Huge base, Quality dumps, Instant delivery

chinaqiang

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.

moneyman99

Professional
Reaction score
Super hard to get a hold of, u message and I message back then u stop talking, take me 5seconds to make an order, I wana try your service but maybe you have to much to deal with, I understand being busy but at least acknowledge a customer, maybe even give a time frame as to when we might be dealt with, just an idea. Still waiting for your reply again.

maxinice

Professional
Reaction score
It's hard to get in contact whit him, this means people are happy whit his work. Quality is good wish a faster mode to order, this would be perfect

jaycutler

Professional
Reaction score
i sent the email back within 24 hr of the order with bad dumps. didnt receive a reply yet. impossible to reach in icq or jabber. maybe if u so busy, u should get people to help u. support assistance.

brainbuilder

Reaction score
how bad was it

i sent the email back within 24 hr of the order with bad dumps. didnt receive a reply yet. impossible to reach in icq or jabber. maybe if u so busy, u should get people to help u. support assistance.

bro how bad is bad on a scale of 1 to 10 ten being the highest what would u give this guy honestly

jaycutler

Professional
Reaction score
bro how bad is bad on a scale of 1 to 10 ten being the highest what would u give this guy honestly

well, maybe my bins got unlucky or something. but had about 35-40% approval. The ones that approved, did $500-600 each. but low approval rate ;-(

fadeaway

Professional
Reaction score
I am gona wait till this guy stablizes and gets good grip with quick business.

Until i'm than gona PayPal to my old supplier.

Goodluck guys!

lego2309

RIPPER
Reaction score
thanks fadeaway that will get 1 more person out the way for me.. goodluck to you cause we got our luck over here bro.. ya vendor needs u i promise cause every1 is over here shopping be safe....

Reactions: Jimservice

Jimservice

One of the best buyers ever. He never ask for replace and make perfect above 1k orders daily if you have good stuff.

jaycutler

Professional
Reaction score

got my replace. thanks.

Jimservice

Seller of Dumps
Reaction score
GBAGBO, it's difficult to work with you & your orders are ultra small.
We will not add you to our other contact. At the old one you already got a response yesterday.

Jimservice

Seller of Dumps
Reaction score
StrictlyBusiness, today we are not working for some technical reasons. Wait please.

dumpsxp

RIPPER
Reaction score
order 25 pcz again let see what happen .............

Adexcoma

Reaction score
bro you are wellcome to this forum, all carders i vouch for this seller, i work with him more than a year and i never regret, everytime i buy from him i never ask for replacement because his dumps has good approval rate. bro keep it up the good work, thanks

mr_shawty

DEER
Reaction score
i vouch for this seller as well, his prices are a little higher but the quality is well worth it. i bought a few pcs of a bin i use and they did me well. 100% valid. will be ordering again soon

Reaction score
how do u get in contact with u

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:57 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:56 PM ----------

GBAGBO, it's difficult to work with you & your orders are ultra small.
We will not add you to our other contact. At the old one you already got a response yesterday.

how do i contact u to make order