https://www.dnums.com/ -> DAILY NUMBERS UPDATES, EASY TO USE/AFFORDABLE/APPROVABLE/VARIOUS

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
fill lr no easy, dont work so good for me

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:09 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:57 PM ----------

now work with some problems to refund, shop nice good to use, we will see results

Eugene12

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I bought 3 pcs, two hits big, nice stuff, serious seller

sky27k

Carder
Reaction score
so far made couple of orders all good..A+++..Keep up the Good Job bro.......Hope this quality continues ever.......Best of Luck.......

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
i bought 4pcs bin i know , usa , only one open no good start, ill do now another we will see

quietstorm

Reaction score
bro it is a issue with loading LR. For some reason when you are rerouted to your LR account and log in, LR shuts down and it goes right back to the shopping cart page .

carder403

Professional
Reaction score
Hey DailyNumbers all the bins I use are all flagged and I can only replace 30% of my order anything you can do for me out of 12 only 2 worked a lot was card number error

mr lucky

Carder
Reaction score
im the only one having problem wen trying to load money with lr in shop daily numbers plz check that problem need to buy dumps

alan trammel

Professional
Reaction score
yup

why not just make it stay open until customer finish and it will work also ,some people have added security on there lr accounts.

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
Bad experience with this shop, and only 30% replace, ill try again, but 2 orders and bad for me

No comments

DailyNumbers

Carder
Reaction score
Bad experience with this shop, and only 30% replace, ill try again, but 2 orders and bad for me

for you personally or for ur cashiers ?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:17 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:17 PM ----------

having problem in loading fund.. payment gateway with LR site always disconnect

it's fixed i increased timeout to 2 minutes