exchanger(i found zengo no kyc and no limit)
Anything else i need to know about like some special method pls let me know and provide links
(edit:what does vbv mean?)

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
(edit:what does vbv mean?)
What is "VBV"?
This stands for "Verified by Visa" - an additional layer of security added by Visa itself to protect the card from fraud. Namely, to confirm a payment by card, a code is sent to the cardholder’s phone via SMS (OTP).

What is "NON VBV"?
For these types “NON-VBV”, means “Not Verified by Visa”, no checks are carried out on the card, they are very convenient to use when paying with a card on the Internet, especially when it comes to carding.
A verification code is NOT sent via SMS (OTP) to the cardholder's phone.