https://www.dnums.com/ -> DAILY NUMBERS UPDATES, EASY TO USE/AFFORDABLE/APPROVABLE/VARIOUS

azania

Professional
Reaction score
so they all say... and we end up being served with the same garbage

fadeaway

Professional
Reaction score
so they all say... and we end up being served with the same garbage

Shut the Fuck up please! you ain't even tried his shit and you talking shit already? It's not your dads shop where everything you buy will be 100%.

FUcking Nigerians, you all want to make millions by spending couple of cents.

SOCA

DEER
Reaction score
Shut the Fuck up please! you ain't even tried his shit and you talking shit already? It's not your dads shop where everything you buy will be 100%.

FUcking Nigerians, you all want to make millions by spending couple of cents.

@fedeaway u dont have to use this forum as racist place if you have any problem with Nigerians take that to ur house not here ,do you really know if his from Nigeria stop racism here and also stop useing bad words on people ,hope ninja we take care of you ...Say no to racism..

fadeaway

Professional
Reaction score
@fedeaway u dont have to use this forum as racist place if you have any problem with Nigerians take that to ur house not here ,do you really know if his from Nigeria stop racism here and also stop useing bad words on people ,hope ninja we take care of you ...Say no to racism..

This is not human rights forum you fucking retard!

We say shit the way it is.

If you have a problem than go complain to Obama that i am being racist on criminal forum.

And yes azania is nigerian. :D

azania

Professional
Reaction score
who the hell is this low life vendor arse licker.. will u just fadeaway like ur name says ? what i spend buying dumps in a week i doubt if u have spend that in a year.. if u wana know about me go ask all the serious vendors here and in other forums.. i wonder how many free dumps u will get for being a bootlicker and arselicker.. Now do the world a favor 'GO HANG YOURSELF''

DailyNumbers

Carder
Reaction score
seems here is crayz, just for those people who say shits about something they even didnt try or saw u need to see a doctor really, and as for all of you it's not free to post advs around so i dont think there is any idiot who will spend cash just for fun, the shop will be up soon, i am working on the script, it's almost there, thats why i dont have time to chat in icq, as for those who wanna buy from icq i will do that after i finish the shop but the stuff will come from shop database only that i will manually buy them from there to pleasent you guys, i can't understand this way of thinking some one who have shop has shitter stuff than someone who sell on icq, this is bullshit its all about bases.

fadeaway

Professional
Reaction score
who the hell is this low life vendor arse licker.. will u just fadeaway like ur name says ? what i spend buying dumps in a week i doubt if u have spend that in a year.. if u wana know about me go ask all the serious vendors here and in other forums.. i wonder how many free dumps u will get for being a bootlicker and arselicker.. Now do the world a favor 'GO HANG YOURSELF''

LOL!!!!!!!!!

So you are MR RICH MAN spending $100k a week buying dumps BUT when everyone look at your posts, you always complaining about 1 or 2 dumps HAHAHA!!!! :D:D

Maybe you should move to USA from Canada to work your dumps. Ohhh i forgot you are scared of USA laws LOL!!

Sorry Dailynumbers for talking shit on your thread, but some people need to be taught a lesson.

Goodluck with business!

Last edited:

Ninja

Reaction score
azania
fadeaway

And all other flooders - continue same way and ull end up in "ban" room for a month. So u all will be calm.

Im surprised. Website not even started to work and they came here with "garbage" word. What a people.
No new sellers - bad.
Some new sellers - garbage.
:D

azania

Professional
Reaction score
we pray and hope u unleash some good stuff here bro.. we have been continuesly conned and fleesed by bad vendors since nickjohnson went down.. ...

aneka

Carder
Reaction score
manners

This is not human rights forum you fucking retard!

We say shit the way it is.

If you have a problem than go complain to Obama that i am being racist on criminal forum.

And yes azania is nigerian. :D

what are u talking about fade or what u called yourself...don't u think the guy have right to complain about bad vendors or don't u tired of buying 200pcs and only 2pcs work? get a life and stop calling ppl names .. either Nigeria or usa,,we all here to make money..so get the fuck out of some1 thread and get life

DailyNumbers

Carder
Reaction score
what are u talking about fade or what u called yourself...don't u think the guy have right to complain about bad vendors or don't u tired of buying 200pcs and only 2pcs work? get a life and stop calling ppl names .. either Nigeria or usa,,we all here to make money..so get the fuck out of some1 thread and get life

buyng 200 dumps wont brings u 100 % approval rate not even on usa, we are not in old times when you could generate cards to buy stuff on the websites when there was no cvv auth, you could buy stuff just using ccnum and exp date,today we are living rought times but when u buy 200 dumps and you get 198 hold call and 2 approval than is bad .

fadeaway

Professional
Reaction score

Let me give you a very TOP SECRET ADVICE! This information is soo secret that even FBI trying to find out:

KNOW YOUR FUCKING BINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Don-T

Don-T

cool words

scamcity

Carder
Reaction score
Good Luck bro, I am looking forward to the days of my Friend Nick/Smoke! I hope you will be the vendor that I can spend 5 to 10k with every week so I can supply my customers!!! We all really appreciate the effort bro, and I know my Bins and Banks and know how to unblock regions (for the most part if you have zips of the card holders). So activate shop bro so we can get started ASAP.....

maxi1

Reaction score
when u start selling bro.....its crazy why u advertis before ...when u not ready with base ..

kojax

Carder
Reaction score
should just advertise the shop when the shop ready...it's funny how people is praising nick and smoke...but when they was around people complained like HELL...that goes to show you..motherfuckers are never happy...good luck friend...

DailyNumbers

Carder
Reaction score
when u start selling bro.....its crazy why u advertis before ...when u not ready with base ..

base is ready shop script is not ready now making tests and all one i dont wanna put me or my customers in danger.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:07 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:07 PM ----------

DailyNumbers, Have you sold on this forum before????

no.