Introducing Panther`s glows : Asia/Usa/Ca/Europe+Many More Dumps Selling!

erchi

RIPPER
Reaction score
All Bro more you I will not disturb you about it
And I didn't speak that you the bad supplier of dumps simply you ignored me all time not beautifully nevertheless to ignore and not to answer
I always had desire to work with you
I don't intend I wanted to offend you wanted that you have simply paid attention and haven't found other exit
Excuse bro for ugly words in your address

tex

RIPPER
Reaction score
dude i cant get u on icq u always away!!
could u pm me im looking for these bins that wrk well in the uk!!!
i have been trying to catch u for days iss there any other means ov contact??

tex

RIPPER
Reaction score
yo man why arent you answering on icq!!!
sorry for keep posting in ure thread!!

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
PANTHER ..best vendor.. one of the 3 BEST VENDOR OF THIS TRHEAD

1.panter
2.bulba
3.fozzy/night support..

problem whit panther.. just 1 problem.. its HUMAN. need to sleep. eat.. fuck.. drink.. etc... and dont have all day avaliable for sell .. but panther are a lot of users that depends from YOU.. you need to find employers or online SHOP ..for 24 hours service for you customers..

john1000

Reaction score
PANTHER ..best vendor.. one of the 3 BEST VENDOR OF THIS TRHEAD

1.panter
2.bulba
3.fozzy/night support..

problem whit panther.. just 1 problem.. its HUMAN. need to sleep. eat.. fuck.. drink.. etc... and dont have all day avaliable for sell .. but panther are a lot of users that depends from YOU.. you need to find employers or online SHOP ..for 24 hours service for you customers..

Agreed panther has superior dumps by far. However, panter dont need support because most of them mess up and fuzk up the whole process by giving out multiple dumps to same person and trying to steal dumps and fatting their own pockets. Panther dont need to fix whats not broken

bouzer

Reaction score
A++++++ quality of product honest service. only human so is slow on ICQ but this is part of the business.

treasurer

Reaction score
i been waitin for you to pm icq # i been member for long time. contact me plz i want to place order

jordy

Reaction score
me too ill be waiting for his PM many days .....................

bankers

RIPPER
Reaction score
hello

THIS GUY IS THE BEST SELLER I EVER COME ACROSS IN DUMPS BIZ.DELIVERY IS TOO FAST AND I GIVE HIM 100% CREDIT AND A +++++++++++++++++++++++

comeup

Reaction score
Great vendor A+++ .......Been sending you messages on icq but no response please respond so i can buy asap

DUMPSTER101

Reaction score
maximo is a ripper...so whoever is promoting him and saying he has good stuff is part of the scam......http://www.maximodumps.comuv.com/index.htm....this is the link that some people are trying to get you to go to.....its all a scam.....

daddyoo ‎(7:44 AM):
hey bro
Maximo Dumps ‎(8:16 AM):
hi
daddyoo ‎(8:17 AM):
do u have 601136....?
Maximo Dumps ‎(8:17 AM):
yes i have msestro
or 541195
Maximo Dumps ‎(8:17 AM):
let me check
how much for 601136..?
Maximo Dumps ‎(8:18 AM):
50dlls
daddyoo ‎(8:18 AM):
i thought u said disco's was $20...? thats what it say on that site
Maximo Dumps ‎(8:19 AM):
541195, MASTERCARD GOLD, CITIFINANCIAL SERVICES, INC (U.S.A.) 25dlls for this
yes 20 dlls sorry i was mystake
Maximo Dumps ‎(8:21 AM):
601136 20dlls
daddyoo ‎(8:22 AM):
ok
how many u have..?
Maximo Dumps ‎(8:23 AM):
check
10 pcs
daddyoo ‎(8:24 AM):
for now i want to get 5pcs...how many u have 541195..?
Maximo Dumps ‎(8:25 AM):
sec
Maximo Dumps ‎(8:26 AM):
7pcs
daddyoo ‎(8:27 AM):
for now i just want the 5 disco's....601136....i will check them now also
Maximo Dumps ‎(8:28 AM):
oks
100dlls for 5
daddyoo ‎(8:29 AM):
u take wmz..?
Maximo Dumps ‎(8:29 AM):
yes wmz LR wu and mg
daddyoo ‎(8:29 AM):
send purse
Maximo Dumps ‎(8:30 AM):
sec
Maximo Dumps ‎(8:32 AM):
Z773962476963
memo: for design
daddyoo ‎(8:34 AM):
sent
daddyoo ‎(8:35 AM):
u there
Maximo Dumps ‎(8:36 AM):
check
wait
paste me info
daddyoo ‎(8:36 AM):
send it here
Maximo Dumps ‎(8:37 AM):
whats your purse?
daddyoo ‎(8:37 AM):
did u get the funds..?
Maximo Dumps ‎(8:37 AM):
yes just for confirm is same purse
Maximo Dumps ‎(8:38 AM):
because i recive 3 same amount now
daddyoo ‎(8:38 AM):
3 people just sent u 100......
Maximo Dumps ‎(8:38 AM):
yes
daddyoo ‎(8:39 AM):
well i'm one of the 3.....
Maximo Dumps ‎(8:39 AM):
ok
daddyoo ‎(8:39 AM):
send dumps pls.....i want to check them before it gets too late
Maximo Dumps ‎(8:40 AM):
oks i make order
gert me 5 min
Maximo Dumps ‎(8:45 AM):
1 min
daddyoo ‎(8:45 AM):
ok
daddyoo ‎(8:52 AM):
u there
daddyoo ‎(8:59 AM):
how much longer is it gonna take for those 5 dumps..?
daddyoo ‎(9:10 AM):
hello
daddyoo ‎(9:11 AM):
will i recieve these dumps today...?or should i just go have breakfast and come back in a few hours....
daddyoo ‎(10:27 AM):
what happen..?

tex

RIPPER
Reaction score
i too thought he was a great vendor!i bought 5 peices from him all worked,then second order i asked for the same again all of the bins decline apart from one it worked for 13 pounds in mcdonalds for a test,and declined after that.so i complained to him and he replaced 2 of the 5 with the same bins which both declined for small amounts ie mobile top ups,cigs and booze!so i try to explain to the guy and hez just ignoring me,obviously if the first 5 dont work you would try a diff bin instead of setting people up to fail!im pretty sick ov being dealt the bad hand with these vendors as time after time i seem to be getting my fingers burned,makes you wanna just stop what u are doing as i seem to be losin money not earning any!the question asked i,iz there any decent vendors left?

svennebanan

Reaction score
about carding

i too thought he was a great vendor!i bought 5 peices from him all worked,then second order i asked for the same again all of the bins decline apart from one it worked for 13 pounds in mcdonalds for a test,and declined after that.so i complained to him and he replaced 2 of the 5 with the same bins which both declined for small amounts ie mobile top ups,cigs and booze!so i try to explain to the guy and hez just ignoring me,obviously if the first 5 dont work you would try a diff bin instead of setting people up to fail!im pretty sick ov being dealt the bad hand with these vendors as time after time i seem to be getting my fingers burned,makes you wanna just stop what u are doing as i seem to be losin money not earning any!the question asked i,iz there any decent vendors left?

TEX, i will learn you somthing before you type bad rep about his vendor,

In many countries, when you use a bin today, next day this bin will maybe not work more in your region, the bin will be blocked from merchant or bank in your area, you say you test card for small amount it work, then next swipe not working, this is not decline card, this antifraud system block the card, it means this bin is now fucked in your area,maybe next month this bin will be open again, when the bin is blocked, somtimes it dont work 1swipe, somtime it work 1swipe... when it work 1swipe, use it to do a big swipe bro...

Bro, many vendors is very good, but problem is the new antifraud system, flaged dumps, regionblock etc etc, if you learn all this and have a good privat checker you will do money, but it is very hard this days, wich country you card in TEX?

last thing, top list vendors

1. Panther, somtime hard to catch, but he is human
2. Fozzy, Nightsupport, very good service,
3, z-support, but only if you know your bins very good and have a good checker..

treasurer

Reaction score
panther bro i still wait on you. plz pm me or accept me in icq. my icq is 622997872

tex

RIPPER
Reaction score
dude im not a bad guy,and i dont just type neg for no reason,panther reccomended those dumps a second time round,and when they didnt work he replaces them with the exact same ones again kind ov pointless is it not after reading what u have written above, im just being treated like a fool and ignored!as you can probs guess i dont do this for fun and like to make a bit on the side,but this isnt possible if u dont get the correct stuffs!!if he reccomends the bins to me and they dont work then whoz at fault??he did replace them but with the exact same bin,why if the other 5 hasent worked??i came to panther after gettin ripped out ov 500 dollars from pod,and this happens again with panther and he says nothing to me in reply,i dont want to stir up crap on hiz page i hve mailed him pleanty via icq to try to resolve this problem but im being ignored!these seem to be the steps every1 else takes thats the only reason i have done so!!so that maybe i will either get my funds back,or some stuff that works here,or even just to let everyone else know huw my work has been so far with this guy!!hiz stuff clearly works as the first 5 he gave me were fine!!but instead ov letting me buy stuff that wasnt goin to work again he could have told me to hold off or reccomended somthing different,when u pay money and get nothing back it just doesnt seem fair specially when he recomended the bins for me!

---------- Сообщение добавлено 10-11-2010 в 12:07 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено 09-11-2010 в 11:47 PM ----------

im in the uk any tips on what to use dude??

treasurer

Reaction score
i think this guy is a ripper his icq# is 636910257 and name is panther good thing i checked. panther pm plz

streetsweepers4:18 PM
hello bro long time to get u to add me. i am serious buyer i want to place order what is min for wu/mg and what deals u have for a 100 mixed w/no classics
Panther4:19 PM
minimum wu is 1000$
for 100 mixed, can do for $1500
streetsweepers4:20 PM
no classics rite. or do u know what ias better for my region or have binlist or how much for 100 debits. plz bare w/me.
Panther4:20 PM
no classics
Panther4:21 PM
for your region gold and bus bins
streetsweepers4:21 PM
also u have logo of old panther from sc days that had own site dmpsusa. gold and bus debit or crdit u mean
streetsweepers4:22 PM
is price the same for 100 debits or less
Panther4:22 PM
can mix it up, or only debit or credit. like u want
for 100 debits, is 1200$
streetsweepers4:23 PM
ok no prob wat bout discovery u have
Panther4:23 PM
yes

Panther is Available

streetsweepers4:23 PM
do u have discovery and price
Panther4:24 PM
they are 25 each
streetsweepers4:25 PM
what is ratio of ur debits u think. or what do u recommend for my region deb or cred
Panther4:25 PM
85%
debit
you want wu/mg drop?
streetsweepers4:25 PM
yes plz give info
Panther4:26 PM
Send WU or MG to:
first name : ilona
last name : Gostischeva
city : Veseloe
streetsweepers4:26 PM
after a while will u give bonus. cuz if i do good trust u will too i will bring back more $$$ to u i know u here all the time but i just need good vendor
Panther4:26 PM
how long for info?
yes i can do that
streetsweepers4:27 PM
late tonite
Panther4:27 PM
ok
so i prepare for you 100 mixed debits?
streetsweepers4:28 PM
yes thank you bro and i send 1200 rite
Panther4:28 PM
right
ok speak you later
streetsweepers4:28 PM
how long after i give info will i get order
Panther4:29 PM
2-3 hrs
streetsweepers4:29 PM
ok no problem
r u panther from long time ago
Panther4:29 PM
yeah
streetsweepers4:29 PM
u had a bro name graph
Panther4:30 PM
why u ask?
streetsweepers4:30 PM
cuz i was good customer of you then u went away i deal w/graph then i went away and now im back
Panther4:30 PM
ohhh ok. nice see you back
streetsweepers4:30 PM
dumpsusa.com rite
Panther4:31 PM
right
streetsweepers4:31 PM
good old days. u even did wires w/me hopefully we can get back to dat level
Panther4:31 PM
sounds good
streetsweepers4:31 PM
good to see a tru veteran still here. its just to many newbies and ripper vendor.
streetsweepers4:32 PM
just tell me what u need and i will get it
Panther4:32 PM
yep, they fcuk the game up
ok i"ll take note
i have to prepare the dumps bro
streetsweepers4:32 PM
i know. well talk later after i sent info
Panther4:32 PM
ok
Panther4:41 PM
can you pls edit your post and delete your icq number.

NarcoPolo

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.

geez all that for 5 dumps, panther is good vendor!