Looking For Investors..

Zxkeryz

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Looking For Investors To Help Me Get Started In Carding..
I Know The Cashapp And The BTC Methods Professionally And Well..
You Can Invest Any Amount From 10$-100$ you will be paid back 300-20k dollars depending on how much you invested.. (i will pay you back with either crypto (btc or ltc) or cashapp.. (you will be paid back with the money i make from carding..) (you can do any amount between 10-500$.. if your investment is larger than 250 dollars.. you could get paid back up to 7.5k-11.7k dollars (crypto only)
----WHEN WILL YOU GET PAID BACK---
In Less Than 24 Hours Guranteed.. The More You Invest Potentially The Less Time You Have To Wait.. Other Investors Will Contribute To YOU Getting Paid..
--------------------HOW WILL YOU GET PAID BACK------------------
I Will First Buy Some NON VBV Cards (With The Investors Money.. I Already Know Where To Get Them.. With Known Balances Too..) Then I Will BTC (Or CashApp Method) The Cards.. (Which Takes Less Than 10 Minutes..) And Then I Will Send You The Money I Got From The Cards.. (With Your Preferred Method.. cashapp or crypto only..) (SUPER SAFE..)
--------------------HOW TO INVEST-----------
1: If Your Investing 10-45us$ Dollars.. Send It To The BTC Address "1PBjVxMnSLR1gCYbR2HzQZiKDo9S568CzJ" (without the ") This is just depending on the vendor/website im using..
2: If Your Investing 50-100us$ Send It To The BTC Address "bc1qves9z3nt0flv992we52cp4pndayguz4rc59z07"
3: If Your Investing More Than 250us$+ Dollars (Most Popular) Send It To The BTC Address 3D4TMsi41gtBkErw2DrjZWX7FdcU3Jgr6a
---WHY AM I DOING THIS?-_--------
Im Doing This Because i have a struggling family.. and also i recently fell victim to a discord cc scam..
------------------------MAKE SURE TO PROVIDE ME WITH YOUR CASHAPP OR CRYPTO ADDRESS AND HOW MUCH YOU INVESTED.. THIS IS REQUIRED..-------
CONTACT @CardGram_Andreas On Telegram for questions..