G4 NUMERO UNO FIRSTHAND DUMPS SERVICE!!!!

G4

RIPPER
Reaction score
DEALS DEALS DEALS DEALS DEALS .................DEALS SO GOOD MAKE U WANNA SMACK YO MOMMA !!! WOW ...ASK us in ICQ ..FRESH BASE..FASTEST ORDERS...CHEAPEST PRICES !! All my NYC CATS...dems MCs worlds are BACK!!

BeeferBleek plz contact me in icq for ur order.. i dont like sending offline orders and i dont have email address for you ...orders been waitin with me for some time now

$Frenchi3$

Reaction score
yo whats good bro i been seen your post man i can f**k with you i love your feedback iseen your post and numbers people had said they made im abulk buyer please contact me man

noorjabu12

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
has anyone buy from this vendor? plsss let me knw

suriv

Reaction score
hey g4 gave me a real good deal due to me being ripped by a guy named "Raymond" stay clear of him i got 7 pieces 2 only approved and for extremely low i asked for rep on other 5 he said he put it in his checker and got over 50% valid but would replace anyway, idk how that happened cause 3 were picups and the other 2 dc on $7 but anyway just waitin gon the reps willl keep u all posted

G4

RIPPER
Reaction score
SO NEW EVERYDAY ACTIONS!!!

50 MIXED DUMPS OF ALL KINDS FOR $800 LR
100 MIXED DUMPS OF ALL KINDS FOR $1500 LR/WU/MG
500 MIXED DUMPS OF ALL KINDS FOR $5500 LR/WU/MG
1,000 MIXED DUMPS OF ALL KINDS FOR $9000 LR/WU/MG (COMES WITH CUSTOM BINLIST TO MAKE EASY FOR RESELLERS)
2,000 MIXED DUMPS OF ALL KINDS FOR $15,000 (COMES WITH CUSTOM BINLIST TO MAKE EASY FOR RESELLERS)

MIX INCLUDES : CLASSIC/STANDARD/GOLD/PLAT/CORP/SIG/BIZ/PURCH/WORLD

Strict Minimum in Effect: LR Min 500
WU/MG MIN 1,000+10%

G4

RIPPER
Reaction score
WE HAVE THE BEST MIXES IN THE GAME

WHO ELSE GIVES U A MIX OF GOLD/PLAT/CLASS/STAN/SIGN/CORP/BIZ FOR THE SAME LOW WHOLESALE PRICE!?!!??!?!?!?!

STOP WASTING MONEY WITH OTHER BULLSHIT RESELLERS AND COME BUY WHOLSALE

Last edited:

diego3119

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
This guy is amazing with my guarantee!! i purchased him plenty all works Approximatively, from 70 dumps only 12 didnt work the others are perfect he had recently big reputation in several forums this seller is (Y)! his icq 632291300

G4

RIPPER
Reaction score
New Everyday Low Price!!!!

-100 Dumps Mixed for $1250 ( classic/gold/plat/sig/biz/standard/etc )

This is the best money making deal in this game for all USA carders!
-My Rep is strong
-Dumps are CONSISTANT !!
-INSTANT DELIVERY !!!!!

I DO NOT LET PPL LOSE MONEY ... AT WORST MY CUSTOMERS HAVE MADE INVESTMENT BACK ( CAME TO ME GOT REPLACE AND STILL MAKE GREAT PROFIT)

And as alot of customers know During times of bing updates or me feeling generous ( i give HUGE BONUS AND FREE SHIT ALL THE TIME )

IM NO RESELLER I DONT MAKE MONEY OFF CHARGING A SPECIFIC AMMOUNT PER PC, SO DONT BE AFRAID TO CONTACT ME AND NEGOTIATE... STOP ORDERING FROM RESELLERS, STOP DEALING WITH PPL WHO DUCK AND DODGE WHEN SHIT GOES WRONG.. COME TO ME AND GET A SENSE OF SECURITY WHEN ORDERING !!

G4

RIPPER
Reaction score
G4 NOW OFFERS EU!!!!!!!!!!! ALL COUNTRIES.. AQUIRE ON FIRST PAGE OF THREAD OF PRICING..I KNO MANY HAVE BEEN WAITIN ..TODAY IS DAY MY FRIENDS!! FOR ALL THOSE WHO BUY EU NOW CONSISTANTLY FROM ME PLZ LEAVE FEEDBACK IN THREAD SO OTHER CUSTOMERS KNO WHAT TO EXPECT ;-)

G4

RIPPER
Reaction score
UPDATE !!!
-NEW ALL CREDIT BASE !!! ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL CREDIT BABY .....COME GET UR ALL CREDIT MIX TODAY !

G4

RIPPER
Reaction score
1k MIXED DEBIT PCS FOR 6.5K
1K MIXED CREDIT PCS FOR 10K
1K MIXED PCS DEBIT/CREDIT 8K

WHERE ALL THE REAL CARDERS AT??? ..ALL THE BROKE BABIES STOP CONTACTING ME .... LOOKIN FOR FUTURE MILLIONARES NOT WACK NERDS CARDING FOR HOBBY!!! NOT MEAN TO BE FUNNY IM FUCKING SERIOUS ..THIS IS A BIZNESS TO MAKE BIG CASH ..IF THATS NOT UR GOAL LOSE MY ICQ 4EVER !!!

iceroot

Professional
Reaction score
please provide mix dumps bulk price specifically for eu countries.

yggshine

RIPPER
Reaction score
shitty dumps dont even want the replacements his dumps had me running out of stores all lost in stolen like if he resold me some1 else's order

Reaction score
lol

dondada

Carder
Reaction score
shitty dumps dont even want the replacements his dumps had me running out of stores all lost in stolen like if he resold me some1 else's order

so funny, with all that big possing and advert on dumps and the dumps is shit ?DAMN.