https://www.dnums.com/ -> DAILY NUMBERS UPDATES, EASY TO USE/AFFORDABLE/APPROVABLE/VARIOUS

fadeaway

Professional
Reaction score
guys if you try to compare iswipe & dailynumbers u won't find much difference

same person ? just compare to see

popcorn

It would help if we had something to compare it with.

talk_liberty

Carder
Reaction score
see one thing this seller not launch his shop and nothing sell but got +1 reputaion... for what reason ???????

talk_liberty

Carder
Reaction score
i mean to say may be he have fake account for increase his rep ... think negitive lol

azania

Professional
Reaction score
for the money he paid to the Boss Ninja for this thread...

Last edited:

ikeagbo3

Carder
Reaction score
i dont understand why people still posting on this thread.. just wait for the guy too lunch the site.. my advise is everyone should just test him out first not to load too much LR or PM in the first place until we check him out.. Hope is not gonna be another Joke..

scamcity

Carder
Reaction score
i dont understand why people still posting on this thread.. just wait for the guy too lunch the site.. my advise is everyone should just test him out first not to load too much LR or PM in the first place until we check him out.. Hope is not gonna be another Joke..

well said.

DailyNumbers

Carder
Reaction score
site is up and running , a few still improvements to go but this will be while site is up and running hopefully you all enjoy this service, also i am not iswipe and this is it if you dont wanna buy from me than dont buy , it's sad you guys don't even know how hard it is to make a website from scratch and secure and double check al things so the customers can be satisfied , soon i will update rules prices and all in the first page, the dumps will be updated daily at each 24 hrs you have a lots of features and also u have option to add your bins to mailer and you will be notified when they will be added, enjoy and behave any other questions i am online in icq now.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:28 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:24 PM ----------

guys if you try to compare iswipe & dailynumbers u won't find much difference

same person ? just compare to see

i dont see what is the same ?:)) what u have seen is same as the iswipe ?

talk_liberty

Carder
Reaction score
password not work more then 10 mins i wait

talk_liberty

Carder
Reaction score
work

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:42 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:42 PM ----------

what bonus for resellers ???????

azania

Professional
Reaction score
oohhhlllaaallllaaaahhh...
after all the waiting and fightings and all u do is hit us wit an update of 1500 pieces of usa dumps... the messiah is not coming any time soon

DailyNumbers

Carder
Reaction score
oohhhlllaaallllaaaahhh...
after all the waiting and fightings and all u do is hit us wit an update of 1500 pieces of usa dumps... the messiah is not coming any time soon

updates are daily the next update will be 1500 more pcs :) in 2 hours, this are fresh dumps which were 1 day old and so one if you didnt understood the ideea of the shop itself . what's wrong do you want 30k bases with old stuff or daily fresh stuffs ? i can't understand what ppl like, i wanted to bring a whole new concept but it seems ppl dont really like this ideeas, i am waiting your ideeas than, lets hear it how you guys wanna so you will all be content. and there are 3900 pcs as far as i can see and 1500 more in 2 hours but its obvious you didnt pay attention to the site :)

Last edited: