Huge base, Quality dumps, Instant delivery

fuzuli

RIPPER
Reaction score
The most comprehensive supplier I have ever come across. he is humble patient and very accommodating. He has the widest selection of bins I have ever seen an usually deals large volume. The greatest joy is that even if your a small buyer he gives you respect and promptly handles your orders. GREAT GUY. A++++ and +

Jimservice

Seller of Dumps
Reaction score
I'm out already. I'll be back tomorrow & will reply on all requests in private.

One more time do not write here your ICQ numbers. Use private messages for first contact. And remember my ICQ UIN mask is: 605....237

DUMPS TEAM

VIP member
Reaction score
:)Welcome sir looking forward to doing biz with you....:)

faktory

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
check pm

moneyman99

Professional
Reaction score
New vendor finally, hope good things come from this guy, and if you are just that good I hope you stay, only time will tell. Welcome, and will try your service and leave appropriate feedback.

jrose

Reaction score
IM SURE 100% IM ONE OF THE STRONGEST BUYER FOR THIS SERV IF NOT THE STRONGEST IVE BEEN BUYING FROM THEM OVER A WHILE KNOW WITHOUT A MINIMUM COMPLAIN .THIS IS THE MOST RELIABLE SERVICE YOU CAN EVER FIND I SAY THE ONLY ONE BECOUSE THEIR SERV IS INCOMPARABLE WANNA MAKE MONEY BUY FROM THEM .......

Jimservice

Seller of Dumps
Reaction score
Back. I am starting replying to your requests guys.

magila, your registration is fresh. We can not work with you. Sorry.

Stop writing your contacts here! Use private messages! You will be scammed if you will not follow this simple rule!

Jimservice

Seller of Dumps
Reaction score
Answering already. Forum allowing to send 1 private message in 1 minute only. A lot of private messages & a lot of sales. Please wait. Don't worry we will be online today not less than 5 hours more. Everybody will get a response.

cashline2.0

RIPPER
Reaction score
This guys is a real business man. Great service. I made my first purchase service was wonderful. i will post results later.

lion1

Professional
Reaction score
best on forum, tks bro

aneka

Carder
Reaction score
i need good service from great man

my name is aneka bro.. i would love to buy from u... here is my icq 642095814 and u can also drop me ur icq aswell