Introducing Panther`s glows : Asia/Usa/Ca/Europe+Many More Dumps Selling!

harrisdavea

Reaction score
First order went very well. A+++++++++ vendor. Just placed second bulk order. Awaiting order will post results

svennebanan

Reaction score
vendor

This is a correct vendor, he is very helpful...

The best vendors in forum is Panther and FOZZY, Z-SUPPORT IS GOOD IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE BUYING AND HAVE A GOOD CHECKER...

ccclive

Carder
Reaction score
Not get response from IM, Panther pls respond me or pm me here. I have sent email to you too.Thank you!

-Ccclive

bhajarang

Carder
Reaction score
Happy with last orders, waiting to make another order now, but panther isnt responding in icq, well i ll wait for him though, how is it going fellas

rrich

Reaction score
Just finished off dumps from first order 39 out of 41 dumps approved for decent amounts the 3 that declined were insufficient funds recommend Panther's service to everyone very professional

angel80

Reaction score
hello sir, it has been 1 week that im waiting for replacements, as i told u in icq only 1 out of 20 dumps worked for me, plz sir i really need those replacements, thankssss

erchi

RIPPER
Reaction score
where do moderators look?
one time is he a moderator he has that right not to replace rotten dumps?

will turn moderators on him he does not execute attention the transactions to the end, and yet by a moderator he was appointed

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
@angel80,contact me in icq.
@erchi : read very careful the terms of my service in first page.second insulting me = end of our bussines relation.

ducati

Carder
Reaction score
Now this is assuming your not just a dirtball trying to hustle a business man.... But if only 1/ 20 of panther's stuff worked, It's probably you're fault for picking shitty BIN's for your area.

Personally I wouldnt even bother the man to replace the occasional bad dump with considering most people (who know what their doing) have 1 or 2 bad dumps per 40 from panther. I think most other real businessmen see it the same way.

Big ups to Panther for providing quality service... and two thumbs down to Nigerian sleazeballs

john1000

Reaction score
Yes Panther has superior dumps and he delivers quality dumps. His dumps does very well for my fuzked up zone thumbs up all around i made so much money off him. A++++++++++

Panther is the one of the only vendors that dont send out the same dumps to people because its times i dont use my dumps for over a week and its still fresh like baby powder when used. Sometimes i order random bins and i still get good results.

Dont hustle panther or make a good thing go away because he is the best out there right now because other sellers dumps you would be lucky if 5 work out of 100

tex

RIPPER
Reaction score
im lookingfinfo in what works well in the uk
dump wise??pm me please

erchi

RIPPER
Reaction score
ducati,
Invalid card number you think it is - my mistake?
And when from 25 dumps only 10 normal you too consider it normal?

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
Erchi enough spoiling my thread.24hours passed u didn`t come for replacement,end of your bussines.Period.