Got jammed up and I need some advice.

insha'allah

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
how old are you? , buy fake canadian id and come up north ... i got jailed 3months , for getting caught with a real skimmer hardware and a blocknote with 39 d+p files , real joke over here..

thefighter

Professional
Reaction score
how old are you? , buy fake canadian id and come up north ... i got jailed 3months , for getting caught with a real skimmer hardware and a blocknote with 39 d+p files , real joke over here..

How would I be getting to canada though? Could buy a boat in oregon or new york and just boat up, but I think its too close of a country that if I get caught up there for any thing small like say i get in a fight at a bar, they will find out im wanted in the states and I will be deported here. Unless I can get REAL peoples info in canada to use and id theft on them and just stay up there and work under real persons name. Im 23 also.

AriGold

Professional
Reaction score
Canada wont deport you unless u do something serious there, ie. robbery, aggravated assault, murder etc.

You're not charged for this yet, so you can still leave through the border like a regular person. But you mentioned you had previous charges, so you might have a criminal record which would make it difficult to cross into Canada.

But real talk tho, you're only 23. You're seriously going to flee you country of birth, and live out the rest of your life as someone else? Just eat the charge, and take the time. In the long run its a way better solution then running and looking over your shoulder.

thefighter

Professional
Reaction score
Ari im not with jail my friend. Eat 8+ years for this just because they want to F me because I have priors? No thanks. Rather go to canada and try to skate by there. Plus canada is still on 101 dumps correct? can do the same gigs out there and kill it like I was here. Just this time there will be more paranoia. Im bailing to canada i think. Buy a little sail boat and sail in, or gather my passport and drive in.

Jasonchop

Carder
Reaction score
fuck jail man just come to canada are border is easy to cross. you will be fine here and its pretty easy to set up a new life here.

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
I would Lawyer up for sure....Spend the best money for the best lawyer in your area. Remember your paying your lawyer for WHO he knows not what he knows. That goes a long ways especially since the really really good lawyers were Ex District Attorneys and they still have friends that are DAs as well.

You could stay in the states if you wanted to. Get a credit profile with someone similar to your stats and assume that identity. Just dont get arrested, once your fingerprinted your done.

Also it does not have to be a Capital case for Canada to extradite you back to the US. Remember Canada and the US are not exactly that far from each other lol. I personally know someone that had a aggravated assault felony charge and they extradited his ass straight back to Arizona. The process took months but they WILL do it, its not up to the Canadian authorities, its up to the US if they want to spend the $ to ship your ass back to them.

AriGold

Professional
Reaction score
I would Lawyer up for sure....Spend the best money for the best lawyer in your area. Remember your paying your lawyer for WHO he knows not what he knows. That goes a long ways especially since the really really good lawyers were Ex District Attorneys and they still have friends that are DAs as well.

You could stay in the states if you wanted to. Get a credit profile with someone similar to your stats and assume that identity. Just dont get arrested, once your fingerprinted your done.

Also it does not have to be a Capital case for Canada to extradite you back to the US. Remember Canada and the US are not exactly that far from each other lol. I personally know someone that had a aggravated assault felony charge and they extradited his ass straight back to Arizona. The process took months but they WILL do it, its not up to the Canadian authorities, its up to the US if they want to spend the $ to ship your ass back to them.

You're absolutely right about the extradition. It all depends on if they want to spend the $. BUT The only reason I mentioned they wouldnt PUSH for extradition that easily is because I have a buddy that is from MTL, and has an outstanding warrant in Brockville for the last 9 years. He has been arrested 6 times SINCE in MTL, and 3 time in Toronto, and has never been brought back to Brockville for his warrant.

itr0nic

RIPPER
Reaction score
bro, think about it if they thought they had a bullet proof case you would have had to post bail but you walked away instead, this is the key to understanding what is really happening. The only reason you were able to do that is because the detective is trying to figure out how to proceed so that he can get a charge that will PayPal, right now the ladys card has been used but if they have no tape of you using it then it is a moot point. The skimmer is not exactly illegal because it has a legitimate use so no charge there. Now you have been caught with 6 altered cards and one false id, the id is probaly your biggest worry, the cards, I would bet that this dick (detective) does not have access to any equipment to read a card so there is no way he can say that they are stolen for now at least, he may gain access to someone who does if he tries hard enough but even then he will have to contact the banks and the like which he is probaly not going to do because it will likely be over his head anyway because they dont have a department for that there obviously. STOP TALKING TO THIS GUY IMMEDIATELY!!!!!! Remember with LE, it is not about what they know, they always know everything, it is about what they can prove.... thats it and nothing more so basically saying ANYTHING to them can be fatal when you could walk away even and let them do whatever they are going to do, remember you know more about this than him which is why you are free, he is trying to catch up and you will know if he does because you will be in the bing. Bro dont panic get a lawyer he will definately keep you safe. I got bumped some years back with about 10 cards on a traffic stop and the guys never said anything about the cards at first, and they gave me back my skimmer, I told them it was a mp3 player. When I go to court these guys are here now because they looked at the cards and knew they were altered, my lawyer told me that they didnt have a warrant and wanted to talk to me so that I could implicate myself so dont talk to them which is what I didnt do. They came to my house also and I walked out the back door on them, and since that day I have not seen or heard from them again. FEAR=TACTIC THEY USE TO GET YOU TO TALK <>TALKING=DEATH this is the only way it can end. Good luck bro just dont panic, get the lawyer I would bet you will only get a slap on the wrist for the id

thefighter

Professional
Reaction score
So I know you guys are saying dude doesnt know what what he is doing but he does. I dont think he has that great of a case either but I still think I should skip out. I speak basic japanese right now, can upgrade my speaking and reading and go out there and do the same score.

On a completely different note. Does any one know a carder by the name of Mag Light. I know his real name but wont throw it out on here. He is a carder out of colorado. If any one knows this carder and can get ahold of him, send him a message telling him no matter what business he is getting into, to drop it, pack up, and leave town. My detective has a big mouth. Again, his name is MAG LIGHT. Just like the flashlight.

abba

Professional
Reaction score
RULE #1 NEVER TALK TO THE COPS THEY ARE NOT THERE TO HELP U , your only words should be is lawyer and let him do all your talking in many case's many people convict themselves , bro really u said to much already coz now u r playing ball with the cops and they are going to want u tell something and i pray u don't coz u concocted the story of the big man when u should of remember RULE#1 but u panicked and it happens but it's not that big u will get probation at most , just learn from your mistake little bro. and stay safe and remember RULE#1

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
Just because the Detective doesnt have the resources or means to read the data on the cards doesnt mean he is scott free. All it takes is one phone call to the local Secret Service office and problem solved. I am surprised the Feds arent involved in this in the first place but then again who is to say they arent? From what I heard when you have more than 4 credit cards in multiple names its a federal case. Dont think for one second the cops are retarded and they dont know what they are doing, the Feds are a phone call away and the Feds have damn near unlimited resources especially if it means protecting the USAs financial system.

If you already have felony cases hanging over your head your definitely looking at some good prison time if your ever convicted. Just google skimmers caught in the act and you will see what time they are facing.

mouss

Reaction score
hey thefighter i got some thing you need for cops, dea, feds. secret service even CIA they can't not fuck you i bullshit you not ,real talk you don't need too go no where stay here in colorado everytime they see you you know what they say hello sir and have nice day i swear to everything i love and stop talk these cops don't even call these mother fucker i don't know bout colorado but here in new york we don't talk 2 them i know it's good too get advise but iam tellin you even you go back too court the DA ,the JUDGE, fuckin, public defender jury, the cops in the court they gonna forget bout you is gonna be case dismiss i swear to god believe me

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
^^ I lmao at this post

thefighter

Professional
Reaction score
Mouss i kind of dont understand what your saying. Are you saying that if I stop talking to the cops and stay in colorado that I will be fine to live my life? Because thats as true as a unicorn saying he got obducted by aliens.

EDIT: Yeah i just re read the post and i dont know what the hell you are saying.

jgottiboss

Reaction score
If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen !! You knew the consequences before coming into this game. So why make another man take the heat for what you got caught for. Not to downplay you bro, but this is why the game is fucked up now. People are so quick to throw someone else under the bus just because these dickheads play "bestfriend" with you when they catch you. Nah stand up like a man lil bro. That's the rule you don't break you don't rat. Don't talk to them, talk to your lawyer and make sure u hire a good one. Sometimes we fall but don't pull on someone else and make them fall just so you can get back up. You got this. Grab your nuts and hold your head high. I wish the best of luck to you !