LEGIT AFTERPAY CREDIT LINE $600 ACCOUNT IN MY NAME. MAKE FIRST PAYMENT AND BURN THE REST. Selling the acct

PursueHappy88

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Hello! My name is (haha cmon you know better). How is the carding coming along. I tell ya, writing this post has really got me thinking about the journey as I am now transitioning into vendor status and shifting my priority to helping the newcomers. It still makes me laugh the type of work we do…..but we make it sound so official and we become of service to other fellow carders. Lol

ANYWAY…..MY STORY WILL BE POSTED ANOTHER DAY! Right now I have a credit line with Afterpay for $600. Afterpay works with all the best name brands in clothing fashion apparel. You can also even use it at target. And it’s a legit account. It’s under my actual name but not my correct social (they accidentally created a second one which I don’t care if you burn it).

IM SELLING THIS ACCOUNT FOR $150 via cashapp. After purchase, I will send login details and once you’re in you can send card to mobile wallet. Also the app lists all of the possible shops and even lets you shop within the app. Don’t think this has been purchased yet. Always make sure to ask! This will go fast. You get to spend $600 legitly without spending much of anything at all lol. Text me if you want 626-557-1908

Telegram GR200188

George (if you buy the account you will know my real name)
0B40A7CD-8F22-4E2C-9537-107CA7D02D4E.jpeg
73801C49-F50A-40A1-993F-186BCAF771C2.jpeg