Got jammed up and I need some advice.

thefighter

Professional
Reaction score
Long story short, I got caught skimming at my work and they busted me with a lot of shit under my real name.

They got me for 6 fake cards, 1 fake id, getting the job under some one elses name, and the skimmer. Skimmer had no swipes on it yet but the cards were written with used tracks.

Im a solo mission, but the only reason they let me go with out putting me in jail at all was because I told them I had the bigger fish. They put pending charges on me and I am waiting to call the detective back in a week just to check in. He said they are very busy and we will try to get to my case in a few months or so.

So my relation ship with the fake big fish is this, he got me the job because he had contacts that managed the place I worked at. So I would give him some dumps and write them on prepaid cards for him so he could shop and he would get a cut of every thing. I cant very well set up my guy as being the big fish if he isnt the big fish. They are expecting him to have like 30 mules working for him and I will get like a year probation.

Here are my 3 options,
1 I could try to set up the fake big fish, but i think eventually they will know he is nothing and I am solo, or

2 I could get a lawyer and try to own up and tell the cops im solo and hope for the best, or

3 I could just skate out in the night and try to get a passport under some ones name and try to go to mexico or canada.

So if i do just run away, how hard would it be to get a real passport under some one elses name with their information but my face.

OR can I just sneak into canada some how un noticed and just start up my bussiness there again.

If you guys can guide me some how it would be very very helpful.

Also what will they do if I do run away. Will they man hunt me untill they finaly get me?

Also the way they got me was I used a card that the lady only used her card in 3 places for 6 months of having the card. So they just looked into it and got it done. So let this be a lesson to all to wait untill you leave the job.

JeremyLin

you are secret service

AriGold

Professional
Reaction score
Yo your acting like this is a murder charge... you dont need to run away.
Get a lawyer, and stop talking to the cops. What you said was good enough to keep
you out of jail, now pay a good lawyer to keep it that way.

Explain to your lawyer your situation, and he will contact the station and speak to the arresting officer and figure out whats happening. Until then stay under the radar, and for the love of god DO NOT SET SOMEONE UP.

thefighter

Professional
Reaction score
I have 2 other felonies prior to this jam session as well. If I get the lawyer I will either get fucked or he will save my ass, but more than likly i will be getting fucked i think.

alam11412

Carder
Reaction score
are the priors similar to the same charges like would they consider this your MO...if so check ya state laws but listen to what arigold said and stop talking to the pigs...what state did it happen in

thefighter

Professional
Reaction score
colorado. And the other priors are for stealing a boat and another for a trailer (for the boat, but they said it was 2 charges)

alam11412

Carder
Reaction score
oh so you good money just dont give the cops anymore info or make up any more stories about the fake big fish coz they can use it to they advantage some how. just leave them in the dark get a lawyer and take it from there but lol.. u aint gotta skip town for that mean while check ya state laws good luck with that anyway

thefighter

Professional
Reaction score
Thanks bro and what you mean by im good? You think nothings going to happen? Like 5 years probation or some shit?

alam11412

Carder
Reaction score
yea man dont let that bother you like that just PayPal to the story u said and u should be good. they didnt give you a bail or anything right?

thefighter

Professional
Reaction score
Nah, just let me go and said if i run they will fuck me and that I need to work with them and co operate (to catch the big fish) so that they will talk to the D A and blah blah.

I have pending charges for like one cout fruad and one count id theft but they will PayPal it hard if any thing goes bad. Plus they have a witness statement from one of the workers that I tried to get to swipe for me when I leave. So that sucks also.

alam11412

Carder
Reaction score
yea man just stay out of the radar as u said u tried to call them and they said they are very busy so that tells you they aint worried bout ya lil ass and no bail u gotta be kidding. if anything u will just be giving them more knowledge about carders so just keep ya mouth shutand let the lawyer do the talking

thefighter

Professional
Reaction score
im going to try to talk to him tomarrow and ill post whats up. Thank you my niggas

buls

Professional
Reaction score
talk to the lawyer as people said in the topic

Lawyers always help, they never wants to fuck you

WeedGrower

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Read your state laws so you know what your up against.

Stay quiet, you've told enough & let your Lawyer keep it that way.

3-pass overwrite on anything card-orientated on your computer. You can also zero-fill the files and if you do get caught, I'd reckon self-emailing yourself all of the goods you have to anonymous email somewhere in Russia like mail.ru, and/or save it on 3 separate USB's with a PayPaly note on it with the password. I'd recommend encrypting the drives in standard military format and burying it in a desert. It doesn't matter where, just be sure the cd-roms/usb's are separated and are in different origins.

Good Luck.

thefighter

Professional
Reaction score
So do you think if I use the rest of the data base that I have say 2 states over that they will catch wind of it all? Is this safe or 100% no?

cosmo10

Carder
Reaction score
u r very lucky Colorado doesn't take this seriously yet....... take the probation or the fine and go...STOP TLKING TO COPS CAUSE THEY WONT HELP U UNLESS U R RATTIN!!
IN NEW YORK 3RD FELONIE AUTOMATIC 1 AND HALF TO 3 YEARS...ALWAYS REMEMBER U DO DIRT U GET DIRTY....STAY SAFE

UnitedCarding

BANNED
Reaction score
lawyer lawyer lawyer. Always lawyer up. Even if you WERE facing a felony and you had a clean record, an atty could get you probation.

WeedGrower

BANNED
Reaction score
@TheFighter, the only way they can catch wind of you is if a family member files a Missing Persons report and it gets put on a Missing Persons ad (can be seen at Walmart usually) - there are more but if someone's familiar with you, they can indeed call their Police Department and you can be departed to your old state and face some serious lawsuits.

The only way they can't legally catch wind of you is if you leave unexposed for 18+ years.

FloppyCopy

RIPPER
Reaction score
shit. I got busted for instore in apple, had 2 wallets, 2novs for each wallet, and 15 cards (embossed/tipped/matching).... FUCK ME..... first they gave me 20K bail---2k to bondsman... Then one month of being free, at my arraignment they swoop me up into the system and raise bail to 150k (130 due to previous paid--LOL)......

Believe me, its much better to fight from the Outside than the Inside. California is burnt out, they know all about it.... I think its time for me to leave.

OP--LAWYER UP, BEST OF LUCK

SiNcerely.

thefighter

Professional
Reaction score
shit. I got busted for instore in apple, had 2 wallets, 2novs for each wallet, and 15 cards (embossed/tipped/matching).... FUCK ME..... first they gave me 20K bail---2k to bondsman... Then one month of being free, at my arraignment they swoop me up into the system and raise bail to 150k (130 due to previous paid--LOL)......

Believe me, its much better to fight from the Outside than the Inside. California is burnt out, they know all about it.... I think its time for me to leave.

OP--LAWYER UP, BEST OF LUCK

SiNcerely.

So what happened in the end mate? Probation? Jail? What did they charge you with? Guys this situation is beyond FUCKED. DO NOT GET CAUGHT MY FRIENDS. EVER. Im thinking about just getting on a boat and jumping to england or australia and carding out there.

Last edited: