GreatProfit — YOUR brand new DUMP SOURCE (prices starting from 15$)

jenny

Reaction score
Hi GP, wen will b d nxt update bro? waiting for u.... plsssssss try to make it fast.. thank u

stampbaby

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
dear carder403 we can't predict a vendor wid one order... first of all u must choice ur bin which works ur region... second he s nt god to see d balance in dumps.. 3rd if he refund u more than 50% he won't refund for new dumps... please read the policy b4 u post on forum... hope u undrstood smthng... thank u. best of luck:)

And who exactly do you work for? Choose your BIN? Are you fucking retarded? If he lives in the USA it really does not matter. Either the dump is fresh or shit. One example: Chase Signature 414720 will give out the same fucking BIN in Kansas and New York. So all this talk about "knowing your BINs" is bullshit from vendors that have all you retards programmed that it is "really important" to select certain BINs..................but if you select too many of the same BIN then they will claim "region block." Fucking bullshit. I have traveled nationwide with my personal cards and have NEVER been declined. - And for big purchases. Never once declined.

Region block? Yeah, maybe if you're swiping EURO or CA cards in the USA...........but never USA 101 dumps swiped in the USA. GTFOHWTS(Get The Fuck Out Of Here With That Shit)

I beg you all to see the common sense approach to these vendors lame ass excuses for their shit dumps not working: If they were legit "real" dumps would your valid rate be a fucking crap shoot? 50/50 at best. Seriously? I've been doing this a long time now and never have I seen the quality of dumps this low. I've made small test orders with almost all of the main vendors............and not one has given me the confidence to order big. They all want the big juicy orders but can't even deliver on small orders. LMFAO

I use to have a skimmer back in the day. My valid rate was like 98% because it was my own dumps. Skimmed first hand. I could swipe multiple times and they would last for days...............never will you find that with these lame fucking shops. They all want to talk about: "Oh, times have changed. It is really tough right now." "The holiday season really maxed everybody's limit down." "The banks are getting smarter." Blah........Blah......Blah. FOH (Fuck Outta Here)

OK, so let me get this straight: The banks have drastically changed and have become so fucking smart within the last six months? Really? I fucking doubt it. The only thing that has changed in the last year is that "legit vendors" have been busted and we are victims to lame vendors with shit dumps.

Everybody talks that the "good ole days" are over. Mark my words: a real vendor will emerge and put these lame wannabees out of business. We are all just desperate right now so we put up with their bullshit.

I'm not talking specifically to GP...............just this dumb ass comment by "jenny" Whoever the fuck she is. - Obviously retarded.

Last edited:

Kiza007

BANNED
Reaction score
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Last edited:

GreatProfit

Professional
Reaction score
cartman go ahead.

Let's exam your posts at this forum and what we see asking for a free dumps, positive feedbacks to 3 dump vendors and later writing that those vendors are shitters rippers etc.

When everybody is beating you in face problem is in your face.

stampbaby

BANNED
Reaction score
cartman go ahead.

Let's exam your posts at this forum and what we see asking for a free dumps, positive feedbacks to 3 dump vendors and later writing that those vendors are shitters rippers etc.

When everybody is beating you in face problem is in your face.

Just wanted to point out that I made money with Great Profit today. This forum is full of shitty vendors but GP has been a breath of fresh air.

I never ask for refund unless the valid rate is so low that I did not make any money. Well, I had one bad order last week with GP and they replaced everything and even added an extra dump. I told them to subtract the amount from my account because I am not a cheater and do not want anything free.

Just wanted to point out that at least this vendor is trying the best they can.............not like the many hungry petty bitch vendors here.

onpoint

Reaction score
i will like to know how to get in contact with your support

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:29 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:23 AM ----------

i want to give you a shot!!

jhanina

Reaction score
Hello. Is your website down? I've been trying to connect for over an hour now...

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:08 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:59 AM ----------

I was adding funds thru LR and then your server stopped responding. Is there a problem with your website?

jhanina

Reaction score
It's still. "Server stopped responding"... Any chance the shop's server would go up anytime today? I really need my dumps from the cart... Thanks.

GreatProfit

Professional
Reaction score
Yes GreatProfit is down. It will be up within 20 hrs. Sorry for inconvenience.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:13 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:35 PM ----------

Already up.

stampbaby

BANNED
Reaction score
Shop is up and responding faster than ever!!!

jaydent

Reaction score
hello when i try to get to site greatprofit.cc it say server not found

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:24 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:21 PM ----------

No direct contacts, use shop. http://greatprofit.cc/

hi im getting server not found everythime i try to go to site

jaycutler

Professional
Reaction score
hello when i try to get to site greatprofit.cc it say server not found

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:24 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:21 PM ----------

hi im getting server not found everythime i try to go to site

use vpn from outside of USA.

GreatProfit

Professional
Reaction score
+1155 dumps

You Want It base has been updated!

164 GreatCustomers are interested in this update.

flsmith

DEER
Reaction score
Please can u explain to me why you cannot replace a dead card i bought from you site.
I have kindly requested twice on you site and you refused so im having it here. please explain why you cant replace a dead card.
thanks

GreatProfit

Professional
Reaction score
We do not replace to buyers like you.

Good luck to you in other place.

------------------------

EU Update has arrived

Countries in update: Argentina, Brazil, Canada, China, Finland, Israel, Mexico, New Zealand, Singapore, South Africa, United Kingdom. 40$ each!

This update is very small and contain 825 dumps only in which 46 GreatCustomers are interested — hurry up!