Huge base, Quality dumps, Instant delivery

Jimservice

Seller of Dumps
Reaction score
man peoples are not fool u paste here fake chat vs my real screen shot i can paste all screen shot here u reseller again and again

I stop this discussion with you and waiting your final in blacklist section.
You person who dont understanding everything and i spent on you my time when others customers wait delivery their orders. You can continue cry here i will be ignore you and waiting your punish.

dumpsxp

RIPPER
Reaction score
man i waiting for ur punish u resell here stuff ,u sell usa platinum 53$,55$,63$ each pc and say i m not a reseller there are alot venders all sell bin by same price which they post in thread but u post 30$ and sell 63$,also u sell infinite last time 95$ now u sell 128$ in ur thread price 95$ or i think ur all bins for auction,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:20 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:06 AM ----------

HERE I BUY MOSTLY ALL VENDERS U CAN SEE MY POSTS IN ALL VENDERS THREAD, BUT THESE WORDS I NEVER USE FOR ANY OTHER SELLER ALL PEOPLES CAN CHECK MY POSTS ,WHY ONLY FOR U IF I LIE I CAN BLACK MAIL OTHER VENDERS TOO, BUT I ALWAYS SAY TRUTH IN ALL MY POSTS U CAN SEE ,BUT U RESELL NOW ALL PEOPLES KNOW THAT......

aznraver

Professional
Reaction score
man i waiting for ur punish u resell here stuff ,u sell usa platinum 53$,55$,63$ each pc and say i m not a reseller there are alot venders all sell bin by same price which they post in thread but u post 30$ and sell 63$,also u sell infinite last time 95$ now u sell 128$ in ur thread price 95$ or i think ur all bins for auction,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hey Mate, I know there might have been some misunderstandings between you and Jim, but there are some things you need to consider.

-Jim is one of the few vendors on this forum that has pretty much ANY bins in stock, at large quantity + high valid rate

- One of the main reasons he rather not deal with customer who complains on his thread, because the competition on this forum is fierce, and its crawling with haters who have clones - they seize any opportunity to dirty a vendor's thread and ruin their reputation. So why take the headache to deal with such customers when there are tons other ones lined up asking for his contact?

I have gone though several bulk orders with Jim already, and my honest feedback: HIS DUMPS ARE TOP NOTCH QUALITY.

I understand his strict pricing and higher mark up (auction style) may seem unreasonable on a lot of people. But pricing of dumps does not justify a vendor is reselling.

Its supply VS demand (some bins are rare, and demands are high), and vendors are human like us, they are simply trying to generate income in the best possible way as well. In another words, with Jim, YOU PAY FOR WHAT YOU GET. I know he has buyers thats constantly paying 80-120+ per dump just to get their bin - and its all worth it in the end

I hope you guys can work something out. Good luck.

dumpsxp

RIPPER
Reaction score
Hey Mate, I know there might have been some misunderstandings between you and Jim, but there are some things you need to consider.

-Jim is one of the few vendors on this forum that has pretty much ANY bins in stock, at large quantity + high valid rate

- One of the main reasons he rather not deal with customer who complains on his thread, because the competition on this forum is fierce, and its crawling with haters who have clones - they seize any opportunity to dirty a vendor's thread and ruin their reputation. So why take the headache to deal with such customers when there are tons other ones lined up asking for his contact?

I have gone though several bulk orders with Jim already, and my honest feedback: HIS DUMPS ARE TOP NOTCH QUALITY.

I understand his strict pricing and higher mark up (auction style) may seem unreasonable on a lot of people. But pricing of dumps does not justify a vendor is reselling.

Its supply VS demand (some bins are rare, and demands are high), and vendors are human like us, they are simply trying to generate income in the best possible way as well. In another words, with Jim, YOU PAY FOR WHAT YOU GET. I know he has buyers thats constantly paying 80-120+ per dump just to get their bin - and its all worth it in the end

I hope you guys can work something out. Good luck.

bro what u think other venders are not got these bins or they not human like us,vender is a big word it has big meaning if we not auction him, where he sell his stuff like these prices if u are a vender and got ur own base it mean u got free dumps and u can sell to ur best custmers in best price not like that cuz real venders have no time to auction

Reaction score
Jim is Honestly a Great Vendor Here. He always Has a Large Base with Great Quality. I don't understand what your intentions are of coming here to cause trouble especially if you havn't made an order since march. You cry about price because you try and resell and make a profit. Also, your words of Being a High Rep Senior Member, Your Join date is Feb and Most of your rep is from Free Dumps and High Post count of nonsense..

lucero

Reaction score
Jim Service stopped accepting LR a long time ago. You were dealing with a fake contact mate. Sorry..

ooo my goood!! man and i think u add me jim pardon for this mis understanding im human i made mistakes all the time online clients sorrry i dont know this seller yet i havent try his services

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:53 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:39 AM ----------

lucero, you was ripped by fake.
1) I not accept LR
2) Look at first page
a) FIRST CONTACT VIA PM ONLY
b) My ICQ mask 605***237
-----
Please remove your post or i should be report about this situation to admins.
-----
Abdeyaz, im still waiting your nickname or order code in our service too.

OK JIM I DELETE THE POST SORRY BROTHER WE MADE MISTAKES AND I WAS WILLING TO TRY THE YOUR SERVICES I GUESS WITH THIS U DONT WANT TO DEAL WITH ME RIGHT!!1

Ncondamove

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
A+++++++++ Vendor, have done a couple of orders with Jim, service top notch, communication excellent, never gives rude attitude like some other vendors!!! You guys crazy 2 try and throw dirt on his rep!!!!!

DUMPS TEAM

VIP member
Reaction score
A++++++ to the real JIM SERVICE!! Hope on next update u will have more of our bins:) as we will see u on Icq. We want to test Amex bins. Maybe they will give good results. And again thanks you. Bless peace...:):D:cool:;):):D

dumpsxp

RIPPER
Reaction score
A+++++++++ Vendor, have done a couple of orders with Jim, service top notch, communication excellent, never gives rude attitude like some other vendors!!! You guys crazy 2 try and throw dirt on his rep!!!!!

this is ur first post and i know he say me he not work with new members,how u done couple order, i think this reseller( jim ) make fake account on carder.market for fake feedbacks think people about my point....

Ncondamove

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
dumpsxp, listen I just joined c.pro but I got Jim info from Omerta and have done business with him before I was on c.pro, this no fake account, you have issue with Jim thats YOUR business not mine, I have no bad experiences with him!!!

bestdumper

Carder
Reaction score
NCONDAMOVE , welcome
the best jim dont need to make fake account to increase his reputation
he is a big seller , he have the best stuff, great conversation
THXXXXXXXXXXXXX AMAYZING JIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

glennh

Reaction score
jimservice, i sent you pm to place an order, can you reply please? Thanks.

Jimservice

Seller of Dumps
Reaction score
Hey! today i will try answer to everybody in my private msgs
Sorry for delay to my new customers :)

tulipso0o0o0

Reaction score
jimservice last month i was given you by referral by slapavitch and org dj camel and we bought 800 in bulk from you i was never given my dumps or my order will you pls contact me now. i had been waiting for you to get back online through icq and you never do we have pics of the wu we sent and proof through lr of the additional moneys that was sent to your account. reply would be appreciated thank you

Jimservice

Seller of Dumps
Reaction score
tulipso0o0o0, i not accept LR, a you sure that it was me?
MY ICQ ONLY WITH MASK: 605***237

i was given you by referral by slapavitch and org dj camel
If ICQ different so brother your slapavitch or dj camel rip you :D
-----
If you need more details or you cant try believe contact with me via PM.
Because if you read first page: FIRST CONTACT WITH ME VIA PM ONLY

Last edited:

YYG

Carder
Reaction score
Jim, are you ever going to set up a website for bin selection ?