Huge base, Quality dumps, Instant delivery

azania

Professional
Reaction score
your profits are as good as ur investments.. i invested big in this guy's dumps and i am ripping big... ++++++++ vendor....

I need used Russian Amex.. full original Tr1 and Tr2.. I will pay for it.. whoever has got should PM me..

moneyman99

Professional
Reaction score
I been waiting 72hours now to make an order for the first time. Will I ever get to try your service. Trying not to flood icq but damn man what should I do??? Your harder to talk to then Barack Obama I swear.

aneka

Carder
Reaction score
thanks for wiping away our tears in this carding,, u are the best i can say it over and over again..thanks for the privilege bro. it was an honor to be under ur shadow,, azania,, im more happier than u..making money everyday,,let just pray he stay for a very very long time...u are a good vendor bro... u are like the old solid_snake ...A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jimservice

Seller of Dumps
Reaction score
We are not sure that we will work today for same technical issues.
We will let all of you know when we will back to sales (8-10 hours later or tomorrow).

may

Carder
Reaction score
i want to buy 5 pieces of your china bin if u have? pls pm ur icq since am not able to pm myself due to deer status ,please its urgent

moneyman99

Professional
Reaction score
Trying to make order says u offline??

moneyman99

Professional
Reaction score
Man I wana try but hard to talk to,hoping to get a order right now

chapinhack

Carder
Reaction score
good vendor now i get app..

Last edited:

moneyman99

Professional
Reaction score
I give up bro, Jim talks to me then stops I don't get it. Guess I'll never get to try service.

Jimservice

Seller of Dumps
Reaction score
MrOsama, sales are retail only & all I can offer you is no lr-fee & bonus depending from order qty & probably small discount. My base is too good to give bulk deals.

chapinhack, the bad things happened with your order because of technical issues. We write about them earlier. This delay was because of this. & about hold-calls. Well I am very surprised with that. You just got a bad luck. Anyway you've got your replace. Next time please wait before situation will be solved & do not post bad things at forum. You was not always online & it have influence on delay too. Anyway I am sorry about your situation & hope this time you will get better results. Probably the bin is dead. I am worry about it & will not leave you in trouble. Come back with detailed report & if you will have bad luck too I will replace with other EU bin on your choice, give you a bonus or send moneyback.

moneyman99, read PM please & use provided through it details.

Last edited:

card101

Reaction score
Hello,am new user in this forum, i lost too much $ with many ripper in my live never find any good seller,pls help me i need order from u thanks.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:05 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:56 PM ----------

I sent you PM pls respond to me assp thanks carders.