BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score

Last edited:

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
A list of verified CC + CVV sellers can be found in this section:
If you come across an invalid CC, you can replace it for free in automatic mode.
In every CC shop there is a CC checker that checks the validity of the cards, so you don't have to worry too much.
Prices for CC in all stores are different and start at $ 1, the average price is $ 10-15 per item.
To buy CC, you need to register in the CC store and top up your balance using cryptocurrency.
After that it will be possible to select the CC for the desired country or bin.

List of sites for carding gift cards by valid CC + CVV with non vbv or non mcsc bins:
G2A.com
Gamivo.co
Primor.cc
CuriosityStream.com
CardDelivery.com
ASOS.com
GiftCards.com
bestbuy.com
Amazon.com
mygiftcardsupply.com
apple.com
gyft.com
GiftcardCabin.com
giftcardgranny.com
raise.com
target.com
egifter.com
pcgamesupply.com
store.steampowered.com
tescogiftcards.com
electronicfirst.com

Rules and recommendations for buying gift cards via valid CC + CVV:
1. Use only non vbv bins, auto vbv bins, reset vbv bins or nin mcsc bins or analogs, since almost all payment gateways work using 3-D secure technology
2. Do not use public non bins. Many of them are listed in the stop lists of online stores and merchants, and you won't be able to pay with them. It will be a waste of time and effort. You will not get the desired result.
3. Use private non vbv bins, which can be found by any method described on the forum or buy from sellers non vbv bins
4. Make a payment for a small amount of up to $ 1k at a time.
5. After checking the card for validity, do not rush to immediately make a purchase for a large amount using it. You need to wait some time for the next payment.
6. Adjust the system to fit the cardholder. Take into account the peculiarities of the fingerprint geo-location, date, time, operating system language, keyboard layout, pure IP address.
7. Use a readable clean proxy (socks5), RDP, VPN or a ssh tunnel under the cardholder's address
8. Do not work with an antidetext browser or virtual machine
9. Earn cookies and warm up your account in the gift card store
10. Register an email under the name of the cardholder
11. Indicate a full-fledged congratulatory note to the description of the gift card
12. Exchange the gift card at any crypto exchange for any cryptocurrency. Then mix the cryptocurrency in a reliable mixer and withdraw the cryptocurrency in any convenient way, for example, to your bank account or card.

maliksa67

Reaction score
A list of verified CC + CVV sellers can be found in this section:
If you come across an invalid CC, you can replace it for free in automatic mode.
In every CC shop there is a CC checker that checks the validity of the cards, so you don't have to worry too much.
Prices for CC in all stores are different and start at $ 1, the average price is $ 10-15 per item.
To buy CC, you need to register in the CC store and top up your balance using cryptocurrency.
After that it will be possible to select the CC for the desired country or bin.

List of sites for carding gift cards by valid CC + CVV with non vbv or non mcsc bins:
G2A.com
Gamivo.co
Primor.cc
CuriosityStream.com
CardDelivery.com
ASOS.com
GiftCards.com
bestbuy.com
Amazon.com
mygiftcardsupply.com
apple.com
gyft.com
GiftcardCabin.com
giftcardgranny.com
raise.com
target.com
egifter.com
pcgamesupply.com
store.steampowered.com
tescogiftcards.com
electronicfirst.com

Rules and recommendations for buying gift cards via valid CC + CVV:
1. Use only non vbv bins, auto vbv bins, reset vbv bins or nin mcsc bins or analogs, since almost all payment gateways work using 3-D secure technology
2. Do not use public non bins. Many of them are listed in the stop lists of online stores and merchants, and you won't be able to pay with them. It will be a waste of time and effort. You will not get the desired result.
3. Use private non vbv bins, which can be found by any method described on the forum or buy from sellers non vbv bins
4. Make a payment for a small amount of up to $ 1k at a time.
5. After checking the card for validity, do not rush to immediately make a purchase for a large amount using it. You need to wait some time for the next payment.
6. Adjust the system to fit the cardholder. Take into account the peculiarities of the fingerprint geo-location, date, time, operating system language, keyboard layout, pure IP address.
7. Use a readable clean proxy (socks5), RDP, VPN or a ssh tunnel under the cardholder's address
8. Do not work with an antidetext browser or virtual machine
9. Earn cookies and warm up your account in the gift card store
10. Register an email under the name of the cardholder
11. Indicate a full-fledged congratulatory note to the description of the gift card
12. Exchange the gift card at any crypto exchange for any cryptocurrency. Then mix the cryptocurrency in a reliable mixer and withdraw the cryptocurrency in any convenient way, for example, to your bank account or card.
do you have a list of NON VBV or auto vbv? Im ready to buy them BTC READY

maliksa67

Reaction score
I am newbie in carding & recently got scammed while buying cc from a guy on telegram :(
I wanted to buy CC & CVV for Giftcard carding but got scammed in my first attempt.
Please tell me legit site to buy working CC.

And i have one question,which kind of card in needed for Giftcard carding & from where i can buy Giftcard?
PM ME I will help you, I have a list of good and legit cvvshop

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
You can find the lists of cars vbv and non vbv bins in the corresponding topics on this forum.
I advise you to take the generated card data in telegram groups in which specific services are indicated in which it was possible to pay for them.
Generated data often refers to non vbv and auto vbv bins. That is, you can use them to buy in CC shops if you do not want to check the cards yourself for the presence of non vbv bin.
When buying a car vbv and non vbv bins from sellers, you are interested in the sites to which they are suitable for payment.