G4 NUMERO UNO FIRSTHAND DUMPS SERVICE!!!!

yggshine

RIPPER
Reaction score
so funny, with all that big possing and advert on dumps and the dumps is shit ?DAMN.

henot reply about post because he know his dumps are shitty he need to throw that DB away and get new dumps
srry im mean but its da truth
and i dont want none of them dammn
replacements

dadbad2

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
i sent this guy 600 wmz for eu dumps..only one worked with small balance.. then i checked bad dumps instant on the checker, none of approved..then i asked for replacement... he found a lot of excuse for delaying....like he told me some dumps approved on his checker.....he is really lier...... he even told me nobody will trust me, and admin will ban me if i complain...... what a fuck..........anyone ripped buy this guy,let us post here.....

G4

RIPPER
Reaction score
i sent this guy 600 wmz for eu dumps..only one worked with small balance.. then i checked bad dumps instant on the checker, none of approved..then i asked for replacement... he found a lot of excuse for delaying....like he told me some dumps approved on his checker.....he is really lier...... he even told me nobody will trust me, and admin will ban me if i complain...... what a fuck..........anyone ripped buy this guy,let us post here.....

first and foremost shut yo poor ass up ...this is why when you guys msg me for small orders i do not do them bcuz i hate finding lil broke noob kids who buy 5-6 dumps get bonus then complain like hell when few dont work while my other customers are buying 1,000 pcs 3,000 pcs 500 pcs ..consistantly week after week posting nothing bad. this guy buy like 6 pcs or less for japan bins 101 sent him what ih ad didnt haev neuff to fill rest of ordered told him id return rest of money or fill with dumps from another country..he choose to get dumps from another country..bcuz didnt have ALL JAPAN i gave him niceb onus and upgraded his petty CLassic order and added gold/plat....guy comes back askinf ro 2-3 replace..i check on try2checkme checker get approved and decline only and pcs he said he needed replace 1/3 still approved but i said bcuz our first order even though idont rplace DECLINE adn even thouhg u shouldnt be askinfor replace cuz u got fuckin BONUS but bcuz i dont do bad biz told the the fuck idd replace anyway in spite of it all..was SOld out of eu 101 at time only had few pcs offered them to this customer..he declined ..then ordered me eto send him cash or he was gonna post bad .. i told him GET FUCK AND HE CAN SUCK MY DICK FROM EUROPE IF HE WANTED TO!!!! ur not even entitled to replace..u got nice bonus u told me just 1 didnt work lol but its ok like i said your a LITTLE PETTY BITCH BOY MAKIN NO REAL MONEY BUT I THANK YOU CUZ BCUZ OF THIS SITUATION ILL NEVER DEAL WITH SMALL CUSTOMER AGAIN

ADMINS IF YOU FEEL I RIPPED THIS MAN TAKE UR PROPER PERCAUTIONS..BUT WHERE IS LOGS? SCREENSHOTS? TELL ME THAT U DIDNT ONLY ASK FOR 2-3 REPLACE..AND ALSO IN SAME SENTENCE TELL FORUM THAT UDIDNT GET BONUS 2-3 ?????

MINIMUM ORDER IS 1K...90% OF MY CUSTOMERS THIS WONT AFFECET...BUT FOR THE OTHER 10% OR NEW CUSTOMERS PLZ DONT CONTACT ME UNLESS YOUR SERIOUS ABOUT MAKING BIG CASH AND NOT TRYIN TO BLACKMAIL OVER 5 PCS ..( HATE WHEN LIL BITCHES TRY AND MAKE ME LOOK PETTY LIKE I DONT HAVE 4-5 VENDORS ON EVERY FORUM SELLING MY BASES GET A FUCKING CLUE)

Last edited:

dadbad2

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
first and foremost shut yo poor ass up ...this is why when you guys msg me for small orders i do not do them bcuz i hate finding lil broke noob kids who buy 5-6 dumps get bonus then complain like hell when few dont work while my other customers are buying 1,000 pcs 3,000 pcs 500 pcs ..consistantly week after week posting nothing bad. this guy buy like 6 pcs or less for japan bins 101 sent him what ih ad didnt haev neuff to fill rest of ordered told him id return rest of money or fill with dumps from another country..he choose to get dumps from another country..bcuz didnt have ALL JAPAN i gave him niceb onus and upgraded his petty CLassic order and added gold/plat....guy comes back askinf ro 2-3 replace..i check on try2checkme checker get approved and decline only and pcs he said he needed replace 1/3 still approved but i said bcuz our first order even though idont rplace DECLINE adn even thouhg u shouldnt be askinfor replace cuz u got fuckin BONUS but bcuz i dont do bad biz told the the fuck idd replace anyway in spite of it all..was SOld out of eu 101 at time only had few pcs offered them to this customer..he declined ..then ordered me eto send him cash or he was gonna post bad .. i told him GET FUCK AND HE CAN SUCK MY DICK FROM EUROPE IF HE WANTED TO!!!! ur not even entitled to replace..u got nice bonus u told me just 1 didnt work lol but its ok like i said your a LITTLE PETTY BITCH BOY MAKIN NO REAL MONEY BUT I THANK YOU CUZ BCUZ OF THIS SITUATION ILL NEVER DEAL WITH SMALL CUSTOMER AGAIN

ADMINS IF YOU FEEL I RIPPED THIS MAN TAKE UR PROPER PERCAUTIONS..BUT WHERE IS LOGS? SCREENSHOTS? TELL ME THAT U DIDNT ONLY ASK FOR 2-3 REPLACE..AND ALSO IN SAME SENTENCE TELL FORUM THAT UDIDNT GET BONUS 2-3 ?????

MINIMUM ORDER IS 1K...90% OF MY CUSTOMERS THIS WONT AFFECET...BUT FOR THE OTHER 10% OR NEW CUSTOMERS PLZ DONT CONTACT ME UNLESS YOUR SERIOUS ABOUT MAKING BIG CASH AND NOT TRYIN TO BLACKMAIL OVER 5 PCS ..( HATE WHEN LIL BITCHES TRY AND MAKE ME LOOK PETTY LIKE I DONT HAVE 4-5 VENDORS ON EVERY FORUM SELLING MY BASES GET A FUCKING CLUE)

first of all, only one dumps from u worked with amount 265 pound..... sencondly, i sent 600 wmz asked 8 classic and u sent me 7 dumps with 2 golds... where is bonus???? i am not kid on this business, but i really feel u r bad reseller on eu dumps( i did not buy usa dumps from this guy, so i cannot give comment of that)..
my advise to all customers is do not buy eu dumps from this guy.....he has not good personallity to be a good reseller of this business.....

driz

Carder
Reaction score
i can vouch that his us dumps suck ass to........hes just talkative and pitch good ideas that never work

DUMPSTER101

Reaction score
maximo is a ripper...so whoever is promoting him and saying he has good stuff is part of the scam......http://www.maximodumps.comuv.com/index.htm....this is the link that some people are trying to get you to go to.....its all a scam.....

daddyoo ‎(7:44 AM):
hey bro
Maximo Dumps ‎(8:16 AM):
hi
daddyoo ‎(8:17 AM):
do u have 601136....?
Maximo Dumps ‎(8:17 AM):
yes i have msestro
or 541195
Maximo Dumps ‎(8:17 AM):
let me check
how much for 601136..?
Maximo Dumps ‎(8:18 AM):
50dlls
daddyoo ‎(8:18 AM):
i thought u said disco's was $20...? thats what it say on that site
Maximo Dumps ‎(8:19 AM):
541195, MASTERCARD GOLD, CITIFINANCIAL SERVICES, INC (U.S.A.) 25dlls for this
yes 20 dlls sorry i was mystake
Maximo Dumps ‎(8:21 AM):
601136 20dlls
daddyoo ‎(8:22 AM):
ok
how many u have..?
Maximo Dumps ‎(8:23 AM):
check
10 pcs
daddyoo ‎(8:24 AM):
for now i want to get 5pcs...how many u have 541195..?
Maximo Dumps ‎(8:25 AM):
sec
Maximo Dumps ‎(8:26 AM):
7pcs
daddyoo ‎(8:27 AM):
for now i just want the 5 disco's....601136....i will check them now also
Maximo Dumps ‎(8:28 AM):
oks
100dlls for 5
daddyoo ‎(8:29 AM):
u take wmz..?
Maximo Dumps ‎(8:29 AM):
yes wmz LR wu and mg
daddyoo ‎(8:29 AM):
send purse
Maximo Dumps ‎(8:30 AM):
sec
Maximo Dumps ‎(8:32 AM):
Z773962476963
memo: for design
daddyoo ‎(8:34 AM):
sent
daddyoo ‎(8:35 AM):
u there
Maximo Dumps ‎(8:36 AM):
check
wait
paste me info
daddyoo ‎(8:36 AM):
send it here
Maximo Dumps ‎(8:37 AM):
whats your purse?
daddyoo ‎(8:37 AM):
did u get the funds..?
Maximo Dumps ‎(8:37 AM):
yes just for confirm is same purse
Maximo Dumps ‎(8:38 AM):
because i recive 3 same amount now
daddyoo ‎(8:38 AM):
3 people just sent u 100......
Maximo Dumps ‎(8:38 AM):
yes
daddyoo ‎(8:39 AM):
well i'm one of the 3.....
Maximo Dumps ‎(8:39 AM):
ok
daddyoo ‎(8:39 AM):
send dumps pls.....i want to check them before it gets too late
Maximo Dumps ‎(8:40 AM):
oks i make order
gert me 5 min
Maximo Dumps ‎(8:45 AM):
1 min
daddyoo ‎(8:45 AM):
ok
daddyoo ‎(8:52 AM):
u there
daddyoo ‎(8:59 AM):
how much longer is it gonna take for those 5 dumps..?
daddyoo ‎(9:10 AM):
hello
daddyoo ‎(9:11 AM):
will i recieve these dumps today...?or should i just go have breakfast and come back in a few hours....
daddyoo ‎(10:27 AM):
what happen..?

john1000

Reaction score
awful dumps buying his dumps would waste ur time and money. He talks like he is a big shot but he is a 3 hands reseller. Seller is a systematic ripper he would give u hold call dumps he give to many other buyers to try to beat the system

john1000

Reaction score
G4 is a superb nigerian ripper who brings it to a new level.
#1 he uses anonymous drops perferably ukraine or russian drops to let his customers think he is a legit vendor
#2 he invest $200 in dumps and resells the same dumps to 1.000+ customers and makes huge profits off the expense of customers looking like an idiot and losing money
#3 he takes a few english courses and read a donald trump book and seduce his customers into thinking they would make millions overnight
#4 when customers say all dumps decline he replace with resell hold call dumps and cover his ass so he wont get ripper status
#5 he invest 15$ and buy accounts and write himself reviews that he is a good seller
#6 he offers bulk dumps like 1000 dumps for $6000 when all are hold call pick ups and stolen to look legit

In summary his dumps are F++++++++++++ and dont get made a fool out of by this nigerian he is a 3rd hand reseller buyers stay away go to real sellers like panther and bimal.

vmascov

Carder
Reaction score
Have anyone bought dumps from this guy lately? Coz i've just paid him $700 lr for some two specific bins which he said was available, he even gave me password for d file he was gona send me b4 i made payment and told me he was preparing order to send the moment he receives the LR. Its been 7hrs now since he received payment and not even a single word from him and yet hes been online. All this bizness ethics really suuucks

vmascov

Carder
Reaction score
ADMIN PLS TALK TO THIS G4 GUY, I NEED MY ORDER OR MY MONEY BACK. WHAT KIND OF NASTY BUSINESS ATTITUDE IS THIS?

yggshine

RIPPER
Reaction score
wow i been told you guy his dumps are shitty all pick up lost n stolen man his dumps i lost 10lbs running out of stores cuz they all was decline & lost stolen ....
i dont want none of his replacements just know this guy is a VERIFIED Vendor ripper of Dumps
admin plz put a stop to his mass

john1000

Reaction score
11:16 PM
lol i mean bro yea im ripping now but why i gotta be a nigerian lol
G411:17 PM
lol
im a white man ..just feel like robbin folks now lol funny when i see ppl postin nigerian lol random
cashisking11:17 PM
lol screen shots
G411:18 PM
lol its no secret
like ur not hurting me lol
G411:19 PM
im robbing all fuck pants..thing most of yal dont kno but THE RAL CARDERS DO is thta i have bulk resellers .. i sell my whole base
im ripping all th fucks
that gavem e hard time
on carder
plus
now that i havem y bulk buyers
i wanna get off carder
rather go down as ripper dirty nigerian in eyes of the feds then a guy with GREAT DUMPS

Reaction score
dont buy from him right now i repeat he is ripping

diablo

Carder
Reaction score
after all this shityy feedback you gono have people running to him buying dumps he got good hustle skills making garbage to gold and people fall for it gotta give that one to him

Reaction score
admin needs to weed out these rippers vendors that pop up out of no where n ripp what ever happen to the old day a1,digits,n cm days etc all the good guys got rich n you got all these bums stealing the real hard working carders just remember what goes around comes back around 10x harder greedy fucks it aint gonna get you far

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
G4 Status - RIPPER.Topic will be deleted in 24hours.

Last edited: