GreatProfit — YOUR brand new DUMP SOURCE (prices starting from 15$)

GreatProfit

Professional
Reaction score
You have bought the dumps with original track1 and I don't care about your thoughts.

flsmith

DEER
Reaction score
And now one of dem is dead and you not replacing bcos you replaced the supposed track1s' that were not track 1 rite??

another point you gave me a -1 for being a disturbing customer and you being a caring vendor just said u dont care what my thoughts are, well I get

Last edited:

flsmith

DEER
Reaction score
Thank you very much for showing your true colour and telling us exactly what you trying to achieve

GreatProfit

Professional
Reaction score
Important changes inside of the GreatProfit!

From now on checker will be disabled for all customer accounts who purchase 10 dumps or more and got refund for 25% of them or more. Checking feature will be automatically unblocked same time when you will buy more dumps (system is re-calculating automatically refund rate again and unblock this feature if it became less than 25%).

Those measures are against customers who abuse patience of GreatProfit with auto-refund for citibank and european stuff.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:

Ninja

Reaction score
flsmith
Continue spamming here instead of talking business and proofs in blacklist and ull be banned forever.
Im bored of ur insulting and all this happend whille ur IQ level even not enough to read blacklist reporting rules and folow them.

GreatProfit

Professional
Reaction score
Big Updates

New base added by GreatProfit with name Big Updates. With this base we are starting upcoming queue of a daily updates with much lower prices.

This base prices: 10$ for classic, 15$ for gold or plat and 20$ for all others. Dumps added: 2854.

flsmith

DEER
Reaction score
close my account from shop and stop spamming my inbox.
you just sent message to my inbox 20mins ago after calling me cheap

bosslion

Carder
Reaction score
my lr a/c no:

flsmith you will not receive reunf or replace, goodbye.

bosslion you will not receive ANY (Buyed: 164 Refunded: 132) refund or replace you can tell us your LR and we will send your money rest at balance to your purse.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:07 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:02 AM ----------

carderboy try again.

my lr a/c no: U5129559 (bosslion) please i dont want your services

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:17 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:47 AM ----------

Now my balance is 204.00$ in shop
my lr a/c no: U5129559 (bosslion)

GreatProfit

Professional
Reaction score
Actually I have change my mind.
Open a thread in black-list and we will figure out should I send you moneyback or not.

bosslion

Carder
Reaction score
lol this guy find new way to ripp

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:30 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:29 PM ----------

only big big talk aaahhhhhhhhh

rodney

Professional
Reaction score
i have buyed couple pcs from greatprofit
since xmas and have not have good results
before xmas i buyed all my bin from shop and worked well
but since update all bad
this does not help that your refund policy is a bit unfair
yes he is here to make money but
there has to be a fair matter for both seller and buyer
this is my opinion of this
and i am not saying he bad seller
just need be fair seller bro

GreatProfit

Professional
Reaction score
rodney send bin to pm here on in support I will check validity. Sometimes bin dies. Without constructive feedback it is impossible to help you. You don't tell your login, you don't tell bin you were buying. If from untouched it will be approved at checker this will mean that this bin wont work at your area no more.

bosslion better for you not even to talk cheaterboy.

rodney

Professional
Reaction score
rodney send bin to pm here on in support I will check validity. Sometimes bin dies. Without constructive feedback it is impossible to help you. You don't tell your login, you don't tell bin you were buying. If from untouched it will be approved at checker this will mean that this bin wont work at your area no more.

im send you pm
the bin i am using i got from other vendor
5pcs and 2 pcs work
granted only for small moneys
but worked
again bro maybe i am just having bad luck and i dont
want to be making problems were maybe there is none
but look into the matter and pm what you can see

Last edited:

GreatProfit

Professional
Reaction score
Bonus sent to PM. Check them in-store and come back to my PM with a feedback. Thanks.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:51 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:02 PM ----------

Rodney thanks for the constructive feedback. In results bin 432739 has been removed from base because it is dead. Next time please write me directly in PM when you found some bins with very low validity.

bosslion

Carder
Reaction score

keep 204$ i am given u gift
only big big talk

GreatProfit

Professional
Reaction score
bosslion you got a gift of 130 dumps. Thanks for upping my thread! This brings me new customers. Next time when you see vulnerables at checker write to support and got reward but don't steal dumps like a rat.

rodney

Professional
Reaction score
Bonus sent to PM. Check them in-store and come back to my PM with a feedback. Thanks.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:51 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:02 PM ----------

Rodney thanks for the constructive feedback. In results bin 432739 has been removed from base because it is dead. Next time please write me directly in PM when you found some bins with very low validity.

Bad person very angry person

Last edited: