Huge base, Quality dumps, Instant delivery

azania

Professional
Reaction score
wellcome to the hood bro.. i hope u can wipe the tears from carders eyes and we can make some money this year..

DUMPS TEAM

VIP member
Reaction score
just order some test pcs. Very polite servicemen felt very comfortable with him lightning fast delivery so on this he is A+++ vendor on delivery&communication skills... time to work will let all know results in the field peace!!!

ccmillions

Carder
Reaction score
so far so good

my order was successful. glad to have u here mr.jim keep up the ggod work bro

tyga2

Professional
Reaction score
you sell for Themainguyy this guy sell all is stuff at 10$ you reselle is stuf for 5time more then real price + Themainguyy 3 from 10 work dead rate no good

lego2309

RIPPER
Reaction score
i used 20 of my 50 only 9 work oh boy here we go... he is on busy mode in icq wont answer 45 min after he give me the dumps.... by the way he answered to sell why in busy mode...

gold_man

Professional
Reaction score
bro welcome first
sent u pm replay plz

Jimservice

Seller of Dumps
Reaction score
tyga2, you never buy anything from us. This guy you are writing about never buy anything from us too. Evidence is here (black-list): http://carder.market/showthread.php?t=52978

lego2309, next time leave in icq track2 of all invalid stuff. After user complaints we are checking those items at checker & if their invalid status is confirmed we are making replace. I was offline on the moment when you write those messages to my icq.

Remember all my icq is runned 24/7 but this does not mean that I am staying online always! I am not in front of my computer if I does not respond to you within 10 minutes since you write to me!

I don't have & will never have any kind of reseller agents & I will never supply resellers with my stuff. Nobody can buy stuff from me cheaper than for the prices from my initial post here!

tyga2

No comments

dumpsxp

RIPPER
Reaction score
i make qa test order will paste result soon

gold_man

Professional
Reaction score
man what the fuck is ur icq
first i sent pm
never replay then another pm
send me ur icq
and why dnt u post ur icq number and relax us all since u dnt replay on pm

Last edited:

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
wow people are crazy for this guy......its really that good?

abba

Professional
Reaction score
we'll i will give this vender a try and GIVE A TRUE FEEDBACK ,placed order and waiting as we speak will give results soon C.P family.......

DUMPS TEAM

VIP member
Reaction score
I'm back guys results in the field was enough$$$$$ great genuine vendor A +++ not seen work like this in a year or so! That's real talk no bullshit! Recommend for him. My 2cents

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:55 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:49 PM ----------

Cya in icq bro for stronger order now trust!

gold_man

Professional
Reaction score
lets see how great the guy is

Last edited: