https://www.dnums.com/ -> DAILY NUMBERS UPDATES, EASY TO USE/AFFORDABLE/APPROVABLE/VARIOUS

valid

DEER
Reaction score
i never leave feed back but after reading all this i must. this is no vendor on this forum that have more than 50/60% valid any one say different is lyin but would you buy it if they told you that ? anyway to the point im trying to make i buy and when i buy i buy big this site is actually the best quality ive gotten in the past month and for customer service i dont need someone to hold my hand so i dont need to speak to vendor about anything more than price i dont even try to get refunds we all know one itam and you have made your money back. i dont know how others card but i never loose unless i get 0/20 then i am upset my results from this site had been honestly 23/50 but i have made so much who care about the rest this is like c-low pick up the dice and shoot again

has this site been up selling for a month?.. or even a few weeks.. i believe its been a week or a little over.. i think,,,,,,, it could be less.. but oh well.. at least i see a feedback that is not all negative.. even if its a lie.

quietstorm

Reaction score
listen for what ever it is worth I did a small test run and I had a success. Its always going to be better than some worst than others, no one is going to have the same results. so yes I made a profit off of this shop, that's all i care about.

obama6

Reaction score
has this site been up selling for a month?.. or even a few weeks.. i believe its been a week or a little over.. i think,,,,,,, it could be less.. but oh well.. at least i see a feedback that is not all negative.. even if its a lie.

listen fool people like you is why i never leave feed back when i say in a month that means out of all the people i bought from this month his was the higher success i buy from every one

carder403

Professional
Reaction score
i never leave feed back but after reading all this i must. this is no vendor on this forum that have more than 50/60% valid any one say different is lyin but would you buy it if they told you that ? anyway to the point im trying to make i buy and when i buy i buy big this site is actually the best quality ive gotten in the past month and for customer service i dont need someone to hold my hand so i dont need to speak to vendor about anything more than price i dont even try to get refunds we all know one itam and you have made your money back. i dont know how others card but i never loose unless i get 0/20 then i am upset my results from this site had been honestly 23/50 but i have made so much who care about the rest this is like c-low pick up the dice and shoot again

I think your dailynumbers or paid you to say this because all old members on this forum say he's not that good

obama6

Reaction score
not that i have to explain my self i am not sayin this guy has great dumps i am saying he is no ripper this is a new name ninja made me make old acc got locked anyway buy if you want i am not him nor no i care. this is why this was my first post i hate all you carders annoying cry babies. first and last feed back i leave wanna know what a vendor got buy and try!

Eugene12

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I made 2 orders 150$ overall and get profit only once only cause it was tested bin. So pls load normal stuff in shop or say bye bye.

scamcity

Carder
Reaction score
I want a refund too. And Obama6, I am not a cry baby, I tell it like it is. 10pcs and zero back is not what I am upset about. It is the fucked up attitude when asking for a credit so I can at least get my money back. If he would have replaced, I would have no problem trying other dumps to get my money back, then hitting small orders until I see improvement in valid rate. But "invalid card number" off the rip. WTF??? How do you as a vendor expect to make money when you think your dumps are golden and do not even want to give credit???? And yes, I expect customer fucken service when I spend my money!!! Customer service is giving a credit when the shit do not work, not give an attitude!!! And yes, I think he has a "God Complex".

jamal911

Professional
Reaction score
why do you guys consistently post bad feedbacks all the time....there is nothing wrong with this guys dumps at all....Ohio base is killing it.....California is completely dead according to my bins...keep up the good work

scamcity

Carder
Reaction score
why do you guys consistently post bad feedbacks all the time....there is nothing wrong with this guys dumps at all....Ohio base is killing it.....California is completely dead according to my bins...keep up the good work

Maybe all "California is completely dead" is the problem. That's the base I got from. However, if I have a bad experience and the vendor does not resolve the issue, I will post my experience. And the same is true with a good experience. I never post bad feedback. So if Jamal911 has good experience that is good for you. But for me, he refuses to address the problem.

jamal911

Professional
Reaction score
Maybe all "California is completely dead" is the problem. That's the base I got from. However, if I have a bad experience and the vendor does not resolve the issue, I will post my experience. And the same is true with a good experience. I never post bad feedback. So if Jamal911 has good experience that is good for you. But for me, he refuses to address the problem.

i dont no your issue since its none of my concern but i no cali is bad becasue i bought from it....saw what i bought was no good and i used checker and got instant refund...quite self explanatory i would believe

DailyNumbers

Carder
Reaction score

i tested now random 20 pcs from cali and got 17 approved 1 05 and 2 error card, it might those bins got killed, anyway the bad comments are by competition, but i dont mind it and explain ppl ohio base is killing it means it rock and rolls cause i bet those who are not that open mind would say it means bad.

jamal911

Professional
Reaction score
i tested now random 20 pcs from cali and got 17 approved 1 05 and 2 error card, it might those bins got killed, anyway the bad comments are by competition, but i dont mind it and explain ppl ohio base is killing it means it rock and rolls cause i bet those who are not that open mind would say it means bad.

OHIO BASE IS "KILLING IT" "ON FIRE" "ROCK AND ROLLS"... whatever you want to say....awaiting more updates keep it coming...thanks again

moneyman99

Professional
Reaction score
i also bought 6 cali known bins and all dec. got refunded and shit maybe i try some ohio cause i would like to hope i can atleast make my money back. its just as hard for the vendors as it is for us carders remember that.

chinagirl

Reaction score
purchase test order first day shop open all decline. came back for refund 6 hours later i was told i would get my money send back to my Lr and not to use shop any more . well i did not receive my money as yet. this vendor seems to be a little boy with his attitude

kojax

Carder
Reaction score
purchase test order first day shop open all decline. came back for refund 6 hours later i was told i would get my money send back to my Lr and not to use shop any more . well i did not receive my money as yet. this vendor seems to be a little boy with his attitude

did you get that msg via the shop or icq....? you should post a screen shot of that msg...

talk_liberty

Carder
Reaction score
this man is in breaking news in these days