Huge base, Quality dumps, Instant delivery

Julio Ceazar

Professional
Reaction score
Jim i am still waiting for your icq to make purchase, I hope by now all connection problem is solved.. i need to deal fast brother.. please send me your icq number bro

DUMPS TEAM

VIP member
Reaction score
GREAT thats enough said...A$%$

cresttor

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
hey be ware i got ripped for $270

cresttor

BANNED
Reaction score
to this icq 643607849

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:10 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:07 PM ----------

i got ripped to this icq 643607849

skimminglord

RIPPER
Reaction score
to this icq 643607849

LOL, When deal with anyone you should check icq and other details. Its was some poser as jim.

Jim's Contact details are Mentioned in Page 1.

infrаud.cc support ICQ mask is: 625...510; LR mask us U74...69;
c.pro support ICQ mask is: 605...237; LR mask is: U38...02;
c.su support ICQ mask is: 627...293; LR mask is: U05...62;
omerta.cc, vendors.pro, blackservice.su support ICQ mask is: 638...0232; LR mask is: U17...34

I guess you got a lesson for life. Beware!! Too many Rippers

cresttor

BANNED
Reaction score
so you mean is not the real jim service?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:29 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:22 PM ----------

i dont think its deferent jim is the same person

Jimservice

Seller of Dumps
Reaction score
You guys can take fun by reading my new thread in black-list :)

http://carder.market/showthread.php?t=61241

lego2309

RIPPER
Reaction score
I CANT BELEIVE THAT "PLRAX" HAS DONE SUCH AN IGNORANT ACT... JIMSERVICE HAS TO BE BY FAR 1 OF THE BEST TO EVER BE IN THIS GAME HANDS DOWN.. JIM TO BE HONEST I REALLY DONT THINK THAT YOU MUST RESPOND TO SUCH IGNORANCE BY SOME1.. BRO WE ALL APPRECIATE YOU AND THE SERVICE THAT YOU GIVE SOME GUYS RUN INTO TOUGH TIMES AND THAT RESULTS INTO THEM ACTING LIKE A "BITCH"!!!!!! YOU BY FAR ARE THE BEST ON THIS FOURM AND IN THE GAME ANY1 HAVE A DIFFRENCE WITH THAT IS A LIAR PERIOD!!!!! I THINK IF THATS THE REAL PLRAX NINJA SHOULD LOOK INTO THIS MATTER WITH REAL CONCERN IM JUST SAYING.......

Jimservice

Seller of Dumps
Reaction score
lego2309, no, this is not real Plrax of course. This guy take a look into Jimservice customers review and call himself with well known name of our customer. He thought (perhaps) that we will not check his payment if he tell that he is Plrax lol.

DUMPS TEAM

VIP member
Reaction score
SOLID ON OVER TENTH ORDER!!!!! all certain bins that were given working. our test was just a few off the order placed!!!! and our turn over has been @A***** we working hard now$$$$$% be bck when our whole week is done!!!! REAL SHIT!!!!!!!!:):):D:D;):cool:

Jimservice

Seller of Dumps
Reaction score
rasta1, you can use old lr account of your support too. It was passed to the new guy in our team. His LR was temporarily.

Last edited:

Swipeking1

DEER
Reaction score
cresttor this guy is a ripper he has multiple accounts he takes your money and when you post bad feedback he log into them and post multiple good feedbacks its really simple look at the pattern of the post times dates established sellers have establised buyers no one seller has the same guys post good over and over we would get the point the first time this guy needs to be shut down its no poser its jim

rasta1

Carder
Reaction score
Swipeking1. Are u looking for free dumps??
As Long u are greedy u fill that u get ripped
whe all know jim.. service is the best here, u are just jealous of the feedback that jim.. get from the carders here

azania

Professional
Reaction score
Register on www.shop-liberty.com to test our tools.
Dumps, cvv, full and spam tools available. 100% validity as at today.
Several tested vendors with products in the shop.
24hrs support.

if u received this message in your inbox pls report to admin.. its a fake site with spywares... if u visit u will loose all money in your LR.. Pls every body warn other carder

bigmoney

Professional
Reaction score
another successful order!! all the bins i ask for work pretty good... i say great consistent service for real carders who know there bins!