How to earn money on carders. So as not to fall into the hands of another crook.

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
The essence of the scheme is that we will earn money on carders, without the risk of criminal liability. The scheme is simple, the average profit from it will be around $ 10,000 per month, if everything is done wisely.

So:

We buy a domain and hosting, install the free online store engine. Next, we need to enable payment by credit cards without any restrictions, so that it eats any credit cards.

We fill it with various products (for example, branded watches - carders love it) and then slip a link to carder forums (allegedly the shop sends to any country without ringing and without any hemorrhoids).

Further, carders will start to drive into your shop with stolen credit card data, it is clear that you will not send the product because you will know that it is carders who are shopping (you don't need to advertise it on the Internet, so that ordinary users don't buy it from you).

Also, on the same forms, we give work to anyone driving in to drive in your shop.

The money is first credited to your account in the payment system and after the hold, we withdraw it to your wallet.

You can also create any website that accepts credit card payments under the guise of a store. The whole point is that you generally end up clean and out of business if there are chargebacks (refund of money to the credit card account).

The only problem is connecting your own merch to the store.

Obito

Carder
Reaction score
The essence of the scheme is that we will earn money on carders, without the risk of criminal liability. The scheme is simple, the average profit from it will be around $ 10,000 per month, if everything is done wisely.

So:

We buy a domain and hosting, install the free online store engine. Next, we need to enable payment by credit cards without any restrictions, so that it eats any credit cards.

We fill it with various products (for example, branded watches - carders love it) and then slip a link to carder forums (allegedly the shop sends to any country without ringing and without any hemorrhoids).

Further, carders will start to drive into your shop with stolen credit card data, it is clear that you will not send the product because you will know that it is carders who are shopping (you don't need to advertise it on the Internet, so that ordinary users don't buy it from you).

Also, on the same forms, we give work to anyone driving in to drive in your shop.

The money is first credited to your account in the payment system and after the hold, we withdraw it to your wallet.

You can also create any website that accepts credit card payments under the guise of a store. The whole point is that you generally end up clean and out of business if there are chargebacks (refund of money to the credit card account).

What payment methode you recommend to set up in your website ??

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
We connect any 2-D payment gateway to the store.

And we start advertising on all carding forums from the left account:
"I found a fresh super cardable shop with 2-D security. Sends goods in any volume without ringing and cc scans to different billing and shipping addresses + carries out international delivery. Any cards can be used."

We just do nothing and collect profits.

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
How to survive?
We all know that life is fucking unpredictable. Boom, the cart was blocked, the advertising revenue was gone. Oops, your link in arbitration has been made public, profits have dropped. Boom, the new law is jeopardizing your business.
Such uncertainty burns out. Earning 300-900 thousand a month, willingly not willingly, you think about the question, but for how long? What will happen next month? What if it all goes to waste?
In this case, knowledge and abilities, on which you can earn at least your own living, help to keep calm.
True, the main crap that you should have is a financial cushion that allows you to turn around in what you can do.
I'll tell you a little about myself. What can I do?

1. Carding.
How unexpected. Well, what did you think? If the cart gets covered, white businesses will go to pieces, where will I go?
That's right, in clothing carding. Here I have confidence that I will be able to beat the goods to the stingy, or deliver things to your country, selling them here at discounts. Despite the fact that the protection systems are being improved, even with a long idle time, I am sure that I will definitely earn a living wage in the region of 70-80 thousand rubles, even without particularly cool, which means that I will not die of hunger, and work for hire don't have to.
Survived? Yes.

2. Cryptocurrencies.
Well, you already know everything about that. With 100-200 thousand in your pocket, you can earn your 40-100 thousand without relatively much stress, speculating on currency rates.
But sometimes the stress is just fucking crazy.
The downside is the muddy situation with closing the position. (translation of cryptocurrency into rubles). Let me explain more clearly - imagine you had 100 thousand in the cue ball. It has grown, and your capital in rubles has increased to 120 thousand. What will you do, wait for growth, or withdraw profit?

This is the main secret. Financial pillow.
Don't waste all your money, be sure to keep a hundred thousand in reserve, at least.
For myself, I sometimes keep one simple reminder in my head: "You can't buy even a more or less normal car for a million, but you can organize a good (fucking, actually) business."

3. Work for hire.
The quietest backdoor is employment. The certainty that they will calmly hunt you on a salary of 150-200 thousand is fucking awesome. I'm not a young pepper, and I have a solid background. As far as I believe that if you do not live in Moscow - 150-200 thousand is a good income, which means that you survived.
Do not forget about your importance in relation to working for someone. There is an opportunity to do something in parallel with the business - while there is money, invest in yourself, no matter how trite it may sound. Buy Farsi courses, learn Haitian, orgasm lessons in 13 seconds. In general, develop.

Loviho

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.

So:

I want to do this , how do I start to till finished