Introducing Panther`s glows : Asia/Usa/Ca/Europe+Many More Dumps Selling!

goodshop

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
TEX, i will learn you somthing before you type bad rep about his vendor,

In many countries, when you use a bin today, next day this bin will maybe not work more in your region, the bin will be blocked from merchant or bank in your area, you say you test card for small amount it work, then next swipe not working, this is not decline card, this antifraud system block the card, it means this bin is now fucked in your area,maybe next month this bin will be open again, when the bin is blocked, somtimes it dont work 1swipe, somtime it work 1swipe... when it work 1swipe, use it to do a big swipe bro...

Bro, many vendors is very good, but problem is the new antifraud system, flaged dumps, regionblock etc etc, if you learn all this and have a good privat checker you will do money, but it is very hard this days, wich country you card in TEX?

last thing, top list vendors

1. Panther, somtime hard to catch, but he is human
2. Fozzy, Nightsupport, very good service,
3, z-support, but only if you know your bins very good and have a good checker..

agreed 100%

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:57 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:56 PM ----------

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:58 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:57 PM ----------

panther when are you available online? try to send message but never get response

tex

RIPPER
Reaction score
i agree also but the guy told me to go with those same bins,and when they didnt work he replaced with the same ones again!!now every1 keeps saying panthers a good vendor and i do keep hearing good things,it makes me wonder if i have done somthing personally to him to be treated this way or what!!either way its bad buisness as when mailed him on icq about it i have ben ignored which has left me with no option but to post this!!i just dont think its right members can get away with stuff like this,basically takein peoples money from them!

treasurer

Reaction score
panther im in need of dumps and u not around plz contact on pm i give icq# and clones/rippers contact me like is you

sania99

Carder
Reaction score
Feel myself very lucky that got quick responce from panther each and every time and making money from his stuff and if unfortunatly any stuff not work he just replaced that stuff with good ones immidiatly with out saying any single word......... one of the best vendor in bussinace.....

tex

RIPPER
Reaction score
i dont know why he has been so stubourne with me!!
maybe i have pissed him off or somthing!

Reaction score
he is a good vendor you have to know what you buying

tex

RIPPER
Reaction score
problem resolved!!it seems its jut hard to find a good us bin for the uk!!
if anyone has any tips or ideas get in touch panther has been most helpfull thanks

ludlum61

Carder
Reaction score
TEX, FOR FURTHER CLARIFICATION ON ISSUE RAISED BY SVENNENBANAN,PLEASE READ THE INFO BELOW,IT IS A RESULT OF MY RESEARCH ON WHY DUMPS DON,T WORK EVEN THOUGH YOU BUY FROM BEST VENDORS LIKE PANTHER AND BIMAL.
¨
Falcon 6.0 is the first fraud management solution to offer adaptive analytics, which provide dynamic, real-time self-calibration of fraud detection models, enabling institutions to identify and respond to new threats with unprecedented speed. It also expands Fair Isaac's patented fraud detection and profiling techniques by introducing global intelligent profiles targeting high-risk ATMs, merchants, risky geographic regions and other criteria. And finally, for the first time Falcon will include detection and case management capabilities relevant to retail banking lines of business such as demand deposit/current accounts.¨

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:10 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:05 PM ----------

TEX,BEST ADVISE WILL BE TO CHANGE YOUR REGION,I DID IT WORK FOR ME ,ESPECIALLY WITH BIMAL DUMPS,GO TO A VIRGIN REGION WHERE CARDING IS NOT RAMPANT.STAY AWAY FROM MOST USA DUMPS.THEIR FRAUD DETECTION SYSTEM IS HIGHLY SOPHISTICATED.GOD SPEED AND GOOD LUCK.

ccmillions

Carder
Reaction score
TRESURER GOOD LOOKING ON THAT INFO U PUT UP CUZ THAT DUDE IS A RIPPER ICQ#636910257 HE IS A FAKE PANTHER.

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
Is That Hard to See the Banner top right in this Section? C`mon people!

young

Carder
Reaction score
panther i hit in icq bout replace u never got back. k fine but im tryn pay new order. no reply.all taken care of. he is the truth

Last edited:

mendi

BANNED
Reaction score
bro,Invalid card number,i need to replace,But you never talk to me,why???You busy?

mendi

BANNED
Reaction score
good vendor , Good Quality

mendi

BANNED
Reaction score
I just need an honest seller,When I say need to be replaced,Never answered,In fact, you have been online,Even if your position in this very forum, but you should respect the buyer,The time to buy reply to all questions, when someone ask for a replacement, you will always be silent, this is what you is a privilege it?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:20 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:07 PM ----------

Sold to my 2 dumps, one was the invalid card number,I only said needs to replace,He did not answer me again,Send E-mail did not return,If you do not want replace, talk about your reasons, do not never answer,I intend to continue to buy more,But you practice,I doubt very much,I want my replacement