GreatProfit — YOUR brand new DUMP SOURCE (prices starting from 15$)

flsmith

DEER
Reaction score
Can you explain what u mean by u dont not replace to buyers like you??
if you cant explain and give reason here I will be force to open a blacklist and ripper report against you. silly ting

transporter

Carder
Reaction score
And who exactly do you work for? Choose your BIN? Are you fucking retarded? If he lives in the USA it really does not matter. Either the dump is fresh or shit. One example: Chase Signature 414720 will give out the same fucking BIN in Kansas and New York. So all this talk about "knowing your BINs" is bullshit from vendors that have all you retards programmed that it is "really important" to select certain BINs..................but if you select too many of the same BIN then they will claim "region block." Fucking bullshit. I have traveled nationwide with my personal cards and have NEVER been declined. - And for big purchases. Never once declined.

Region block? Yeah, maybe if you're swiping EURO or CA cards in the USA...........but never USA 101 dumps swiped in the USA. GTFOHWTS(Get The Fuck Out Of Here With That Shit)

I beg you all to see the common sense approach to these vendors lame ass excuses for their shit dumps not working: If they were legit "real" dumps would your valid rate be a fucking crap shoot? 50/50 at best. Seriously? I've been doing this a long time now and never have I seen the quality of dumps this low. I've made small test orders with almost all of the main vendors............and not one has given me the confidence to order big. They all want the big juicy orders but can't even deliver on small orders. LMFAO

I use to have a skimmer back in the day. My valid rate was like 98% because it was my own dumps. Skimmed first hand. I could swipe multiple times and they would last for days...............never will you find that with these lame fucking shops. They all want to talk about: "Oh, times have changed. It is really tough right now." "The holiday season really maxed everybody's limit down." "The banks are getting smarter." Blah........Blah......Blah. FOH (Fuck Outta Here)

OK, so let me get this straight: The banks have drastically changed and have become so fucking smart within the last six months? Really? I fucking doubt it. The only thing that has changed in the last year is that "legit vendors" have been busted and we are victims to lame vendors with shit dumps.

Everybody talks that the "good ole days" are over. Mark my words: a real vendor will emerge and put these lame wannabees out of business. We are all just desperate right now so we put up with their bullshit.

I'm not talking specifically to GP...............just this dumb ass comment by "jenny" Whoever the fuck she is. - Obviously retarded.

This is all REAL!!!!
for example i never check usa dumps,beleve in some shity advices!
but what i see that when dump work,you can check every day in work,and you will milk all!
problem is vendors seling shitty dumps,and they always know everything,but in truth last time when they been to street is
before 10years!
THE GAME IS STILL THE SAME,ALL WE NEED IS GOOD DUMPS

GreatProfit

Professional
Reaction score
flsmith, little kid go wherever you want and do whatever you want but you will never receive any refund/moneyback/replace from GreatProfit.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:37 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:25 PM ----------

stampbaby you are wrong and rules are being changed every month. A lot of factor having influence on approval status. Most of EU dumps which are on market are from US pos/processings and that's why they being approved in any place because they having lower security level. GreatProfit UK supplier receiving dumps from UK and they will work much worse on US than EU dumps sniffed at US but UK dumps sniffed at USA will works same in GB as UK dumps sniffed at GB.

Now let's talk about US dumps. You have to know how the things are working with approving transactions in different payment systems (find the difference between visa mastercard and amex discover). Bank taking decision about approving any visa or mc transaction. So it does not matter which bin you are using and where but everything is depend from banks decision which being accepted after analysing many various factors. Different banks are using different ways for this. Some things depend also from your luck - if real cardholder will use his card few moments before you will do same in other state you will surely get decline as minimum. You can test it on your own card. Just send dump of your card to your colleagues in other state and tell them to try it after you will buy something. This is just one of possible examples.

But this does not cancelling the fact that most of thread owners in this section do not have anything personal - they just receive it from others and trying to sell here.

azania

Professional
Reaction score
the first time i try to buy dumps from this site and added some money for test order to my acc and this is wat i got after adding money... DO NOT TRY TO HACK US, YOU'RE STUPID COCKSUCKER
YOU HAS BEEN BANNED
DO NOT ASK FOR MONEYBACK IF YOU HAVE SOME BALANCE

its either there is something wrong wit the site or they are just scamming and ripping people

GreatProfit

Professional
Reaction score
azania normally this error can appears only if you will try to buy something with a zero cost or do any other cheat like this but this error will happens too if you will add pcs to a cart and will buy it later, when somebody other will do it before you. In such cases you need to PM me here so I will unban your account. But you did not do it and do not expect that I will know about it without any notification.

flsmith

DEER
Reaction score
This vendor is useless, sells dead dumps and wont replace bcos of some 25% rule.

bosslion

Carder
Reaction score
and also not give auto refund for code CALL
this is new way to make money lol

GreatProfit

Professional
Reaction score
bosslion, write a ticket. Most of call results are coming from cheaters. If you are good customer we will surely refund.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:54 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:53 PM ----------

flsmith everybody saw your feedback already. Don't like then just go away.

bosslion

Carder
Reaction score
i mostly apply auto refund than also i don't get refund for code call i write a ticket u check please today i buy 10 dumps 5 was code call and 5 was decline.
Order: WBARNJ5J (2 items). From: 2013-02-27
Order: 6BBS8WQH (1 item). From: 2013-02-27
Order: FCT8Q73G (2 items). From: 2013-02-27

GreatProfit

Professional
Reaction score
bosslion can you please send me ccnumbers of problem dumps? Order codes does not helpful for me here. I will also check validity of the bin with the 01 code. If it appears so from untouched dumps I will remove this bin totally from shop.

bosslion

Carder
Reaction score
ccnumbers of problem dumps
5229488435526174=1506
4305674000108114=1508
5569507060373871=1409
5478530000092484=1411
5569500106135578=1311
I CAN ALSO GIVE U BINS WHICH WILL APPROVED 4000$ ONE HIT

GreatProfit

Buyed: 164 Refunded: 132. Problem customer.

carderboy

Carder
Reaction score
hi i havee been trying to register on your site for weeks now its keep telling me
server not found is your shop down??

flsmith

DEER
Reaction score
I gave feedback based on a certain issue and that doesnt count here.
I am talking about your recent activity besides a thief isnt considered one until his caught so all i care you can be playing nice to fulfill other agenda.

Last edited:

GreatProfit

Professional
Reaction score
flsmith you will not receive reunf or replace, goodbye.

bosslion you will not receive ANY (Buyed: 164 Refunded: 132) refund or replace you can tell us your LR and we will send your money rest at balance to your purse.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:07 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:02 AM ----------

carderboy try again.

flsmith

DEER
Reaction score
lolz, who is going to use you shitty site??
refund my balance and close my account silly

GreatProfit

Professional
Reaction score
flsmith you will not receive any moneyback as I said if Ninja will not tell me to do this.

flsmith

DEER
Reaction score
I know pretty well you wont refund thats why you kept selling none track 1 to me as track 1. once a thief always a thief is that simple.
If you were decent enuf you wont even be making a fuse out of what clearly is you shady dealings.

and please do me a favor and answer the question - why did you sell a dump to me as track 1 when you knew it wasnt track 1??