Got jammed up and I need some advice.

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
for me is trolling for sure.. he get more than 10 answers what to do and still asking? why should i do? what sould i do???? bro.......just talk to lawyer end of story....... not run way just face the problem LAWYER dont talk ur self to cops.... if u still asking the same question people will think for real u are trollin

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
:cool:
for me is trolling for sure.. he get more than 10 answers what to do and still asking? why should i do? what sould i do???? bro.......just talk to lawyer end of story....... not run way just face the problem LAWYER dont talk ur self to cops.... if u still asking the same question people will think for real u are trollin

They were referring to Mouss as a Troll not the OP.

Reaction score
SHUT UP. GET A LAWYER. DONT SNITCH. this is the price we pay to be "rich"... if you were working and not saving for a rainy day... you deserve to be in jail...

thefighter

Professional
Reaction score
Im not trolling at all. I thought we were talking about mouss. But nah man. Im over the lawyers and jail time. Im out this peice. Going to japan for a bit. Just have to touch up my speaking and re learn how to read their BS and im there. Threads closed unless you guys want to talk about passports. Because I want one in another name.

Edit: Plus look at all the treads ive started. All are good topics and discussions full with good information and input from all. Including me. I dont troll.

Last edited:

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
SHUT UP. GET A LAWYER. DONT SNITCH. this is the price we pay to be "rich"... if you were working and not saving for a rainy day... you deserve to be in jail...

How can he snitch when he clearly stated he was working SOLO?

He lied to the cops to buy himself some time by telling them he is gonna set up his "guy" when in fact the "guy" is really himself. It was a smart move on his part.

Yeah Fighter I think pIrax just misread the troll comment and thought we were talking about you but in fact is was Mouss who is the one obviously trolling :)

Just go with your instincts, if you can survive in Japan go for it.

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
He will most likely make much more money there more safely.

Reaction score
How can he snitch when he clearly stated he was working SOLO?

He lied to the cops to buy himself some time by telling them he is gonna set up his "guy" when in fact the "guy" is really himself. It was a smart move on his part.

Yeah Fighter I think pIrax just misread the troll comment and thought we were talking about you but in fact is was Mouss who is the one obviously trolling :)

Just go with your instincts, if you can survive in Japan go for it.

Nah man i aint saying he snitched... what im saying is just dont do it period... keep quiet... get a lawyer n play it out...

thefighter

Professional
Reaction score
Any one know anything about Japan? They use 201 or 101? Doesnt really matter if they use 201 because I can just save a database and get some one to cash for me but if they use 101 then I can go nuts there.

IridiumPX

Carder
Reaction score
i think its 201 in japan because i have read some articles and look like new atm anti-skimmers but i'am not sure at all

maxx_tt

Carder
Reaction score
This is funny as hell. If there is one state you would want to get caught in,,it would be Colorado. One of my bro's was pinched there by a local PD. Ended upgetting 105 FELONY counts for 80+ plastics,10 dl's,a couple passports and 130k in new trucks and charges for the equipment he was using. Paid 50K for a lawyer,,got 7 years was home in less than three and did his time is a camp with no fences and a pool table. Colorado needs bed space for real criminals,,,most you would get is ISP probation( probation with an ankle monitor)

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm, what's so special about Japan when it comes to carding? Is it the light prison sentence? Or the ease of fooling potential victims? Or is the cash-out average per victim?

Prison is prison but in japan no butt sex, thats the difference.

dirtdiggler

Reaction score
you got two pending and now you got caught skimming?? Only way you would get a lighter penalty is to talk...but expect some jail time.

thefighter

Professional
Reaction score
you got two pending and now you got caught skimming?? Only way you would get a lighter penalty is to talk...but expect some jail time.

Nah mate you got it a bit ahead of the reading. I dont have 2 pending and THEN I got caught skimming.

I got caught skimming and have to pending charges from that.

I figure if I skate out, get away for a few years at least, make alot more money and put the money away for the lawyer and just keep on going and going, if I ever get caught, it would be one more charge (whoopie) to a list of other charges, so I would have made more money for lawyers and other fines and I would be free untill the day comes. All I have to do i be careful.

dirtdiggler

Reaction score
Nah mate you got it a bit ahead of the reading. I dont have 2 pending and THEN I got caught skimming.

I got caught skimming and have to pending charges from that.

I figure if I skate out, get away for a few years at least, make alot more money and put the money away for the lawyer and just keep on going and going, if I ever get caught, it would be one more charge (whoopie) to a list of other charges, so I would have made more money for lawyers and other fines and I would be free untill the day comes. All I have to do i be careful.

oh, excuse me for misunderstanding then...if that's the case, i would not run. I got caught up in a situation and went ahead and told them whatever they wanted to know. I was caught red handed so there was no way i was getting out of it. Instead of 30+ charges, i ended up with 1 and got probation. Talk to a lawyer too though, they can usually tell you what to expect from the charges you have.

Reaction score
they probably let u go becuase they are watching you. dont snitch because once u get to prison they will find out that u snitched and you will be an outsider.

Syc0

VIP member
Reaction score
I think it's best to look at this logically. You have two pending charges from getting caught with a skimmer + swipes + Fake ID. From what other people have said Colorado seems like a good state to get caught in compared to others like Cali.

Stop talking to feds, talk to your lawyer and get his feedback on this before anything. Then you have a clear picture on where you stand. If its 2-3 years might aswell ride it, although i think thats a bit much for the crime.

Don't think irrationally and just run away, this could fuck you over in the long run and it might not be worth it at all. I'd suggest stopping all criminal activities and get another job or sign up to college or something until you go to court to show improvement of character.

Running should be your last option, only do this IF YOU KNOW your gonna get a stupid ass long sentance, otherwise ride it like a man and dont drop the soap.

JeremyLin

Reaction score
Just give you friend up. You can always make new friend. No one no you on intranets anyway bro.