G4 NUMERO UNO FIRSTHAND DUMPS SERVICE!!!!

SOCA

DEER
Reaction score
hello G4 here is my icq plz add me 567-495-627 ..Thanks the real Gman.........u are blessed

G4

RIPPER
Reaction score
Mixed Deal today only .......

100 Mixed USA PCS for 1,000usd.....

Mix of all kind... a straight copy and paste mix nothing will be taken out..

only today ! 100 pcs for you guys for 1k....its the weekend fuck it..everyone should enjoy :)

G4

RIPPER
Reaction score
NO MORE PUBLIC SALES, SERVICE DOWN TO THE PUBLIC

mikelove05

Carder
Reaction score
i bought some 20 discos from G4 about a week and a half ago. i just used them & they were still good. G4 has my vote! A+++

documentmanager

Professional
Reaction score
As first gesture of humbleness and good faith. Its all over now. Let those be buried in the past.

Last edited:

G4

RIPPER
Reaction score
SERVICE DOWN TO THE PUBLIC...TAKE CARE CARDER.BIZ!! :)

big

Reaction score
if you been lookin for good vendor . here he is right here right now g4 is the man to know. hands down. no more wasting money

mulaminati

DEER
Reaction score
SENDING PAYMENT SOON
WILL UPDATE.

Last edited:

victor

Carder
Reaction score
hi bro i need order from you but never online somy name on icq is lz pouch

G4

RIPPER
Reaction score
WERE BACK LADIES AND GENTS!!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU KNO THAT THAT MEANS !!!

NEW SALES SUPPORT WITH ****************NO**************** MINIMUM ORDER

FOR ALL ACTION PRICES, DEALS, BULK ORDERING, RESELLER ACCOUNTS! CONTACT G4 DIRECT!

Last edited:

G4

RIPPER
Reaction score
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!

wouldnt suggest dealing wit his shit is all trash

Driz " WHO THE FUCK R U LMFAO?????" BRING PROOF TO TABLE MY SHIT TRASH....money must be "Driz"ling over there but over here we making it "RAIN"

NEWAYS FRESH BASE ...BIG BINLIST ...TOP SPEED..WTF ARE U GUYS WAITIN FOR ...YALL DONT LIKE $$$$$ :eek:....CRAZY DEALS AND CRAZY BONUS

REMEMBER NEW SUPPORT 615984175

WE ARE BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND :)

DebitCarder

Carder
Reaction score
G , friend , I sent you again a PM , as I can't get threw to you on Icq for more then 2 week's . Please have the time to read my PM and check if you have any of the bin's that interest me . And please reply me back with an answer , as it will only take you 2 - 3 minutes of your time but would save me the hassle I'd have to go through waiting for you online . Thanks , PEACE \_/ .

G4

RIPPER
Reaction score
G , friend , I sent you again a PM , as I can't get threw to you on Icq for more then 2 week's . Please have the time to read my PM and check if you have any of the bin's that interest me . And please reply me back with an answer , as it will only take you 2 - 3 minutes of your time but would save me the hassle I'd have to go through waiting for you online . Thanks , PEACE \_/ .

sorry bro ..not gonna lie i dont usually check my pm...add me in icq . 988-000 let me kno u were the one who wrote this msg..nice bonus will be givin to you for ur patience :cool:

driz

Carder
Reaction score
dont get fooled and buy his mixes only 10% approval..................hes a slick talked and will con ur ass gain trust den fuck u in the end trust me

G4

RIPPER
Reaction score
100 mixed dumps of the freshest kind .... 1k for 100 ..deal last until end of weekend ..only contact icq 988-000 for his action !

DebitCarder

Carder
Reaction score
sorry bro ..not gonna lie i dont usually check my pm...add me in icq . 988-000 let me kno u were the one who wrote this msg..nice bonus will be givin to you for ur patience :cool:

G , I have added you on Icq since 2 week's now , but neva got a reply . Will try get in touch with you again these day's though . Safe ...

suriv

Reaction score
G4 are u accepting new requests again? i was just ripped by a guy named Raymond for a lor of money please add me on icq