Huge base, Quality dumps, Instant delivery

gogetta

Reaction score
yes reply man!..im having a hard time getting him to answer and deal. PM ready lets go!!!

jimmyjay2427

Reaction score
interested in your dumps. AR GOLD told me about your stuff said you come highly recommended. Please advise me.

jeanjean3000

Reaction score
Great dude, great product but bad communication.

I have been trying to contact this guy for 2 days....:-(

Jimservice

Seller of Dumps
Reaction score
Great dude, great product but bad communication.
I have been trying to contact this guy for 2 days....:-(

After NJ leave our community i have a lot new requests.
Maybe for you and others new customers because my priority to old and regular
customers. Understand it and sorry for delays.

damuboy101

Reaction score
loyal customer need order

bro plz reply via icq or pm. i would really like to try out ur service. i got ripped todAY while i was waiting for you to reply. cant afford to deal with random vendors

Jimservice

Seller of Dumps
Reaction score
Today we have technical troubles
--- new orders will be accepted tomorrow ---
im sorry.

dumpsxp

RIPPER
Reaction score
cuz today ur source not online i correct 100% u reseller cuz if u have ur own dumps then what is prblms ,u copy and paste dumps if u have ur own db,but u cnt do that i know

scientific

Reaction score
I agree he is a reseller now he wasn't before who ever he get it from I believe sells more than once too many invalids show up for no reason if they not being used. He is good at the refund process though. I used to get really good stuff from him now it wont work.

king420

Carder
Reaction score
if he was a reseller his quality would suck ... but everytime i got from him .. it worked good.

Ncondamove

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
A+++ work once again Jim, thx a lot bro!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
I don't know why you keep opening you mouth DumpsXP, your words mean nothing. You or scientific Have 0 Proof of your accusations that he is a reseller. The only reseller here is You. Jim is 100% First Hand. Your just mad cause he block you from buying your crappy 100pc classics. Since nick is gone you don't have seller now. Sad.

dumpsxp

RIPPER
Reaction score
I don't know why you keep opening you mouth DumpsXP, your words mean nothing. You or scientific Have 0 Proof of your accusations that he is a reseller. The only reseller here is You. Jim is 100% First Hand. Your just mad cause he block you from buying your crappy 100pc classics. Since nick is gone you don't have seller now. Sad.

man i think u r a kid and dnt know this game,listen he sell usa dumps 55$ each ask him if u not sure ,and i know people like u who want to love eat venders duck

bestdumper

Carder
Reaction score
reseller or not we are all happy with the great result
and for all who have a problem with this reseller my advice stop buying his stuff
and for all who wants make money keep buying from the best jim because he is the best seller
thxx for your service MR JIM